Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think she did, and it suits her a lot. She is very beautiful there.

Yes she does... She looks so pretty, so regal! A glimpse of our good old P. Caroline. Uhm... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
P. Caroline RULESSS!!!

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Pierre Casiraghi visited the 80 boats expected for the 10th
Monaco Classic Week at Monaco harbour, 14 September, 2011. The event takes place from 14
to 18 September.

Great to see another Casiraghi attendance after Andrea's last weekend!

And their matching outfits are nice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Hurray!! That's the Princess Caroline I am used to seeing...crisp, classic and elegant. And with a radiant smile to boot! :flowers:

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Pierre Casiraghi visited the 80 boats expected for the 10th
Monaco Classic Week at Monaco harbour, 14 September, 2011. The event takes place from 14
to 18 September.

Great to see another Casiraghi attendance after Andrea's last weekend!

And their matching outfits are nice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Great photos. I think Pierre was there as patron of the event.

A good turnout from the "First Family" !!
They can do it effortlessly when they put their minds to it.

Last edited:
P. Caroline always in culture-related events. Of course, who else could do it? She´s irreplaceable as Paris Match states in this week cover.

MONACO - OCTOBER 03: SAS Princess Caroline of Hanover , SAS Princess Stephanie of Monaco and SAS Prince Albert II of Monaco attend the Theatre Princesse Grace 30th Anniversary Celebration at Theatre.

Getty Images - Search: albert of monaco#

Sooo,only one person is missing here *cough*

Good to see Stephanie with them!
Caroline looks so regal as usual.

MONACO - OCTOBER 03: SAS Princess Caroline of Hanover , SAS Princess Stephanie of Monaco and SAS Prince Albert II of Monaco attend the Theatre Princesse Grace 30th Anniversary Celebration at Theatre.

Getty Images - Search: albert of monaco#

Sooo,only one person is missing here *cough*

Princess Charlene is probably still in Paris, for Fashion Week. Princess Stephanie was there as president of The Princess Grace Theatre. Here's the website: http://www.tpgmonaco.com/

There are more at newscom.com search for Princess Stephanie of Monaco or Princess Caroline of Monaco.

Last edited:
It looks like PS has switched to Chanel. She and Pauline have been looking good lately.

I don't know about the dress but I have seen both PS and Pauline wearing the tweedish jackets by Chanel recently.

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra attended the
Parish Saint-Martin' Centenary Anniversary Celebration Mass on November 13, 2011 in
Monaco.

Best dressed today: Princess Alexandra! Wonderful to see her attending an event again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **

Nice to see them together again!
I wish Stephanie could have joined them.

Oh yes Alexandra stole the show - love the beret. They look a very happy family unit.

Beautiful Alexandra, she´s starting to look more like a young laday than a girl. Interesting that she is the one who steals the show. It means she looks better than everyone else.

Aww Alexandra is so cute with her red coat and little hat. Thanks for the pics!

Caroline and Alexandra are so elegant! Specially Alex, she is such a girl and is already stylish! They look very pretty.

Princess Caroline looked beautiful today, and Princess Alexandra is blossoming into quite a lovely young girl. She looks like she'll be emulating her mom with her chic style; there's nothing like the classic beret.

Alexandra was very nice with her little beret. She's always smiling, I hope she won't give up this nice habit!
This little coat, her hair... Am I the only one to a duchess of Cambridge's inspiration in this look?

Alexandra was very nice with her little beret. She's always smiling, I hope she won't give up this nice habit!
This little coat, her hair... Am I the only one to a duchess of Cambridge's inspiration in this look?
LovelyKate.....I had exactly the same thought, Princess Alexandra looked like a 'mini me' ;)of Catherine, almost her daughter you could say!!:princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom