Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pictures of the siblings, specially of the 2 sisters

Yesterday, June 23, Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Princess Stéphanie attended the traditional Saint-Jean celebrations in Monaco.

They haven't attended the event together for years, so it's great to see them all together, I especially like the pics of the sisters:

Yes it is indeed great to see them all together,I really like the photo's of Caroline and Stephanie at the Palace Balcony.

Ahhh, it's GREAT to see them all together again, and so happy! :flowers:

How time flies, cannot believe that they're the oldest generation now, especially with the passing of Prince Rainier and his sister the past decade. Now it's all the cousins and their children and their children having babies... :)

Here's to seeing more familia pictures like these ones in the future! :cheers:

She was at her brother's wedding.
The question is why her brother chose this date for wedding

Or why didn't Albert go to his brother-in-law's wedding?

Why should the WITTSTOCKS have to schedule anything around events in Monaco? The date obviously fit into the schedules of the bride and groom and of the venue, and obviously Charlene was able to attend her brothers wedding, Seems fine to me.
It seems as if people go looking to find problems where most often there isnt one.

Yes, I see problems.
All royals have fixed part of their royal calendar.
I can't imagine Camilla's brother's wedding on Trooping the Colours day.
I can't imagine Kate's brother's wedding on the Garter Service day.
I can't imagine Maxima's sister's wedding on Prinsjesdag day.
Saint-Jean celebrations is one of the most important royal events in Monaco, and Charlene was at wedding.

:previous:very good points.

the only problem i see is that Charlene had to miss an important official event in Monaco, where she is the consort.

it put her in a situation where she had to choose between family and official events.

Anything to try and blame someone for something.

Lighten up folks. Charlene IMO made the right choice and Albert would have supported her.

Sometimes these threads turn tabloid IMO

She was at her brother's wedding.
The question is why her brother chose this date for wedding

albert is supposed to be a part of the wittstock family too,so why he did'nt attend the wedding..waiting for the typical excuses,it would be interesting to read

Last edited:
^^^^
Have you never attended a family event without your spouse/partner? Doesn't seem terribly unusual to me.

^^^^
Have you never attended a family event without your spouse/partner? Doesn't seem terribly unusual to me.

It depends on the event, IMO. We are not talking about a July 4th barbecue or even a birthday party. My husband would need an exceptionally good excuse to miss my brother's wedding.

It depends on the event, IMO. We are not talking about a July 4th barbecue or even a birthday party. My husband would need an exceptionally good excuse to miss my brother's wedding.

Such as being the head of state and attending an annual official engagement (Fete de St Jean) in his country?

Thanks, Melina. It looks like the Prince is singing?

Thanks, Melina. It looks like the Prince is singing?
That's likely he likes to sing. He belonged to the glee club at Amherst College and has sung at events or parties, plus he plays the drums at them. People have posted the photos and videos except it was awhile ago. Iceflower may remember seeing them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad she wore earrings but imo this was a major bling event

monaco life said that Albert, Charlene, Andeas, Charlotte , Pierre and Gad El Maleh attended to the concert of Rihanna

I hope this link will work

Monaco Life

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Michael Wittstock, Louis, Michael and Daniel Ducruet attended the Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super Four boxing event on July 13, 2013 in Monaco.

** Pic ** gettyimages/daylife **

** monacomatin gallery: Boxe: le Million Dollar Super Four de Monaco en images **

** pp gallery: Albert et Charlene de Monaco, Louis et Daniel Ducruet autour du ring au Sporting **

** public.fr: Photos : Charlène et Albert de Monaco : la princesse crève l'objectif et s'affiche plus glamour que jamais...**

Last edited:
From when and where are those pics of Pierre and Pauline?

Albert and Charlene attends this evening the love ball

Instagram

The palace announced also the presence of Peincess Caroline but I did not find a photo of Caroline later, i think there will be also photos of Caroline.

I give you a link to see whatwill be the love ball

Love Ball Riviera

Now a photo with princess Caroline

Instagram

I like Charlene's evening dress very much, it is very elegant and fits her perfectly.

Thank you for the link, that's a very good idea to organize such a ball in order to support a charity cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom