Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
June 8th, 2009 - start of the exhibition "Eco-Art Parade 2009, an environmental art exhibition in aid of the Fondation Prince Albert II de Monaco. Lasts until October 8th, 2009.

Pics 15.6.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover's daughter
Charlotte Casiraghi and Financial Times CEO, John Ridding attend the
Gala evening of the 5th Business Luxury Summit at Sporting Club in
Monaco 15 June 2009. The event takes place from 14 - 16 June 2009.

Charlotte looked great, perfect look for the event :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Charlotte is looking gorgeous! Love the dress (even though is black, there's no surprise there hehe) it fits her really good. Make up, perfect. She looks...she looks...like the first lady of Monaco, which makes me wonder, where is Caroline??
Is she leaving the young generation to do more things??

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover's daughter
Charlotte Casiraghi and Financial Times CEO, John Ridding attend the
Gala evening of the 5th Business Luxury Summit at Sporting Club in
Monaco 15 June 2009. The event takes place from 14 - 16 June 2009.

Charlotte looked great, perfect look for the event :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Charlie really does look like a princess, but... where is THE REAL Princess?
Where's Caroline? Why doesn't she attend any avents anymore?!? :ermm:

Charlie really does look like a princess, but... where is THE REAL Princess?
Where's Caroline? Why doesn't she attend any avents anymore?!? :ermm:

Yes she does - grace and poise, it compliments Albert.:flowers:

Charlotte looks absolutely gorgeous! Although Caroline's presence is definitely missed, i think its a good thing she's letting Charlotte take over some duties. I hope we see alot more at Charlotte at these kind of things

I agree with everything positive that has been said about Charlotte. When I saw the latest photos of PA and her, I felt she had that priceless commodity every public person yearns for - no, not beauty, not youth, nor expensive clothes, but: PRESENCE, more precisely, stage presence.

I hate to say this, but, compared with Charlotte, Charlene has very little, or no, stage presence. She comes across more like someone hanging on to PA's apron strings .... but I do wish her well :)

Charlotte looks absolutely gorgeous! Although Caroline's presence is definitely missed, i think its a good thing she's letting Charlotte take over some duties. I hope we see alot more at Charlotte at these kind of things
Yes, I'm beginning to have real hope that Charlotte may appear at the Red Cross Ball this year. The presentation of a trophy at the Grand Prix & now this latest appearance in an official capacity makes me wonder if at last she might grace the occasion with her presence.

Wonderful photos. I'm interested, what about was she talking with the business-people at this event? I can't imagine she can speak about business and such things. And the business-people are not interested in the last mode and clothes or something. Or people mustn't talk to her (as by the Queen in England)?

Unless either party speaks on it...we will never know what they are discussing. But I would add that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Just because Charlotte is young, pretty and is interested in clothes....it doesn't mean that she can't carry on a serious discussion with someone who happens to be a business man/woman.

Glistening Seas

:butterfly::thistle:It's hard to imagine that Charlotte would not have anythig to speak with these people about. why??

:books:Because she is involved with "journalism" isn't she??? Journalism and the media are not such 'strange' bed-fellows as one might think.

:rose:The very nature of a Journalistic interest that Charlotte apparantly has is usually had by someone whom is naturally curious of everything in the world from a journalistic point of view and which is whaaat generally gets the journalistic crowd in hot water from time to time (hee!) :hotwater:

:books: And, generally the journalistic 'crowd' are extremely 'creative' types and here is where the general media and journalism overlap and can find true common ground and hence, more than a few things to talk about.

Even though in their lives they might have a tendency to shy from the camera, however, in the event such as this the barriers to that tend to come down.

:rose: Those with a Journalistic interest tend to be a gregarious lot in nature making them quite the party animals in tendency imho. :champagne:

Ohhh...i don't know, but this pics may change my point of view of Andrea being the heir...Charlotte appeared with his uncle in that event i can't remember and now Pierre in this sort of military parade...mmmm

Job swap at the Palais....
Jean Jayet, the Prince's ADC, becomes Chamberlain.
Yannick Bersand retires from being Superior Commander of the public force.
Luc Fringant takes his job and also takes on the ADC job.
Bruno Philipponnat gets a job closer to the Prince.

Great to see Pierre !!!!!!!!!!!

Monaco.maville.com Trois nominations aujourd'hui

Yeah, Pierre looks great in this position and seems to feel quite confortable. I'd prefer him to Andrea.

Glistening Seas

:champagne: Both Pierre and PA look wonderful!! it was nice for PA to involve the boys and charlotte and stephanie children in more things if they wish too!

:thistle:After all they are a part of Monaco life so it certainly cannot hurt to have them with Pa. :rose:

Yes, it was heart-warming to see Pierre in another role.

Barring accidents to Albert or Caroline, it will (hopefully) be quite some time before the younger generation is called upon to show their talents.

All the better if they can learn the ropes AND follow their own interests at the same time.

:champagne: Both Pierre and PA look wonderful!! it was nice for PA to involve the boys and charlotte and stephanie children in more things if they wish too!

:thistle:After all they are a part of Monaco life so it certainly cannot hurt to have them with Pa. :rose:

Well it seems more appropriate to have actual family members particpate at these events. It's good to see them on occassion sharing the responsibilities as members of the Grimaldi family--it was nice to see Pierre at that event supporting his uncle and those being celebrated. He looked very nice.

Glistening Seas

:rainbow:Was this an official event for PIERRE AND PA to be involved in or is this a once a year event?

:champagne:The people whom witnessed the event got a real treat bet they were glad they went today! :fireworks:

I read that there was an impressive turn out at the recent Monaco Shipping Event, held at the Monaco Yacht Club, as the great and the good of the local shipping industry gathered for the inaugural celebrations of what is expected to be a biannual event.
Monaco Chamber of Shipping president Manolo Veladini will doubtless be taking a bit of a rest before starting on preparations for the 2011 event. This year’s celebrations took place in the presence of Prince Albert II, Princess Caroline and her husband Ernst of Hanover.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: it was a nice surprise to hear that Monaco has been interested in helping the shipping industries in surrounding countries!

:globe: Pa has a lot of varied interests which we are glad to see being highlighted:champagne:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: it seems the economy has hit everywhere. it's good that Monaco has provided a stable place for them to turn to!!! The yacht show is always a fav we hope to see the pics when they come out.

The forthcoming Red Cross Ball is on a LATINO theme with Gloria Estefan.

(Sorry, couldn't post this in the relevant thread - it's locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom