Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess as the Princely couple need to be in various places around Europe they need a mode of transport to get them there and back again quickly. Would love to see how stylish the interior would be. I guess his sisters will get to use it on ocassion as well.

This is a copuple i can easily see inheriting the throne of Monaco one day. Much more than Andrea. I think Pierre being more down to earth and pragmatical than his brother ( at least apparentely ) seems to be more cut for the job than Andrea who appears to be more tender, more poetical... maybe more suited for humanitarian duties rather than to the burocratical duties of a state administration... And the lovely Beatrice seems to be such a determined, hard working woman... so much like P. Caroline... :flowers:

I have exactly the same thoughts than you, especially comparing Tatiana-Beatrice.
Beatrice is a "front of the stage" person, Tatiana not.

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline today, March 20, attended the screening of "La Baie des Anges" at the Grimaldi Forum. Jacques Demy's 1962 film starring Jeanne Moreau and Claude Mann had recently been restored byCiné-Tamaris and La Cinémathèque Française, with the backing of the Franco-American Cultural Fund, Monaco's Audiovisual Archives and the SOGEDA Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Poster ** gettyimages gallery **

Aww,I missed seeing her ruby earrings and matching necklace..she has these jewels for so long now.Elegant as always.

Aww,I missed seeing her ruby earrings and matching necklace..she has these jewels for so long now.Elegant as always.

Yes... And she's looking more and more with her mother...:flowers:

I personally think that she's looking more and more like her grandmother,Princess Charlotte.

Last edited:
I just saw that on Facebook,what a lovely room in the background of that photo :previous:

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much like the way Albert does certain engagements with his sisters/nephews and nieces rather than just Charlene. Caroline's affinity with this organisation make her the appropriate person to accompany the Prince on this occasion.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom