Princess Alexandra Current Events 3 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hippiesheep said:
Nice dream ;)
But I don't think this will happen :)

werever to that post.....:rolleyes:

News flash: tomorrow it's the birthday of our little cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) ;) :p :eek:

I think she would have a nice and really good time!!!!;)

Oh god.... she's already 6, I can´t believe it!!!:) cute

Last edited:
Her and Camille Birthday are very close together she just turned 7.

aww, those are really cute. i liked the first one the most :)

Please remember to give credit to your sources when attaching photos. You need to do this even if the photos have watermarks and it's quite obvious where they came from. If you do not credit your sources, the photos will have to be removed as we don't want to get TRF in trouble.

You can review our policy on copyrights here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239931#post239931

Thank you,
Gabriella

Thanks for the colagges tbhrc!!!!! Alex is sooo cute!.
BTW she seems to be mum`s girl!. Now that Caro is older and Alex is the only baby of the house (Andy, char and Pierre don`t need mommy anymore).

Happy Birthday, little one ....:)

Last edited:
photofan said:
Do you have the abaca press photos large???:confused:

And if you have them please post them, they are really beautiful!!;)

Thanks.!

From Abaca Press: Here are the pics

Attachments

• alexswimming04.jpg
    alexswimming04.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 159
  • alexswimming05.jpg
    alexswimming05.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 137
  • alexswimming06.jpg
    alexswimming06.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 211
  • alexswimming08.jpg
    alexswimming08.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 230
  • alexswimming09.jpg
    alexswimming09.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 151
  • alexswimming11.jpg
    alexswimming11.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 163
  • alexswimming03.jpg
    alexswimming03.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 164
Then try this go to the main pain http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/ and on the right pretty much at the bottom there you click on more. So you can search all events. If you search long enough you will find the part of Albert's Enthronement, and there you will find the pics.

Here are some more pix of Alex from Fotomarktplatz and Newscom

Attachments

• 1423568_b.jpg
    1423568_b.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 1423569_b.jpg
    1423569_b.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 1423571_b.jpg
    1423571_b.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 278
  • showcasepix553227.jpg
    showcasepix553227.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 318
  • showcasepix553234.jpg
    showcasepix553234.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 234
  • showcasepix553235.jpg
    showcasepix553235.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 230
une gentille et douce maman

:) Caroline est une gentille maman et particulièrement douce avec sa petite fille c'est très touchant de les voir toutes les deux si proches comme elle l'a été avec ses 3 autre enfants en effet elle est très proche de Charlotte en plus Charlotte lui ressemble tellement que lorsque qu'elles sont toutes les deux c'est particulièrement impressionnant Mais Alexandra a de magnifiques yeux bleux les yeux de sa maman je crois qu'elle sera une très jolie jeune fille plus tard en plus avec une maman et une soeur auss belles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! val

valro said:
:) Caroline est une gentille maman et particulièrement douce avec sa petite fille c'est très touchant de les voir toutes les deux si proches comme elle l'a été avec ses 3 autre enfants en effet elle est très proche de Charlotte en plus Charlotte lui ressemble tellement que lorsque qu'elles sont toutes les deux c'est particulièrement impressionnant Mais Alexandra a de magnifiques yeux bleux les yeux de sa maman je crois qu'elle sera une très jolie jeune fille plus tard en plus avec une maman et une soeur auss belles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! val

sorry, I don't understand,

Please can somebody can tell me what did she/he said?

thanx!:)

tbhrc said:
Here are some more pix of Alex from Fotomarktplatz and Newscom

The pictures are so wonderfall!!!!!;)

Thanks!

Please remember that the language on this forum is English. It is not fair to post a message in another language, as there are many members who cannot understand it.

Thank you,
Gabriella

more pictures from gettyimages::)

Attachments

• Imagen4.jpg
    Imagen4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 179
  • av3.JPG
    av3.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Imagen3.jpg
    Imagen3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Imagen5.jpg
    Imagen5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Thanks for the latest batch of pic, photofan and tbhrc! :) truly superb ones..... Well, does anyone know how Alex celebrated her birthday?

_________
Monica17

monica17 said:
Thanks for the latest batch of pic, photofan and tbhrc! :) truly superb ones..... Well, does anyone know how Alex celebrated her birthday?

_________
Monica17

I think that they celebrate on Pacha. Becouse a day before her birthday,they were there, and on the day of Alex´s birthday Charlotte went to Pacha.

Valro said that Caroline is a nice and sweet mother who is closed to her children. Caroline is as closer to Alexandra than she was with Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre. Alexandra has her mother blue eyes and Charlotte looks like Caroline as if they were twins. Alexandra is lucky to have a beautiful mother and a beautiful sister.

Oh, thanks, Piewi! You seem to know a lot about their whereabouts. Do you have a third eye on them or something? Just kidding!

Does anyone know if Alex is attending school? Where?

________
Monica17

tbhrc said:
They were in Ponza Island.

I'm glad that you have always very update pictures of her,

I apreciate that!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom