Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she fell and wrenched her knee and that is also why her legs are scratched. It looks painful.

If that is what it looks like, and not a camera angle effect, it has to be painful. With a swelling like that (if it is that) how is she walking? :sad:

If that is what it looks like, and not a camera angle effect, it has to be painful. With a swelling like that (if it is that) how is she walking? :sad:

I have a swelling knee too, and not only do I walk, but I also do my chores.:whistling:

Maybe she has my same disease: psoriatic arthritis, who knows?:sad:

I have a swelling knee too, and not only do I walk, but I also do my chores.:whistling:

Maybe she has my same disease: psoriatic arthritis, who knows?:sad:

Maybe, it's arthritis. My father has the same problem. I have noticed her knee 1,5 years ago at the National Day of Monaco. Of course it is painful for her.It needs surgery.

I remember that years ago she broke a leg while she was in winter vacation in Zurs with the family . Could be something related to this event ?

I remember that years ago she broke a leg while she was in winter vacation in Zurs with the family . Could be something related to this event ?

Maybe. Old injuries can be unforgiving. :sad: I tore a ligament in my early twenties, an unusual injury, that keeps 'coming back' on me at the most inopportune times. Annoying. I feel for Caroline.

Maybe. Old injuries can be unforgiving. :sad: I tore a ligament in my early twenties, an unusual injury, that keeps 'coming back' on me at the most inopportune times. Annoying. I feel for Caroline.

The injury in Zurs was in 2001. I also remember that 2 years ago during the Rose Ball Caroline had a surgery at her knee or leg.

Yesterday, May 30, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the 48th edition of the Flower Show in Monaco.

Later Princess Caroline attended the awards ceremony of the contest at the Hotel Hermitage. This year's theme was "Russia".

** fb gallery **

Under the patronage of Pierre the "Sail for a cause" was held yesterday, June 6, in aid of the associations "Maison Notre Dame de Paix" and "Monaco Collectif Humanitaire". The aim was to raise funds for children all over the world that need a certain operation.

Initiated by Leticia de Massy and LeSpot.net, the concept combined a friendly regatta in the bay of Monaco and other sporting events. Pierre, Andrea and the Duke of Castro were three of 20 captains. Louis participated as well.

An "After Sailing Dinner & Party" was held at the Yacht Club, Beatrice attended during the day and the party together with Pierre:

** pp gallery: Pierre Casiraghi et Beatrice Borromeo : Fiancés divins après une belle aventure ** puretrend gallery **

I like how Princess Stephanie's son, Louis, is participating in more events with his cousins Andrea & Pierre. :cool:

On May 28 Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended an exhibition about Audrey Hepburn with a display of illustrations by her friend and collaborator Hubert de Givenchy. The three-day event took place at the Ribolzi Gallery in Monaco.

** pp mixed gallery: Caroline de Hanovre : Souvenirs imagés avec Givenchy et jolies fleurs de Russie **

In the following link you can find some interesting information about the Ribolzi Gallery in Monaco and his Swiis founder and owner Adriano Ribolzi:
Point Art Monaco - Exhibitor Page - Galerie Adriano Ribolzi - 17th and 18th centuries Furniture – Old Master paintings – Modern Art – Andy Warhol works

I like how Princess Stephanie's son, Louis, is participating in more events with his cousins Andrea & Pierre. :cool:

Same here. I loved seeing all of Stephanie's children when the twins were baptized last month and I hope to seem them again for Albert's Anniversary celebrations next month!:)

It's great to see so many members of the family there with Princess Caroline. :)

According to http://www.monte-carlo.mc/:
Tuesday 23 June, at 8.30 pm Théâtre des Variétés : 17th Monaco in Films — Screening of the film "Rainier III en films," ("Rainier III in Films"), organised by Monaco Audiovisual Archives and the Archives of the Palace of Monaco

This description is about the pictures i posted from the 23 June event!
http://www.therealmyroyals.com/?p=5789

Last edited:
^^Sorry azure, but the page seems to be unavailable: Was Charlotte supposed to attend?

It is always a pleasure to see Albert and Caroline together! She was his "lady" for so many years!

On June 23 Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy attended the award ceremony of the annual Monegasque language competition in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I am curious at what the language competition is about! I've never heard of it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom