Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I love Caroline´s dress. What a natural looking face she has at 54! She looks radiant and relaxed. She´s wearing the same earings she wore to the Princess Grace foundation gala in NY last year.

Thx for the pics!

Nice to see them together.
Charlene in gold, Caroline in silver. LOL.
I like both outfits but I prefer the darker colours for Charlene!

I have to agree An Ard Ri. Princess Caroline has always been there to support Prince Albert. With his recent marriage to Charlene, I am certain Caroline must have felt a little "pushed aside". Good to see them all together.

Last edited:
The newlyweds invited 300 guests, including OIlivia Palermo, Jerry Hall, Naomi Watts, Natalie Imbruglia and Eva Herzigova, to the Monte Carlo Opera, followed by dinner at the Hotel de Paris.

The collection comprises of watches, jewellery and writing instruments all inspired by the former Royal.
The performance included a ballet performance curated by Robert Wilson.
The article is titled Daryl Hannah makes a Splash in Monaco as Prince Albert and Charlene host tribute to Grace Kelly

Looks like Albert is still allowed to associate with his ex-girlfriends which the Daily Mail said Charlene forbid him to do in another article. He dated Daryl years ago and she was invited.

Here's a video of the Montblanc event.
At 1:17 it starts with Albert...
You can see Charlene and Caroline talking at 1:22.
Nice to see them smiling together!!!

Startseite - ZDF Mediathek

P. Caroline looks lonely and absent :ermm: and P. Charlene looks as expressionless as always :ermm:... A glamourless trio, in the overall... :ermm:
They all look not so happy in the pics (only Albert is smiling a bit more) but in the video there seems to be a better atmosphere.
I think in a lot of previous pictures Charlene doesn't look too happy but when you see the videos of the events it's quite the opposite.
Maybe the photographers don't do their job very well :lol:

Thanks for the video. Actually I thought Charlene looked less at ease in the short clip with Albert - I'm not making anything of this, it might just be the intensity of the flash photography in that moment, but I have to agree she has looked happier & more relaxed at other recent events. I think it's another reminder that she is new to the role and at times it must be hard to keep smiling.

Thanks for the video. Actually I thought Charlene looked less at ease in the short clip with Albert - I'm not making anything of this, it might just be the intensity of the flash photography in that moment, but I have to agree she has looked happier & more relaxed at other recent events. I think it's another reminder that she is new to the role and at times it must be hard to keep smiling.
You're welcome and I totally agree on that!

I agree with you Elly and Smush, Charlene is not smiling but also Caroline, in the family Grimalde, they are not very smiling in the events apart Prince Albert who is always smiling, he smiles as he eats or drinks or sleeps.
Caroline and also Charlene do not like the people of movies stars or series tv stars, I think Caroline went because there was an exposition about the jewelleris of her mother, Caroline andCharlene prefer a gala where there are charities autions. Charlene went with Albert of the festival of serie tv in Monte Carle when she was the girlfriend of PA, but this year she did not go to this festival.Albert likes this atmosphere as his mother did. Yesterday night, there were many stars very extravagant.

Very nice pics from today :)

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie
attended the annual 'Pique Nique Monegasque' (Monaco's picnic), on September 10, 2011 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife **

Caroline is radiant, very nice outfit.

On the other hand, pearls and a coat for a picnic?

Caroline is radiant, very nice outfit.

On the other hand, pearls and a coat for a picnic?

Right. I had also the same thought. Mistake. She is pretty but she went to the wrong event.

Well its not like this is a traditional picnic, not exactly blankets on the ground, picnic baskets with wine, sandwiches,salads, and cold chicken breasts, and everyone dressed in shorts and jeans, fighting off ants and other bugs.
If you look behind Albert its seems the De Massy also wear pearls and coat.

According to me, Caroline "steals the show", thanks to her natural beauty, and her casual look. And I love when she wears bang. Charlene is too sophisticated for a picnic!
I have to notice that Alexandra is stopping looking like a little girl, she looks like a young girl now. And while she's turning into a teenager, she keeps on smiling, I like it!

I never thought about the picnic side of things, all I noticed was how Royal Charlene looked here.

Caroline is regal. She is well dressed for a picnic, so is her beautiful daughter Alexandra.
Andrea is very handsome young man.

According to me, Caroline "steals the show", thanks to her natural beauty, and her casual look. And I love when she wears bang. Charlene is too sophisticated for a picnic!
I have to notice that Alexandra is stopping looking like a little girl, she looks like a young girl now. And while she's turning into a teenager, she keeps on smiling, I like it!

:previous:
I agree with you in every word :flowers:
Nice done :)
Caroline is still the REAL Princess of Monaco :rose2:, She looks beautiful in all events these days ;)

Well its not like this is a traditional picnic, not exactly blankets on the ground, picnic baskets with wine, sandwiches,salads, and cold chicken breasts, and everyone dressed in shorts and jeans, fighting off ants and other bugs.
If you look behind Albert its seems the De Massy also wear pearls and coat.

MYROYALS: MONACO ROYAL FAM

I agree with NGalitzine, and as evidenced in the other pics, Charlene's attire and demeanor are not totally inappropriate. There's a religious service, Princess Caroline is in a maxiskirt, and the guys are in suits and ties after all.

Still growing into her role, but beautiful nonetheless.

I think it can be said that both Charlene and Caroline are Princesses of Monaco .... must there always be some kind of comparison with an obvious agenda???

Charlene was not the only one dressed in that manner.

Princess charlene was very beautiful, she had the right dress , she is the princess sovereighn and it is her who decides what sort of dress code during the events and not the others not Caroline or others, t.

Last year she wore flip flops, so what is exactly the right dress code for this event? I think she should be a little more coherent. Is it formal or informal? If it is she who decides, she should leave others to do so, because she has no idea what is the difference between one event and another: beach clothes for a meeting with a president, flip flops to an opening in a museum. For me she is a mess, in all senses. And the worst of all is her attitude. One cannot figure out if she´s tired, bored, uninterested. It is always the same expression in her face, or I should say lack of expression. Even Alexandra was happier to be there.

Last year she wore flip flops, so what is exactly the right dress code for this event? I think she should be a little more coherent. Is it formal or informal? If it is she who decides, she should leave others to do so, because she has no idea what is the difference between one event and another: beach clothes for a meeting with a president, flip flops to an opening in a museum. For me she is a mess, in all senses. And the worst of all is her attitude. One cannot figure out if she´s tired, bored, uninterested. It is always the same expression in her face, or I should say lack of expression. Even Alexandra was happier to be there.

Can't you give the hate a rest? Your posts are truly fantastic.

Charlene looked stunning, a women growing gracefully into her new role as Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom