Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s on my to do list this summer. I wonder what happened to the story that was circulating some time ago that there was going to be a permanent exhibition at the Palau’s dedicated to Princess Grace?

On Monday, 13 May, Prince Albert inaugurated the exhibition "Monaco, May 6, 1955. History of a meeting" which is to be discovered as part of the visit of the Grand Apartments of the Prince's Palace until 15 October, 2019. With him Princess Stephanie, Andrea , Pierre and Camille.

https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=55eac24779a3f0305db686f931d9b6ec&oe=5D62C3FC

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...F7wIcZZ2r_fXyFk8FjgclkDEpUQUJu_Hq&__tn__=HH-R

How wonderful idea! Albert is a proud son of his parents and he has encouraged a lot of exhibitions, especially about his mother's life. I find very nice for him to join the members of his family around these events. He is interested in the family tradition. Monaco is an important cultural center.

I also like to see the children of Princess Caroline and Princess Stéphanie attending events of the principality alongside Prince Albert and his mothers. I enjoyed watching Pierre, Andrea and Camille at this event.

Pierre and Beatrice are wonderful as usual. Beatrice wore Alberta Ferretti 's dress for her pre-wedding gala in 2015.

I love Beatrice's earrings !!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that Alexandra wore Charlotte's dress from Albert's 2005 enthronement.

I think Charlene was in China for an official visit.

Charlene attended the exhibition opening in Macau, China, on May 15, the above discussed fashion show took place on May 18. So far we haven't heard anything about further engagements in China, so we don't know where she's been.

That was a lovely touch. Alexandra seems to be close to her Casiraghi siblings which is great to see.

Yes, she looks tight with all her older sibs, which seems to say a lot about the blended families, and especially Caroline as a mom. The only relationship we never see photographic evidence of is that with her father. Hopefully that is going on behind the scenes? :confused: We saw how allergic Ernst was to media coverage when he and Caroline were together.

HTML:

Yes, she looks tight with all her older sibs, which seems to say a lot about the blended families, and especially Caroline as a mom. The only relationship we never see photographic evidence of is that with her father. Hopefully that is going on behind the scenes? :confused: We saw how allergic Ernst was to media coverage when he and Caroline were together.

HTML:
I agree with you. I always though that since Princess Caroline does not live with Prince EA we never, strictly never show any Pic of Alexandra with her dad and this is almost since 8 or 9 years. I don't say he never sees his daughter. He should manage to do this strictly inside closed doors. Furthermore it is sad because spending quality time with a young girl /teen/young woman it also implies have activities together such as skiing, going shopping, attend a concert or simply go to Macdonald.. And this seems to never happen... Otherwise papz would be there!!!!!
Hopefully Alexandra has strong and loving family, including her Hannover brothers and their families

Last edited:
Great to see some photos. I like Charlene's dress.

(..)

Speculative posts and comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 -

Wonderful to see their efforts to secure the future existence of their mother tongue with so many languages across the world disappearing into extinction.

Last edited:
I've missed seeing Elisabeth at the awards ceremony, she used to attend the event in previous years. Here's a video report about it:

Monsignor Barsi celebrated the 50 years anniversary of his priestly ordination in the presence Prince Albert, Mélanie de Massy and members of the Government with a mass and procession yesterday, June 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The Archbishop has enjoyed a warm relationship with Prince Albert II since his accession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom