The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by machievelli@Jan 11th, 2004 - 10:59 pm
I think Alexandra looks nothing like Caroline as a baby or as an adult.. I don't think Alexandra resembles Caroline at all in looks or coloring. I would not even think Alexandra was her child if I did not know the truth..

Charlotte is the only one who looks like the spitting image of Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte have strong Grimaldi genes in looks, hair color and coloring... Caroline and Charlotte are both gorgeous in my opinion..

But Alexandra is cute..

Charlotte is the only one who looks like the spitting image of Caroline. Both Caroline and Charlotte have strong Grimaldi genes in looks, hair color and coloring... Caroline and Charlotte are both gorgeous in my opinion..

But Alexandra is cute..

Peyton
One hundred percet agreement about the remarkable resemblance between Caroline and Charlotte, and both drop dead beautiful as you say. But like Alexandra with Ernst (except with Alexandra so much more so), Charlotte also resembles her father very strongly. She has his square face and square jaw, chin cleft, and ears. Also, when you see swimsuit photos of her, her body is very different from Caroline's (which was virtually identical to Grace's). Charlotte must get her figure from Stefano's side.

Old 04-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Royal Highness

By the way .... where does Princess Alexandra live most of the time year around?

Is she attending pre-school or kindergarten yet?

Old 04-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

She lives with her mom and dad outside of Paris... but I don't know if she attends pre-school yet, but I would assume she probably does because she will be 5 in July
Old 04-16-2004, 12:37 AM
Royal Highness

thanks kittencrews.

this place they live outside of Paris ... is dat a chateau, or something more bumble?
Old 04-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Serene Highness

hmmm question: why are there no pictures of anyone with her?!?!?! seems like caroline would have been with her, she always with her...
Old 05-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Serene Highness

Please check this link
Is it me or do the hannovarian children in this picture have amazing resemblances
to Alexandra of hannover.

I guess these one of these childeren would be either her grandfather or great-grandfather.

Incredible! :P

http://nl.msnusers.com/RoyaltyDanjel3/hanbandeauw.msnw
Old 05-19-2004, 06:22 AM
Aristocracy

You're right, that's amazing! :o Especially the little baby boy sitting on the lap of the princess looks like the carbon copy of Alex! Thank you for the really interesting link!!!
Old 05-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

I agree that this baby looks a lot like Alexandra! But even though I find Alexandra very cute(when I say cute about kids I mean in terms of "chick squiziness"), this baby is a lot better looking. Actually, that's quite a good looking baby. But she looks really angry in this picture . Adorable! :flower:
Old 05-28-2004, 07:41 PM
Gentry

I think Alexandra is cute. Hopefully her mother's or maternal grandmother's genes will come through in ten years. Charlotte is her mother all over again, stunningly, head-turning gorgeous. I have, somewhere in the garage, a December 1983 (?)issue of American Vogue, with an Andy Wharhol picture of Caroline and some other gorgeous pictures of her. It has a picture of Rainer's mother or grandmother and Caroline looks JUST like her. When I find it, and when I learn how to scan a post, I'll put it up here. Also, on the Stephanie section, there was a picture of her in front of a painting, and darned if she didn't finally look like Grace. I'd never seen a resemblence much with her mother, although I think Stephanie is beautiful.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:18 PM

I think the first poster who stated that Alexandra was ugly said it because compared to the pictures that preceded of Camille, she isn't as cute. That was my first impression as well. I can't believe how adorable Camille is because I've never thought Stephanie was that attractive. It is unfair to criticize the looks of a small child (or even an adult&#33 but, the most positive thing I can say about the pictures is that Caroline and Ernst obviously dote on her. Caroline seems to be one of the best and most hands-on royal moms.
Old 06-29-2004, 06:56 AM
Serene Highness

Alexandra still sleepy with Caroline and Ernst at a christening

Alexandra with Caroline

Caroline with Alexandra

Alexandra

Alexandra
Old 06-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for posting, Martine :flower:
It seems, that she´s becoming more beautiful day by day. When she will be grown up this hazelnut coloured hair and the pale skin could make a nice contrast. And she has cute pouty little lips
Old 06-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Aristocracy

Alexandra is a cute kid I hope they are using lot's of sunblokc on her it's to early for shoe leather skin , IMO the Ducruet children are very plain and Camille is a generic blonde who may or may not bear any resemblence to her famous granny in the future. Can you just image her telling a bouncer outside of a Paris nightclub "But but but everbody always told me I look just like my ggggrraaaandmother , you have to let meeeee in why can't you see the resemblance !" kids windup looking very diffrent in say 10 years.

wittykitty
Old 06-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Commoner

:flower: Thanks Martine, for these nice pics. Alexandra will become a very nice girl like her big sister !
Old 06-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Serene Highness

terrific pictures thanks!
Old 06-30-2004, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

you're welcome...

I noticed when i bought some mags this week, that some had Alex unrecognisable cause of the caroline & Ernst case vs paparazzi
anyone else noticed?
i hope that doesn't mean, we'll never see pics of alex and caroline's other children again :(
Old 07-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Martine  Posted: Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:56 am

I noticed when i bought some mags this week, that some had Alex unrecognisable cause of the caroline & Ernst case vs paparazzi
anyone else noticed?
i hope that doesn't mean, we'll never see pics of alex and caroline's other children again
how would you "feel" if you were dogged by photographers (and worse paparazzi) 24 hours a day??
Wouldn't you see red too .... your perceived "privacy" in public was "invaded" every time you made ready to step on to the public sidewalk in front of your house ???
and if you have children, would you be a good role model, if you didn't do something in a positive manner ?
Old 07-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Commoner

I asked a similar question about Charlotte Casiraghi in other topic. In my opinion, I think she and her family should be left alone and have their own privacy. Unless they are at an offical event (a charity or something)...I guess it's ok for photographers to take pictures of them. Paparazzi is the worst. Respect means nothing to them.

Nice pics, btw...
Old 07-02-2004, 04:07 AM
Heir Apparent

thanks ^__^ loved the pics

Alexandrea is an adorable kid ^__^ she'll definitely grow up to be a real sweetie!
Old 07-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Jul 1st, 2004 - 11:19 am
Quote:
Martine*  Posted: Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:56 am

anyone else noticed?
i hope that doesn't mean, we'll never see pics of alex and caroline's other children again
how would you "feel" if you were dogged by photographers (and worse paparazzi) 24 hours a day??
Wouldn't you see red too .... your perceived "privacy" in public was "invaded" every time you made ready to step on to the public sidewalk in front of your house ???
and if you have children, would you be a good role model, if you didn't do something in a positive manner ?
yeh but still you all like it when paparazzi pics come out maybe a little hypocrite? so many pics on this forum are paparazzi, like 90% is