The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
I too like her longer hair very much.

But sadly it accentuates the difference between PA (50) and CW (30).

She looks like his daughter.
Yes, there is a huge gap between their ages, but Albert needs a woman who can get pregnant and give children.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Serene Highness

I love Charlene's hair like this, and thank God for hair extensions, for what would we do without them? *lol* Besides many royals wear them with their tiaras, which require serious hair volume.
Also, Charlene should smile like that more. Her smile is almost as bright as that of Maxima (of course, Maxima's is thousand volts and just great)

Old 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Majesty

Princess Grace had fine hair and often wore hairpieces to accentuate it. If they are done skillfully, hairpieces and extensions can look GREAT on a woman!

Charlene has very fine, flyaway hair and I don't blame her if she uses hair extensions...I have the same problem.

Princess Caroline is looking GREAT..in fact the entire family looks relaxed and happy and I love to see them that way!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:07 AM
Administrator

The annual tennis tournament often is a good chance to see Prince Albert
playing himself, the following gallery includes some new funny shots and
some more pics of Charlene from Sunday.

** Charlene Wittstock félicite le grand gagnant Rafael Nadal après de la finale du tournoi de... **
Old 04-19-2011, 07:02 AM
Nobility

Their outfits are very similar to those of the YOG
Maybe it's a special monegasque outfit. Any info about it?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 04-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Aristocracy

I hate to say this but looking at the pic with Charlene without her sunglasses it looks like she has had some work done on her face. She looks good but there is definitley something different about her face. Just saying!!

There is a difference in a picture of her on April 6th and the one taken today, something around the eyes and cheekbones are different.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Serene Highness

If Charlene had as much plastic surgery as people on this thread have proposed, she would look like Michael Jackson. Maybe it's just the camera angle, how she felt that day or how her makeup was done. She's only in her early thirties and doesn't need any plastic surgery. Maybe she had some dental work done but I don't consider that surgery.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:21 AM
Courtier

Hmmm, my take is that her transformation is like Princess Diana. I mean Lady Diana Spencer, whom transformed little-by-little from royal girlfriend, fiancee, to wife! Ahhhh, those were the days.

I recall my first impression upon seeing Lady Diana being mobbed outside her apartment because the press found out she was seeing Prince Charles ~ I turned to my big sis and said "she's not a teenager, she looks like a grown woman!" Honestly, I couldn't believe she was a teenager like me and my five brothers & sisters. That initial impression over, I thought her very very shy, and rather plain. Then next I saw her and Prince Charles's official engagement pics and interview, and thought "she looks even more of a grown up, like a matronly woman, with makeup on this time". Then that impression was quickly followed-up by her first official function with Prince Charles, wherein they met Princess Grace. That's when I felt sorry for her, she looked awkward and a tad chubby in that low cut black strapless gown, which did nothing for her imho. Finally, I'll never forget me and my big sis staying up all night & day to watch her wedding to Prince Charles, we honestly couldn't believe it was the same girl!!!!! OMG, seriously, she had transformed overnight, like magic, into an honest-to-God fairy princess. It didn't look like the same woman at all, this was a young girl, gorgeous, fairy-like, otherworldly, truly the stuff of dreams...

Anyhow, that's how I see Charlene's transformation. Of course she looks nothing like when she first met the prince. She's grown up and matured over the last 5 years, and so has her style, including her hair, clothes, posture, makeup, et al. But she still retains that innocence, charm, shyness, humility, which I love. And I can only imagine what she will look like on her wedding day!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Hmmm, my take is that her transformation is like Princess Diana. I mean Lady Diana Spencer, whom transformed little-by-little from royal girlfriend, fiancee, to wife! Ahhhh, those were the days.

I recall my first impression upon seeing Lady Diana being mobbed outside her apartment because the press found out she was seeing Prince Charles ~ I turned to my big sis and said "she's not a teenager, she looks like a grown woman!" Honestly, I couldn't believe she was a teenager like me and my five brothers & sisters. That initial impression over, I thought her very very shy, and rather plain. Then next I saw her and Prince Charles's official engagement pics and interview, and thought "she looks even more of a grown up, like a matronly woman, with makeup on this time". Then that impression was quickly followed-up by her first official function with Prince Charles, wherein they met Princess Grace. That's when I felt sorry for her, she looked awkward and a tad chubby in that low cut black strapless gown, which did nothing for her imho. Finally, I'll never forget me and my big sis staying up all night & day to watch her wedding to Prince Charles, we honestly couldn't believe it was the same girl!!!!! OMG, seriously, she had transformed overnight, like magic, into an honest-to-God fairy princess. It didn't look like the same woman at all, this was a young girl, gorgeous, fairy-like, otherworldly, truly the stuff of dreams...

Anyhow, that's how I see Charlene's transformation. Of course she looks nothing like when she first met the prince. She's grown up and matured over the last 5 years, and so has her style, including her hair, clothes, posture, makeup, et al. But she still retains that innocence, charm, shyness, humility, which I love. And I can only imagine what she will look like on her wedding day!

I don´t see the conection with P. Diana. The only transformation i see in CW is her physical appearance from a pretty girl to a plastic face. I see arrogance in her face. It is quite the opposite to Diana.

Where so you see humility and charm, show me a video. I feel I´m missing something, or you are building up something in your mind.

Fanofmonaco, it is obvious that she has gone through several surgeries. No on is proposing because this is somethign so evident. Can you have a look at these pictures and then compare to the "first" CW?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/UyQjI...lene+Wittstock
Old 04-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Serene Highness

I don't see any difference except professional styling and maybe she lost a few pounds.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:47 AM
Administrator

This is a current events thread - let us please stay on topic of the thread!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, May 17, Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Pierre Casiraghi attended
the re-opening of the Sea Lounge Monte-Carlo in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** article ** translation **
Old 05-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love when the family reunites altogether.
Thanks for pics.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful photos :)
Princess Caroline simply shines more and more lately :)
Old 05-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Nobility

I love her bag.....very french, nautical
Old 05-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

There are photos on The arrival of Prince Albert and Charlene at Amfar Gala on newscom they are very smart and charlene is very elegant
Old 05-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock attending the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS benefit
at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, during the 64th Cannes international film festival, in
Cap d'Antibes, southern France, Thursday, May 19, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/reuters/daylife **
Old 05-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Decent dress. I like the colour. I guess her wedding dress will be like that in the shoulders area. It's what benefits her the most.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Nobility

ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 19: Charlotte Casiraghi attends amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap on May 19, 2011 in Antibes, France.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/9038/114413421.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5075/114413947.jpg
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1867/114413979.jpg
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7012/114413980.jpg
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/1364/114414008.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5104/114414320.jpg
Old 05-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Courtier

I rest my case, she's a chameleon, a gorgeous one at that!

Interesting look, whoa how she manages to walk in those 5-inch heels is amazing!