Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Sainte Devote festivities tomorrow and Friday. Looking forward to the pictures.

Last edited:
Wow, Caro looks fantastic. So beautiful!
Nice to see Albert there supporting his big sis.
Thanks for the pics!

It's so good to see her back!!! :flowers:

Wow, Caro looks fantastic. So beautiful!
Nice to see Albert there supporting his big sis.
Thanks for the pics!

Not that she needs support... :lol: :lol: :lol: On the contrary, she seems to support everyone around her, Nathalie. But, yes, it's good to see her back, in such a splendid mood, really paying attention and showing interest in what was going on, buying some of the products... :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is glowing! Nice pics, thanks a lot!
The princess is amazingly beautiful here, she even looks younger than usual.

Not that she needs support... :lol: :lol: :lol: On the contrary, she seems to support everyone around her, Nathalie. But, yes, it's good to see her back, in such a splendid mood, really paying attention and showing interest in what was going on, buying some of the products... :flowers:
LOL you are right! :lol:
I'm really glad to see her. Like LovelyKate said, she is glowing and looking awesome.

She likes those earrings very much. A poster in Hola says it was a gift from Stefano. I don´t know how somebody might know that but it´s possible. She used them a lot.

She likes those earrings very much. A poster in Hola says it was a gift from Stefano. I don´t know how somebody might know that but it´s possible. She used them a lot.

I doubt it Rosana. There's an old photo of her taken in 1983 ( during the celebration of the release of that famous magazine Vogue issue where P. Caroline appears on the cover photographed by Wahrol ) where you can see her already using those earrings... Well she's with Stefano in that photo but still... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi Pic - Image of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi - AllStarPics.Net

Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi Pic - Image of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi - AllStarPics.Net

Princess Caroline and Prince Albert attended 75th bazaar in aid of the work of Sister Marie at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco on March 16, 2012.

Really nice shots of Caroline!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

** hola: Collares, telas, flores... La princesa Carolina, la mejor clienta de un rastrillo solidario en Mónaco ** translation **

Who is Sister Marie? Was she a Monagasque nun? Does anyone hage information about Sister Marie?

:previous:

Yes, she was a nun and came to Monaco in 1925. She dedicated her work to the poor and in particular the
elderly poor. She died in 1969, but her work was continued. From 1960 on under the honorary presidency of
Princess Grace and these days under the honorary presidency of Princess Caroline. We've seen Caroline
regularly attending the bazaar during the last years.

The organization's site has a photo of Sister Marie and a painted picture made by Karl Lagerfeld.

Caroline is glowing! Nice pics, thanks a lot!
The princess is amazingly beautiful here, she even looks younger than usual.

I think that it is the shorter hair style that makes her look younger.

I adore her jacket. She looks fantastic. :flowers:

Princess Caroline looks so happy & healthy & joyful these past few years, it's lovely to see! :flowers: She's positively "glowing", and yes, she appears to be a joven again. :)

Myself, I say it's because her brother is nicely married to a wonderful young woman, her children are doing well and are productive, she's friends again with her sister, and she's at a good place in her life. What more can she ask for. :sun:

Prince Albert and Camille Gottlieb visited a trade show dedicated to Ecological Vehicles and Renewable Energies, in Monte Carlo, March 22, 2012.
Prince Albert was there on official capacity; he arrived in a style, behind the wheels of a 100 percent electric Nissan Leaf Nismo RC car.
Camille, meanwhile, was there in different capacity; she took her first steps in professional photography by photographing her uncle at Grimaldi Forum.

- Prince Albert's arrival
- Prince Albert
- Camille

Gallery from Getty
Gallery from Daylife

Last edited:
Wow, Camille is sooooo gorgeous! :flowers: She honestly looks like a movie star or a model, can't believe she's still only 13 yrs. old!

What a stunner both she & her cousin, Alexandra, will be when they finally make their first appearance at a Monaco Ball, which won't be until they're at least 19 yrs. old, judging by the age of which Charlotte made her first debut appearance at the Rose Ball. :)

(...)

Prince Albert Looks So Nice & Handsome , Thank you For Sharing Artemisia :flowers:

(...)

He puts his $ where his mouth is when it comes to the environment and sustainability, in other words he doesn't just talk the talk he walks the walk.

I think one day Albert will be known as the "Green Prince", as a big part of his rule will be characterized by this commendable passion on saving the environment, God's earth of which without mankind would be no more.

We are only lowly unworthy stewards of God's magnificent creation & benevolence....

Camille went with Albert or by herself? She is taking pics with a professional camera! lol

Camille went with Albert or by herself? She is taking pics with a professional camera! lol

Camille was there in strictly non-official capacity. It is my understanding she wants to pursue a career in journalism and/or photography, and was there to take pictures of the Head of State, just like everyone else.

[...]

Camille was there in strictly non-official capacity. It is my understanding she wants to pursue career in journalism and/or photography, and was there to take pictures of the Head of State, just like everyone else.

Thanks. I didn't know she wanted to pursue a career in journalism or photography! That is so cool. :)

Thanks for the pics, iceflower.

Why oh why didn't Princess Charlene wear this total look at the Oscars ?!? She looks beautiful here. Fashion-forward gown but still elegant, flawless and flattering hair and make-up.

Last edited:
The dress code seemed to be grey color.
Charlene is vey nice, I like her dress, her hair do and her earings.
I do not like the dress of Caroline

I'm not sure about the dresses of the ladies. Not my favorite color, for Charlene and for Caroline.
But both are glowing and in a good mood.

Aw, I just saw these wonderful pictures posted in the Fashion Forum, and will repeat what I wrote over there ~ wonderful! :heart: :monacoflag: :cheers:

They both look lovely, as does Prince Albert as well, lol I totally forgot to post about him too. :D

It's so good to see him so happy and in love, he deserves it, so happy for the family. :valentine1:

Caroline looks fantastic. I don't know about Charlene's dress.

I love, love Caroline´s dress. I´d like to see a close-up. And the conbination of jewlery is perfect.

CW should not get out of home without any make-up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom