Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Court Circular HRH THe Countess of Wessex was in Monaco last night to attend a Duke of Edinburgh Awards dinner. I would assume some member of the Grimaldi family would also have attended as well. Any pictures?

:previous:

No, unfortunately not..

Today, May 29, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the exhibition of the World Food Programme (WFP)
"United Nations food for hope: Together against hunger" in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

UAU!!! My favourite princess is back in action... :flowers: :) :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks rally down to me. But i like that i saw her again after a long time! I missed her.

She looks rally down to me. But i like that i saw her again after a long time! I missed her.

Discussions on world hunger and starvation probably don't lend themselves to big happy smiles and laughter.:whistling:

i know this is off topic but are they related to the British royal family

Last edited:
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert look pretty relaxed together but Princess Caroline looks so lost and lonely in these pictures.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert look pretty relaxed together but Princess Caroline looks so lost and lonely in these pictures.

Yes, rather odd, isn't it?

Maybe Caroline was thinking it would be nice if she had such a relationship with her husband, or maybe she was thinking 'I wish Mother and Daddy could have been here today'.

The palace has provided a nice pic of yesterday's event: Princess Caroline and Princess Charlene awarded the school children that had taken part in the 4th FANB Monaco Sports-Health-Environment challenge that is organized by the Monegasque Olympic Committee in connection with the annual Olympic Day.

Would be wonderful to see more joint events of the Princesses!

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:

On June 27, Elisabeth de Massy and Mélanie de Massy attended the awards ceremony for students of the Ecole Supérieure d'Arts Plastiques, the school for visual arts in Monaco.

** Pic **

Caroline is looking so much like her grandmother Charlotte in these pics! Specially number 2! (IMO)

This has to be the first time I see Caro with Camille in public.

We've seen them together on pics during the wedding last year, but this is of course a very lovely and special shot :)

We've seen them together on pics during the wedding last year, but this is of course a very lovely and special shot :)

Yes of course, the wedding. They were at the same event but I still don´t remember them in the same picture. This is a very tender one and confirms that the family´s relations behind the doors can be as normal and friendly as any other family:flowers:

On July 21 Prince Albert and Pierre attended the 52th Juan Les Pins Jazz Festival in Juan-les-Pins, France.

At least on these three pics Albert looked a bit more excited than Pierre did ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous:Perhaps Pierre is not interested in jazz. Perhaps he didn't feel well. Perhaps the photographer caught him just before or just after he went wild. Any number of reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom