Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the hairstyle and hair color, because Charlene can look a bit masculine at times and Andrea has somewhat feminine features at times, both looking androgynous sometimes, I think they look somewhat alike in some pictures.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: it's nothing short of amazing how Caroline can manage to have kept her figure all these years!!

:rose: A fab Pss. Caroline manages to look great no matter whaaaat.
:globe: No worries there keep up the good work.:globe::fireworks:

Yes, Caroline will always look good, no matter what.
The same can't be said about PA - he has a pronounced paunch.....

Glistening Seas

:butterfly: To the recent they have posted where PA has been working out.

:globe:So, apparantly he must be just getting started and he does seem more streamlined that the Christmas pics quite happily.:hamster:

:butterfly:imho, those pants he's wearing are adorable they look wonderful like the orange one's and the dark ones best.

Pics 8.7.2009

Prince Albert attended as well :)

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his sister Princess Caroline of Hanover
visit the Russian exhibition at Villa Sauber.The exhibition takes place
from July 9th to September 27th, 2009 in Monaco during Centennial
Celebration of Diaghilev's Ballets Russians and tribute to Serge Diaghilev,
director and founder in 1909 of the Ballets Russians. Monte Carlo,
Monaco - 08.07.09

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thank you, Iceflower, for the additional information. I must say that the Russian ballet has always had a special role in Monaco, especially in a high society :flowers:.

In the fourth pic posted by queenofthelight, Caroline has this very Grace Kelly pose that i love. Thanks for the pics guys!

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Ah-h-h-h whaaat we wouldn't 'give' to have those shoes!

:rose:Charming selection and perfect for thaaat white outfit.

:thistle: Especially with that new great suntan Pss. Caroline acquired over the holidays tremendous choice!

:rose:PA always looks good with a little sunshine to his already impeccably outfitted Princely self

:thistle:We too have had the pleasure to view a couple of Russian Ballet and it was beautiful so an exhibition is quite a delight to have attended indeed:heartflower:

OMG I just love the shoes!,:clap: does any body know who's brand they are?. Caroline looks really stunning.....in all the photos I have seen of her this summer there is a happy inner radience about her:angel:

OMG I just love the shoes!,:clap: does any body know who's brand they are?. Caroline looks really stunning.....in all the photos I have seen of her this summer there is a happy inner radience about her:angel:
wow! my model princess... 50 isnt what it used to be!!! Get it! Caroline de Hanover-- well done:ROFLMAO:

Caroline looks INCREDIBLE.....tanned, healthy and well rested!!!!! The outfit is fabulous and those shoes are AMAZING!!! I only hope to look half that good at 52!!

Pics 10.7.2009

Another event with Albert and Pierre together, that's really
great to see! :)

Monaco, July 10th 2009: Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi
at the inauguration of a Monaco firemen boat.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
** belga gallery **

Go Pierre go! hehe, thanks for the new pictures. As i have said in other threads, i'm glad to see memembers of the Casiraghi trio stepping up in more events.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: S-a-a-ay, terrific pics!!

:thistle: Looks like Pierre has got his Uncle PA 's great taste in clothes.....and ties as well :heartflower:

Thanks for all the charming images of PA and Pierre, and of PA and Caroline.
One minute they're on the beach, next they're busy attending events.

It's been a while since we've had such a variety of images of the wider family. Long may it last....

The more I see Pierre, the more I think that Stefano hasc never passed, his son is his clone. If somebody remembers 20 years ago can understand what I mean.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Indeed, the Princely PA and his family are always a tad bit busy is something we have often pondered on ourselves!

:thistle: we often wondered if they get jet lag. but then there's time to rest en route so nothing to worry about there!! :rose:

yes Ulisse, l agree with you. It is true, Pierre is similar to Stefano....

Yes girls!! your words exactly:ROFLMAO:
I believe that andrea and char have something of stefano in there face, too !!

Last edited:
Here are some more pics of the Russian exhibition at Villa
Sauber, Caroline and Albert attendend, you can see some
more of the objects on these:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

It's a great pleasure for me to see the Russian exhibition at Villa Sauber in Monaco.:flowers:
I hope both Prince Albert and Princess Caroline will be only under the good impression of this exhibition.:)
Iceflower, thank you very much.:clap::clap::clap:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: love the pics out of all the wonderful pics my fav is first one PA has a fab smile!!

:thistle: Caroline's dress and those fab shoes and the outfit in the portrait are delightful! :heartflower:

Beautiful photos of the Villa Sauber, built by Charles Garnier who also designed the opera houses of Monte Carlo and Paris. In 2009 and 2010 Monaco's cultural institutions are celebrating the Centenary of the Ballets Russes.
Look out for events at the Orchestre Philharmonique, the Ballets de Monte-Carlo etc.

Monte Carlo Daily Photo: The National Museum - Villa Sauber - la Belle Epoque

Nouveau Musee National de Monaco presents “Etonne-moi !” Serge Diaghilev et les Ballets Russes - Artipedia - Your pulse on contemporary art

More about the Russian theme in the Principality, this time at the Grimaldi Forum:

Monégasque children making Fabergé eggs, Russian dolls, and much more, all under the guidance of Laetitia de Massy.

The Nice-Matin reporter comments that it would have been nice if the Musée National (Villa Sauber) had also arranged activities for children.

Monaco.maville.com Grimaldi Forum : 300 artistes en herbe au pays des Romanov

Yes you're right, Due - Laetitia is Christian's eldest child, and sister to Brice and Antoine.
Antonietta Grimaldi - Wikipedia

Anyway, here are a few more useful links to the Russian celebrations in the Principality:

From the VisitMonaco website:
L’hôtel Métropole Monte-Carlo fête les ballets Russes !

From the National Library of Australia:
87 photographs of the Ballet Russe dancers, taken 1936-37:
Digital Collections - Pictures - Dr Ewan Murray-Will's album of photographs of performers from the Ballets Russes, on tour in Australia, 1936-1937 [picture]

An Australian website containing clips of the Russian Ballet in c1936 !
Monte Carlo Russian Ballet. Original Ballet Russe, clip 2 (has teachers’ notes) - australian screen

Website of artist Claude Gauthier - painting of "Les danseurs des Ballets Russes":
Les Danseurs des Ballets Russes
...and another painting commemorating Serge Diaghilev, chief choreographer and dancer of Les Ballets Russes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom