Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it odd that princess Charlene is hardly around lucky we have princess Caroline

Very disappointing indeed ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlene said she's a full time mother for the time being except for a few appearances that she has to do. I'm guessing this is not one of them as Caroline could do the job.

I am not sure what to make of the Monaco events that Charlene doesn't attend. I think having missed this religious occasion if she appears at both the grand prix and the grand prix ball, there will inevitably be some comment about her choice of appearances. There may be a perfectly amicable agreement between the royal couple about how often Charlene is required to "be on duty", but I think it is quite reasonable for people to question these choices.

Speculative posts about the state of the Prince's marriage and other relationships have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Prince Albert, Louis and his girlfriend Marie attended the Golden Nymph Awards ceremony of the 56th Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco yesterday, June 16.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

It seems caroline is wearing the same skirt and blouse as in Salzburg with Ernst-August in 2003. I like that outfit a lot.

It seems caroline is wearing the same skirt and blouse as in Salzburg with Ernst-August in 2003. I like that outfit a lot.

The skirt is very nice, but I don't like her blouse.

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Andrea, Tatiana and Pierre attended the film discussion of the documentary film "The Invention of Monte Carlo" on June 22.

Great to see them all attending!

** pp gallery: Andrea Casiraghi et sa femme Tatiana Santo Domingo se font une toile à Monaco **

where is Beatrice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics, Jacques is grown quite a bit since the last pics i saw (i don't follow all pics), next year he'll be running around on his own ;)
And imo P.Charlene seems much more enjoying these offivial events when her kids are around, so that's a bonus too ;)

The picnic looks like it is a nice event, and little Jacques is super cute. He seemed to be rather curious too! I love his little red shirt. I wonder why Gabriella wasn't there.

Jacques is super handsome ♡, he is blessed with those Grimaldi-wittstock genes, I love little boy's with long hair, they look very Prince Charming IMO. Charlene's dress is beautiful and Albert looks happy. It s a pity we didn t get to see the little princess.

And I will add what a joy to follow this little family :flowers: Happy times in Monaco

Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 -

P Jacques has grown from a baby into a very cute little boy! Beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. I love his steady and intense gaze. And yes, we missed his little sister. I'm sure we will know in due course why she was not present.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Jacques is very cute, Gabriella arrived with her parents, she gave the hand to her mother but when she saw all these people around her, she cried so much that she had to return to the palace with her nanny.

:previous: ah yes, i can imagine such a large crowd can we overwhelming for a small child, we'll probably see her next year :flowers:

Jacques is very cute, Gabriella arrived with her parents, she gave the hand to her mother but when she saw all these people around her, she cried so much that she had to return to the palace with her nanny.

Daunting to say the least, I can imagine the noise of the camera shutters alone would be enough for anyone, especially a baby girl. She will grow into it, but the Prince and Princess took the sensible step and took her out of the situation.
Jac appears a bit more laid back; not sure what is going on but not too worried either! Mum and Dad are on either side after all.

Prince Jacques is the spitting image of his father at the same age. Great pictures of a great event.

Jacques is the spitting image of Charlene! She looked exactly like that at that age! Pity there was not Gabriella.

Jacques is not the spitting image of Charlene, he looks like his grandfather Prince Rainier and also his cousin Sasha, he has only the blond hair and the blues eyes of Charlene

I think Jacques is a Wittstock in his looks. I see a passing resemblance to Sasha only because he has longer blonde curly hair and chubby cheeks. I have to admit I can see nothing similar to Prince Rainier or indeed to Albert as babies. I think Gabriella looks more like her father at the moment.

Time will tell - people change so much between childhood and adulthood. Who would have thought baby Pierre was going to be such a double for his father? And Andrea that everyone said was the spitting image of his father, actually isn't.

I think everybody has its opinion to whom Prince hereditary is looking like,I don' t see anything of the family of Wittstock apart the eyes and the blond hair, Jacques has the fronthead of Prince Rainier and his skin , everybody in the french forums and specially the people of Monaco are saying he is looking to P Rainier
But no matter to he is looking like to, it is a very cute boy. with very beautiful eyes.

Well, I still think that it is Princess Gabriella who looks a lot like Prince Albert. Imo Prince Jacques is a cute little boy who resembles his mom. And I am still more convinced after having seen pics of Charlene as a baby.

But yes , it doesn't matter. Every person sees different similarities in children, so way insisting that all should agree?

Jacques seems a curious toddler and looked very comfortable with the crowds.

Last edited:
I think Sasha looks like his mother not like prince Jacques apart from the blonde curly hair.

I think everybody has its opinion to whom Prince hereditary is looking like,I don' t see anything of the family of Wittstock apart the eyes and the blond hair, Jacques has the fronthead of Prince Rainier and his skin .

Well, the eyes and the hair is not really "not anything" is it :lol:

I agree he's a mixture with the Grimaldi forehead and the Wittstock eyes, and we'll see when he gets older how the family resemblence will develop

(for reference P.Charlene's babyphoto http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/19/24C8F39400000578-2913172-image-a-1_1421660669348.jpg )

A child can change, baby, he may look like his mother and adult,he may change and looking like his his father or an uncle, it is the genetic law
I find now that Princess Amalia is looking like her grandmother Princess Beatrix and I found that she looked like when she was younger to her mother Queen Maxima

Charlène de Monaco : blondeur d'ange et mental d'acier

Charlene at 3 years old

On the photo in the pool Gabriella is more Kelly than Jacques.

A person who was present to see the princely family took the photo of the entire family,
Prince Albert, with Jacques and Gabriella in the arms of her mother but Gabriella began to cry because she was afraid, her mother walked on the pavement a long time to console her even her aunt Caroline tried to condole her, no sucess, she returned to the palace

here are the photos

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210172772465406&set=gm.1204830939575531&type=3&theater

Other photo of P Charlene trying to confort the little princess

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210172765625235&set=gm.1204830939575531&type=3&theater

Other photo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210172763665186&set=gm.1204830939575531&type=3&theater

Poor Gabriella, she was nice with her nice hairdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom