Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will never happen, but they seem tailor made for the position of Prince and Princess of Monaco!:whistling:
It is not absolutely impossible! if Pcs Albert has no kids and Andrea does not want to reign, Pierre is next.
But for the time being, let just hope to a beautiful marriage, and pretty babies.

If these two(Pierre and Beatrice) got even half of the type of over-the-top media exposure that William and Kate get, I bet it would do wonders for tourism in Monaco.:whistling:

I like Pierre but Beatrice is an ordinary girl, no more.

I couldn't disagree more. Beatrice is as far away from ordinary as possible. She is elegant, stylish, beautiful, full of charm and poises herself with grace. She is a real lady.
Pierre and she would make a great Princely Couple!

If these two(Pierre and Beatrice) got even half of the type of over-the-top media exposure that William and Kate get, I bet it would do wonders for tourism in Monaco.:whistling:

But they have no official position, so I'm not sure why media coverage of them would ever be intense. Outside of royal watchers, I doubt anyone is interested in these two.

But they have no official position, so I'm not sure why media coverage of them would ever be intense. Outside of royal watchers, I doubt anyone is interested in these two.

Agree. Willian is heir to the British throne!

I couldn't disagree more. Beatrice is as far away from ordinary as possible. She is elegant, stylish, beautiful, full of charm and poises herself with grace. She is a real lady.
Pierre and she would make a great Princely Couple!

Absolutely. Out of her beauty, she has a real class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Bea is the most beautiful girl in Monaco!!

I don't particularly like Beatrice, but I also have to disagree with the 'ordinary' comment. She could've lived the life of a typical socialite--a la Eugenie and Charlotte herself--partying and drifting passionlessly and attending fashion shows, but she didn't. She's got her degree, she's a committed journalist, and it's clear that even though it smacks of self-righteousness, she is obviously passionate about current issues and the ethical high ground. So whatever you say about her, I'd say she's got a lot more going for her than some of her peers.

Last edited:
I don't particularly like Beatrice, but I also have to disagree with the 'ordinary' comment. She could've lived the life of a typical socialite--a la Eugenie and Charlotte herself--partying and drifting passionlessly and attending fashion shows, but she didn't. She's got her degree, she's a committed journalist, and it's clear that even though it smacks of self-righteousness, she is obviously passionate about current issues and the ethical high ground. So whatever you say about her, I'd say she's got a lot more going for her than some of her peers.

I agree with you, Kells.
Do you know if Bea works somewhere, in a magazine or newspaper?

Beatrice is much prettier than Tatiana. Or maybe it's that bright red lipstick I dislike on Tatiana. It makes her look like a prettier Cruella de Ville.

I came here today hoping to find news about the wedding tomorrow. Instead, there is a conversation about who is prettier.

Why don't you look at the interests and intelligence of these young women instead of only how they look. Beatrice's film on Mafia Women shows she is an investigative journalist with real potential. Tatiana has started an ethical clothing company and writes passionately about this subject.

Like many here, I like to read about the clothes, jewels, and appearance of the royals. But when we start arguing about who is the most beautiful, I just don't see the point.

I agree with you, Kells.
Do you know if Bea works somewhere, in a magazine or newspaper?

Not sure--maybe a more informed member might be able to confirm or correct me--but on her Twitter, it mentions il Fatto Quotidiano, and that she contributes to The Daily Beast and Newsweek.

Not sure--maybe a more informed member might be able to confirm or correct me--but on her Twitter, it mentions il Fatto Quotidiano, and that she contributes to The Daily Beast and Newsweek.

Thank you, Kells. Where does she live?

Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi have visited Marseille today, September 3rd. Albert met with Jean-Claude Gaudin, Mayor of Marseille, but it's been a private visit.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

I like her dress, but i wish it was a little bit shorter! Otherwise she would be perfect.

Thanks, Iceflower, some nice footage indeed. Are there any videos available of the couple's participation on Sept 5?

Today, September 13, the annual picnic at the Parc Princesse Antoinette in Monaco has taken place. Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Elisabeth-Anne and Melanie de Massy attended - and as a lovely surprise Charlene wore the traditional Monégasque costume for the first time ever:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** daylife gallery **

Last edited:
The traditional costume fits very well to Charlene, she is very nice.

Loving Princess Charlene's debut in the traditional Monégasque dress!

Is it typical to have the neckline and shoulders come so low? I'm off to look for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom