Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can´t believe it ....:eek: Charlene has copied Caroline´s outfit of the last year pique nique , if someone can post the photos , you can see it. Charlene´s outfit for the 2011 pique nique wasn´t appropriate at all so she has decided to follow Caroline´s track. Incredible!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Melina P, I'm relieved to see Princess Charlene sing along with the Monegasque anthem...was getting somewhat nervous about that!! I'm glad to see them happy and relaxed. Can you describe some of those traditional dishes for us?

Charlene looks really relaxed and great. I just would have loved to see another shirt (with small arms?)..... I know, it is a Pique Nique, but .....
BYe Bine

Well, this is a surprise. I can totally see P. Caroline as a Patti Smith fan, after all P Caroline was a teeager when Patti Smith started her career and Patti is so much more than a punk singer... She's a musician, songwriter, a poet... She's such a complete artist that P. Caroline could nothing but admire her work. But CHARLOTTE?!? No way... :seestars: :seestars: :seestars:

Maybe she attended because her mother did. Albert was there, too. And i think Bono - but don't take it for granted.

Last edited:
That shirt doesn't suit Charlotte at all. She looks a mix of pregnant and boobless

Aiick!!! What a strange contraption... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I'd rather a human work on me versus a robot! :eek: :lol:

ps: always nice to see Albert with his big sis Caroline together in honor of their mother; love how close the whole fam is. :flowers:

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Elisabeth de Massy and Mélanie de Massy attended the Gala Night of the Association Monaco Against Autism at Sporting Monte-Carlo on November 15, 2012. The gala was hosted by Prince Albert under the presidency of Princess Charlene.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **

** facebook: Monaco Against Autism ** translated svenskdam.se article **

** parismatch.com gallery: Charlène et Albert en lutte contre l'autisme **

** pp gallery: Princesse Charlene : Eblouissante présidente parmi les beautiful people **

** public.fr: Photos : Charlene de Monaco : nouvelle apparition ultra-glamour aux côtés de son prince ! **

** zimbio gallery: 'Monaco Against Autism' Hosted By S.A.S. Prince Albert II Under The Presidence of S.A.S. Princess Charlene **

Last edited:

Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert attended the last stage of the annual 'No Finish Line Race' charity event at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport today, November 17, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

I don't understand the event. Monaco against autism .... It's a misleading title . How can they be against autism ... You can't be against it . It exists , it sounds like no one with autism is allowed in Monaco . It must be a bad use of English . Unless they are against it l. Never knew . Shock !

:previous:

I understand what you mean. According to the MONAA (Monaco Against Autism) website, MONAA's purpose is to help autistic children but also to "inform international public opinion about autism, support all research and educational institutions fighting autism, support all structures fighting autism in the field" - that may explain the strange sounding choice of name.

Here are some more pics of the Finish Line event yesterday:

** gettyimages/wireimage: MCO: Prince Albert II And Princess Stephanie of Monaco Start The 'No Finish Line' Race **

And a great additional gallery of the Ducasse gala dinner:

** pp: Princesse Charlene : Sublime aux côtés d'Albert et Caroline pour Alain Ducasse **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom