The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Yakov Kreizberg - Conductor

In his Wikipedia article is a reference of him regarding his appointment with the Monte Carlo Philharmonic Orchestera. He would have stayed with this job for four more years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Kreizberg

Old 04-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Heir Apparent

A joint effort by PA and PC at the Grimaldi Forum last night to support the "Université médicale virtuelle de Monaco" (UMVM) - no translation necessary :-)

I hadn't heard of this Monégasque initiative before - has anyone else ?
It was started in 2008, and its purpose (so far) is to provide materials to aspiring medics on line, especially in Africa.

The Fondation Princesse Grace is also part of this.

Le premier cours de l

Old 04-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the official opening of the exhibition
"OCEANOMANIA: Memories of the Mysterious Seas", yesterday, April 11.
The exhibition will run from 12 April to 30 September 2011 at the Nouveau Musée
National de Monaco and the Villa Paloma.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

** Monaco : La Principauté dévoile ses trésors cachés **
Old 04-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Royal Highness

P. Caroline wore the same outfit she wore yesterday at Monte Carlo Rolex Masters... Uhm!!!! And looking closely at pic 5, it seems to me, her trouser are a bit too long. ! Funny, i didn´t noticed it yesterday!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
P. Caroline wore the same outfit she wore yesterday at Monte Carlo Rolex Masters... Uhm!!!! And looking closely at pic 5, it seems to me, her trouser are a bit too long. ! Funny, i didn´t noticed it yesterday!
She wore the same outfit she wore yesterday because the two events were the same day . She was invited by Rolex to lunch and the official opening of the exhibition "OCEANOMANIA: Memories of the Mysterious Seas" was after eating.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
She wore the same outfit she wore yesterday because the two events were the same day . She was invited by Rolex to lunch and the official opening of the exhibition "OCEANOMANIA: Memories of the Mysterious Seas" was after eating.

My deepest apologies! I was totally unware of the fact...
Old 04-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

They looked great
Old 04-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the official opening of the exhibition
"OCEANOMANIA: Memories of the Mysterious Seas", yesterday, April 11.
The exhibition will run from 12 April to 30 September 2011 at the Nouveau Musée
National de Monaco and the Villa Paloma.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

** Monaco : La Principauté dévoile ses trésors cachés **
Always nice to see the Prince & his elder sister!
Old 04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Courtier

Ahhh, I love these pics!

And I betcha Caroline and Albert were talking about his upcoming wedding to Charlene Wittstock, going over last minute details, like the reception afterwards in the Oceanographic Museum, which I heard has an absolutely drop dead stunning view of the sea! Which is apropros since Charlene is the mermaid from the sea that has captured the heart & mind of the Prince from the palace.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:17 AM

Albie & Caroline have come a long way from their childhood biting/boxing fights!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Prince Albert, Charlene Wittstock and Elisabeth-Anne de Massy attended the final
match at the Monte Carlo Masters tennis tournament in Monaco April 17, 2011.
Rafael Nadal has won!

I like Charlene's look and maybe the longer hair already is a preparation for her
wedding hairstyle.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife **
Old 04-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I too like her longer hair very much.

But sadly it accentuates the difference between PA (50) and CW (30).

She looks like his daughter.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like her long hair too, it must be for her stylhair wedding, Yes Albert is older than Charlene, but today, I watched the match between Nadal and Ferrer, I am a fan of tennis and we saw many times Charlene and Albert many times, they were very exited on the match and at many moments, they were very tender each other, they kissed and Albert held the hand of Charlene to go to the center of the tennis field to award the tennismen, they were very nature.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Nice ponytail. She already has the hair that long? I believe that must be extensions?
She looked good.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Serene Highness

That's a hair extension not her real hair.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Yes, those are definitely hair extensions...its too thick and healthy looking. Charlene's hair has grown recently but thats a BIG jump from Antoinette's funeral til now in terms of hair growth.

But I like it...it looks very nice on her. That's a very complimentary hairstyle IMO. Maybe she is doing potential hairstyles for the wedding?

Old 04-17-2011, 10:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

It could be an extension but I doubt because we saw the hair of Charlene in the video named 'tendancetv with the title 17 march ladies lunch with Charlene Wittstock' that her hair are long in her back ' she had not her hair together as she always made" we saw very well how are her hair in this video because she kissed persons and we saw her behind, her hair was under her shoulder and her hair was longer in the back. Zonk you could not see her hair at the funeral of Princess Antoinette because she had her hair together and she wore the mantille. To day one month later I saw her very well at the tv at the tennis. Her hair was a little more long than at the ladies lunch and I think you cannot say surely that she had extension.It could be an extension or not but it is not a certitude, try to see the tendance tv . She was very well to day extension or not
Old 04-18-2011, 12:46 AM
Courtier

Ah, lovely lovely lovely pics of the both of them!

And I've honestly never seen Charlene smile this much, it looks great on her, she must be flying inside.

The joy, happiness, love, and excitement they both must be feeling can easily be felt in these pics. It's almost palpable. :)

Regards the hair, I recall last July I wrote that she would most likely get hair extensions to create a fabulous hairstyle for her wedding, but I hadn't figured on Charlene growing her hair. If she has, it looks FAB!

Lastly, I love seeing Albert's first cousin, Elizabeth-Anne de Massy, in the first pic with the both of them. This tells me that the whole family is going to be at the wedding!!!! (:^D
Old 04-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
It could be an extension but I doubt because we saw the hair of Charlene in the video named 'tendancetv with the title 17 march ladies lunch with Charlene Wittstock' that her hair are long in her back ' she had not her hair together as she always made" we saw very well how are her hair in this video because she kissed persons and we saw her behind, her hair was under her shoulder and her hair was longer in the back. Zonk you could not see her hair at the funeral of Princess Antoinette because she had her hair together and she wore the mantille. To day one month later I saw her very well at the tv at the tennis. Her hair was a little more long than at the ladies lunch and I think you cannot say surely that she had extension.It could be an extension or not but it is not a certitude, try to see the tendance tv . She was very well to day extension or not
First of all, its quite obvious its hair extensions. There is nothing wrong with wearing hair extensions.

Second, the mention of Princess Antoinette's funeral is a general time frame. Charlene has been seen out and about since March 24th (the day of the funeral) and its quite obvious that the hair she was sporting at the tennis match is not the same she had when she was in Ireland. How is that for a time frame...that was about two weeks ago. So she has a totally different length from that time frame. And I am sorry, there is no way that anyone can grow their hair that long and that thick within the time frame involved.

Finally, when someone makes a statement about Charlene's appearance you really shouldn't take everything so personal or that its a dig at Charlene. Everyone is welcome to voice an opinion, positive or negative as long as it isn't rude or disparaging towards Charlene. My statement wasn't negative but more matter of fact. Charlene is wearing hair extensions and she looks great with them.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Administrator

Here's another gallery from yesterday, in which I've also found Mélanie, who
attended! I had already searched for her as she attended in previous years
as well.

** Pic ** gallery **