Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter about whether PC is allowed to bring her dog or not:whistling: and besides is the puppy doing any harm:ermm:, I think its cute and cool:cool:

The art gallery is in Monaco so PC can do pretty much what she wants.

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie attended the National Pavilion Day for
the Principality of Monaco at the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai, China, today,
October 7, 2010. In the evening a gala has followed.

Here are the first pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Gala evening:

** Pic **

Last edited:
So far, i see the both of them looking very good. I don't know about Steph's dress in the gala, but maybe we'll have to wait to see more pics. Thanks iceflower!

It is so cool that Albert and Stephanie went to China together to promote Monaco. :flowers:
One but...what Steph was wearing.:ohmy: This black dress shows to much. Hello, she was on official visit.:ermm:
Anyway, I always like seeing Grimaldi siblings together. :)

Hhmmm.... Steph looks like she's getting ready for a circus performance......still, that may be fitting because the Chinese love anything with circuses.

At first I also thought that Stephanie has made another of her questionable
fashion choices when choosing that dress for the evening event, but then
I realized that it's actually been the circus event. It's been a gala dinner
with a show by the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo, that's
why Steph actually accompanied Albert, she only attended the events on
October 7, but not those on October 6 and 8. Therefore I think one can let
that dress pass ;)

Additions for October 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

October 8:

The 3rd Monaco Foundation Award Ceremony at the Shanghai Concert
Hall on October 8, 2010 in Shanghai, China.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

(October 6 can already been found in Albert's current events thread)

I think Stephanie is looking pretty good in these pics - & as Iceflower says the black dress is okay given the occasion. I think the way Albert continues to incorporate his sisters (& their offspring ) in official trips & functions is a real plus to his sovereignty - I really hope it continues once Charlene is in role. The exhibition in pic 4 looks interesting - any more pics or details of what was on display?

The exhibition in pic 4 looks interesting - any more pics or details of what was on display?

The theme is "Monaco Past, Present and Future - The Challenges of an Evolving
City-State", so current and old pictures and films of the state are shown as
well as the portrait gallery you've seen in pic 4 and certain exhibits. One of the
highlights from Prince Albert's side is surely the luxury ecological car prototype
that is shown.

Thanks Iceflower - I found this link about the Monaco pavilion

Exhibition

Stephanie could have dressed a little better...it's hard to choose clothes that fits you if you have...well, if you have what you have thanks to the surgery she did.

Yeah that is Andrea and Albert! soccer match?

And the other guy, maybe ? Chris Levine?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish we had more pictures of them watching the match. But thanks to everyone who posted!

Stephanie could have dressed a little better...it's hard to choose clothes that fits you if you have...well, if you have what you have thanks to the surgery she did.

I KNEW IT!:lol: I'm looking at her and thinking....has she been....enhanced?!:eek: Whatever floats your boat - most people who have this (unneccessary) surgery often end up regretting it, and/or reducing....

I really like what you said....freaking funny:ROFLMAO:

I can't understand the (perceived) need for this kind of operation, so I won't judge.
But the Grimaldi clan surely has enough advantages in life without having to join that particular bandwagon... ??

Couldn't it be that maybe just maybe Steph didn't like the way it was before for a longer time ( I wouldn't say she suffered ) and she had little issues with it and now decided she wanted to do something about it ...
To me that's .... fair enough.

I really like what you said....freaking funny:ROFLMAO:
Thank you :D
For me it's ok, she can do whatever she wants to..i mean, everyone of us can do whatever we want to do so...
I, particulary, believe that she was ok before. Now she looks good too, it's just that fashion choices have to change, almost dramatically, because you have a "new body" sort of speak, and you have to choose something that fits you.
But overall, i care more about seeing Stephanie and Albert together, because it's always a pleasure to see them sharing in events.

Thank you :D
For me it's ok, she can do whatever she wants to..i mean, everyone of us can do whatever we want to do so...
I, particulary, believe that she was ok before. Now she looks good too, it's just that fashion choices have to change, almost dramatically, because you have a "new body" sort of speak, and you have to choose something that fits you.
But overall, i care more about seeing Stephanie and Albert together, because it's always a pleasure to see them sharing in events.

Maybe she feels that since she went the all trouble of a surgery, she might as well show its results to the world... :D :D :D

Not to be mean or anything but she really could use some work on her face! All that sun really aged her.

Not to be mean or anything but she really could use some work on her face! All that sun really aged her.

No one needs any kinds of work on her face EVER. She has to start looking like a ridiculous plastic doll because she enjoyed life and sun in her face?
And more important, what's so wrong about ageing?
The really wrong thing is to think that a woman has to look young into her fifties.

I agree with Nathalie Cox - it's a pleasure to see Steph on her own, but particularly when she is with her brother.

Trepstrep has a very good point about the ageing process: let everyone look the way he/she likes, and let there be no criticism at all about age, suntan, botox and other irrelevant issues!

No one needs any kinds of work on her face EVER. She has to start looking like a ridiculous plastic doll because she enjoyed life and sun in her face?
And more important, what's so wrong about ageing?
The really wrong thing is to think that a woman has to look young into her fifties.

No one is saying she has to look young for her age, but Stephanie does have the money and the means to look alot better at her age. No it is my opinion and I am entitled to it! By the way, she is only in her 40's, not fifties!

No one is saying she has to look young for her age, but Stephanie does have the money and the means to look alot better at her age. No it is my opinion and I am entitled to it! By the way, she is only in her 40's, not fifties!

You are right. Stephanie does not look good, although quite a few Stephanie worshippers on this forum will do almost anything to prevent others from saying so. Rather ridiculous. Stephanie used to be a nice and fresh looking girl, decades ago. Obviously she now prefers looking worn out and terribly dressed. OK, but only because she is a "princess" does not make her beautiful. Moreover, this is a FORUM, where people are supposed to give their opinions. These opinions can only be based on what they SEE on photo's. They do not know these royals.

No, haters too. There are your last 100 comments, only on Caroline and Stephanie. Really odd.

As odd as all the other comments, I would say.:lol:
Not worshipping is not the same as hating, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom