Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince and Ms Wittstock have good taste in music. Love Charlene's total look. It was interesting that she did not wear earrings.:flowers:

Its a nice look.

I can understand why she wouldn't wear earrings. Its a nice necklace IMO. Anything big or dangly on the ears would have been too much. At least that's what I think. Studs might have won the day in book.

Its a nice look.

I can understand why she wouldn't wear earrings. Its a nice necklace IMO. Anything big or dangly on the ears would have been too much. At least that's what I think. Studs might have won the day in book.

Studs would have finished her look.:flowers:

I really like Charlene in these pictures. I am not very fond of her in strapless gowns which she wears so often, she has very wide shoulders and it makes her head look small, here she looks beautiful and that necklace suits her very much indeed. I like her in a more natural look and not as much in the princess poses we see in magazines.

She looks wonderful, they both do.

Looking nice Charlene! They look like they had fun.

Going "earring-less" gives her a rocker look.
So I get what she was trying to do.

I love that look for her... and it takes years out of him too !

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Charlene Wittstock attend the open air concert of Iggy Pop, ZZ Top and The Stooges in front of the Princely Palace in Monaco on July 5, 2010.
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 - Pic 4 - Pic 5 - Belga Gallery
Caroline seems a little... drunk? The glass in her hand is kind of an indicator. They all look like they're enjoying the music. :flowers:
From ABC (Espanol):
Las costumbres en el palacio del Principado de Mónaco han cambiado. Primero, bandas clásicas de rock, como Iggy and the Stooges y ZZTop, irrumpen donde antes sólo sonaban violines. Luego, el príncipe soberano, el anfitrión que les ha invitado, no se resiste para arrancarse un baile. No estaba solo. Su hermana Carolina y su prometida Charlene Wittstock también se sacudieron con la música, junto con los 6.500 espectadores del concierto. Sin complejos.
Translation (by me):
The customs at the palace of Monaco have changed. First, classic rock bands like Iggy Pop, the Stooges and ZZ Top, blast where before there were the sounds of violins. Then, the Sovereign Prince, the host and the man who invited them, doesn't hesitate in breaking into a dance. He was not alone. His sister Caroline and his fiancee Charlene Wittstock also rocked out with the music, along with the 6,500 spectators at the concert. Without pretense.

Caroline looks so happy!! Thanks for the pictures!

They pics show that Caroline has dance in her blood, whilst Charlene looked a bit stiff despite being an athlete. I don't think Caroline was drunk, she just seemed to be ipnotized by the music.

Buncha' punks!

Iggy in Monaco?!?! I could hardly believe my eyes! I thought it was a typo... I assume he dedicated "I Wanna Be Your Dog" to the Princely family? AWESOME!!!:heart::heart::heart: This is by far the coolest thing that has ever happened to Monaco. It's pleasing to see Albert and Caroline gettin' their punker side on!

Long live rock n roll! They had such a great time!! I love Caroline and Charlene in these pics!!

These are wonderful photos :) Caroline rocks:):) Nice to see some private moments of affection between Charlene & Albert too, & a few more glimpses of the ring. :):):) Thank you Iceflower :):):):)

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock rock out to Iggy Pop - hellomagazine.com

I love these new pictures of the engaged couple ... they look so happy together?

This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen! :ohmy: Who did the pr on this stunt. First, very un-princess like, too extreem in trying to look "natural" and "cool". Albert looks like a Catholic priest and completely untaken by her, and no one else in the photos are acting as teenagerly. They really need to get together with somone who knows how to cordinate these things much better. The French or Monegaques aren't good in marketing anyways. Grace was good at marketing because she was from Hollywood.

Pa , Cw along with Caro all appear to be having a great time- but Woodstock was in /69.I happen to like CW's necklace in this photo............On her Facebook page CW has clarified that Grace was the past..... and CW is now- fantastic that that was clarified and be put to rest once and for all.

The more this circus goes along, the more pathetic this engagement all seems. Yes, I agree woodstock was "hip" in 1969, and why would someone have to say that Grace was the past. That sounds very insecure, and at the same time isn't it insulting the House of Grimaldi. I can't image, per say, Prince Charles saying when he becomes king...Queen Elizabeth II is so yesterday, it's King Charles that's the now.

Without any doubt, CW is very LC (low class).

Great pictures, thanks, everyone! I must say that black really suits Albert - he should wear it more often!

Great Charlene!! She shows to be very cool!

Question: How many ageing rockers are on the group pic ?
Answer: Five. Four musicians and the Prince of Monaco.

This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen! :ohmy: Who did the pr on this stunt. First, very un-princess like, too extreem in trying to look "natural" and "cool". Albert looks like a Catholic priest and completely untaken by her, and no one else in the photos are acting as teenagerly. They really need to get together with somone who knows how to cordinate these things much better. The French or Monegaques aren't good in marketing anyways. Grace was good at marketing because she was from Hollywood.

I have to agree with you, Donna.
If this was taken 20 years ago, it would not have looked so ridicolous. I mean Alber and Caro are in their 50's:ermm:... I am all for for having a great time and letting yr hair down but show a lil decorum for the offices that you hold. ( Caro looks like she is letting out some steam!!) We dont walk in their shoes, maybe its good for them to cut loose sometimes to let out some pressure

Yes after the passing of Grace the public image for the Grimaldis is nil.

Are you for real? There is nothing wrong with them letting loose dancing. That's all they are doing, dancing. They were having fun.

Very well ... this is the first time I see Miss Wittsock enjoying herself and smiling, and what a smile !!! Rock does miracles .....

Interesting that there a good and bad pictures of all of them: Caroline, Albert and Charlene...and most of the negative comments are directed towards Albert and Charlene. The only negative comment/suggestion about Caroline is about the drink in her hand and letting out a sceram. There are a couple of weird shots of her as well.

I do like, however, the picture of Caroline and Charlene hugging (or hanging on) on Albert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom