Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The forthcoming Red Cross Ball is on a LATINO theme with Gloria Estefan.

(Sorry, couldn't post this in the relevant thread - it's locked)

HA! That's fantastic! I actually know Gloria and her family. She went to high school with my stepmother here in Miami and Emilio's cousin, Lily Estefan (who is also in the entertainment business with her show "El Gordo y La Flaca") went to school with my cousin David. I always see them at their restaurant, Casa Larios. The Estefans are like royalty to us Cubans, so it's funny to me that they are going to be in Monaco with my favorite REAL royals.

They should bring some nice Caribbean spice to the ball. Thanks for the info, you have made my day!

Ana G.

Andrea Casiraghi, prince Albert and France's Junior Minister for youth and sports RAma Yade pose before the start on July 4, 2009 of the 15-km individual time-trial and first stage of the 2009 Tour de France cycling race run around Monaco.
Daylife
Andrea Casiraghi and Charlene Wittstock
Daylife
Prince Albert, Charlene Wittstock, France's Junior Minister for Youth and Sports Rama Yade, and Tour de France cycling director Christian Prudhomme flag off the individual time trial in the first stage of the 96th Tour de France cycling race in Monaco
Daylife

Lots of photos from today:
BelgaPicture

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so proud of the Casiraghi trio stepping up and performing official Monaco duties! First Charlotte, then Pierre, and now Andrea! Love it! I hope they keep doing them.

Agree Great to see all the Casiraghi's stepping into a more public role in Monaco Hope soon Stephanie's kids will also

I agree too, it's great to see Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre stepping into more public roles in Monaco.

Cyclist Fabien Cancellara of Switzerland puts on his yellow jersey of overall leader with Prince Albert after winning on July 4, 2009 the 15-km individual time-trial and first stage of the 2009 Tour de France.
Daylife
Daylife
Alberto Contador, wearing the best climber's dotted jersey, right, is congratulated by Prince Albert, F1 driver Fernado Alonso and five-time Tour de France winner Eddy Merckx, on the podium after taking the second place in the first stage.
Daylife
Belga
Belga

Please note : All posts discussing the succession to the
throne have been moved to the appropriate thread:
Monaco's succession issues.
This is the thread for the family's current events.

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Andrea Casiraghi, Prince Albert II, Tour de France director Christian Prudhomme, France's Junior Trade Minister Christian Estrosi and Yellow jersey of overall leader Danish cycling team Team Saxo Bank's rider Fabien Cancellara of attend the opening ceremony on July 5, 2009 in Monaco, of the 182 km second stage of the 2009 Tour de France cycling race run between Monaco and Brignoles.
Getty Images
Belga

Here are some more pics from today:

Prince Albert and Andrea Casiraghi at the opening ceremony on July 5,
2009, of the 182 km second stage of the 2009 Tour de France cycling
race run between Monaco and Brignoles.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: All the pics are mah-velous

:tea: However, my all time fav is the very first one! it turned out beautiful

:rose: We love the jacket it looks fab-lous on PA.

:rose2: It's amazing how much Andrea Pierre takes after PA in good lighting they are very much the 'golden boys' of Monaco!!

:rose:was there a winner for todays events or did we miss it??
:fireworks::castle2::coach:

They look so good! I'm glad for all of them. The last pic is kinda funny, i like it.

Andrea and Albert went to France to see the end of the second
race:

Andrea Casiraghi and Prince Albert II of Monaco at the end of the
second stage of the Tour de France cycling race over 187 kilometers
with start in Monaco and finish in Brignolles, southern France, Sunday
July 5, 2009.

Is it just me, or is Andrea painfully gaunt looking?

No, its not just you.... I was thinking the same thing.. On a another note maybe Albert laid down the law with the Trio. If the Trio wants to reap the benefits of the principailty they have have start participating in the principality after all he is closet thing thing they had to a father figure after Stefanos death. JMO.

I really hope they would do a photo shoot of the Trio promoting Monaco:rolleyes:

No, its not just you.... I was thinking the same thing.. On a another note maybe Albert laid down the law with the Trio. If the Trio wants to reap the benefits of the principailty they have have start participating in the principality after all he is closet thing thing they had to a father figure after Stefanos death. JMO.

I really hope they would do a photo shoot of the Trio promoting Monaco:rolleyes:

First I too would love to see a photo shoot of the trio. I don't think it's a question of laying down the law (I could be wrong) but really giving them a chance to ease into their positions. Also with Albert not married they have to start preparing for the day when one of them takes the throne. I presume it will be Andrea. It looks to me like Andrea will be the humanitarian, Pierre the economics guy and Charlotte the sportswoman and arts princess. Also If Andrea marries Tatiana she has a grad degree in the arts. If Pierre marries Bea she has a law degree so each one brings something to the table. They are now all four years older and finishing their education, so it makes sense to start them all in training. I think it will be fun for Charlotte to start to take over the Rose Ball and bring in some younger people. JMO

Pierre certainly is hot =) Andrea is looking good. Not excellent, but good. But i don't understand, sometimes he looks so good and when i think he is going to shine, then he looks bad again.

On another forum Ihave just seen many pictures of Albert, Charlene, Pierre , Beatrice, Caroline ,Enrnst and Alexandra with friends on PACHA III, Casiraghi's yacht

Can you place a link tot that forum?

Dont see Charlotte , but thanks for the link

Here are some pics of the family on Caroline's yacht,
the pics were taken today, near the coast of Saint
Tropez, France. Normally we have an extra thread for
the summer vacation of Caroline and her family, but as
Albert and Charlene joined them today, we can leave
the pics here I would say:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

It's very nice to see the members of Grimaldi family so close each other, they have a true family life, only Stephanie seems to be lonely sometimes, but it will be her choice.

Albert and Charlene look so in love in the last pics. And Caroline looks like she looking at the razzis in the 2nd pic:lol:

It is great pleasure to see Princess Caroline and her family. Pierre has become a very handsome man. The family is enjoying.)))

Pics 7.7.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco with Charlene Wittstock and
Princess Caroline of Hanover on the beach of Ramatuelle
near Saint Tropez, France, July 7, 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom