Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline looks stunning, I think this is the best she has looked in years....I hadn't seen her looking like this probably since 2000's and 2001's Floral Contests. She looks so young and the dress is well matching for the theme, nice to see she's slowly getting rid of all that black! At the Prince Pierre Awards she looked great too!

Don't know where to put this, but yesterday May 9, it would have been the 60th Anniversary of Prince Rainier as ruler of Monaco if he had been alive. I still remember the photos and videos from 10 years ago :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true, monacos, I had to think of that too as I've
also had the date in mind...I'm sure the family remembered
the special day in a special way as well..

Here are some more pics from the flower bouquet contest,
in pic 3 we can finally see some of the flower objects :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** abaca gallery **

French article with a few more pics :

Après son accident, le mari de Caroline de Monaco est à nouveau sur ses deux pieds... la preuve !

The caption says: After his accident, the husband of Caroline of Monaco is on his feet again - the proof!

Last edited:
While Caroline looks younger her brother Albert is gaining a lot of weight...look at his belly. His suit is about to pop... :p

I think he has stress and that will do it to you, but everyone goes through different periods in their life where they have other things to worry about. I think he may drop it eventually and probably look as young as his sisters.
They are all lucky to have good genes.:flowers:

Nice photos Iceflower, thank you.

Caroline looks light and etherial like a soft summer breeze. No doubdt, one of the most appropriate outfits she's chosen in these past times. :flowers:
And just check pic 2: the way she kneels down to talk to the little girl, so sweet, so tender... :heartflower:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: now these pics are truly de-lgiht-ful!!

:rose:boy oh boy you weren't kidding, that outfit and accessories are delightful.
:rose:From the far away pics it looks like that was a plain string of pearls which would have been okay too but these they are simply a sheer delight to look at and complement the dress beautifully!
:thistle: the different colors and the design to accent the pearls are beautiful. Super taste. imho:cheers:

Caroline looked perfect. I love her dress, it was good choice for this occasion.
So nice event: flower bouquet contest, they could show more pics of flowers.

I also liked the dress but the necklace was too much.

Does anyone know what kind of sunglasses Caroline is wearing?

** abaca gallery **

French article with a few more pics :

Après son accident, le mari de Caroline de Monaco est à nouveau sur ses deux pieds... la preuve !

The caption says: After his accident, the husband of Caroline of Monaco is on his feet again - the proof!

Caroline is the most beautiful flower among all the flowers, anyway to choose to wear sunglasses is not the best choice for the public,we want to see her entirely,but the light in this period in mediterrian is very strong and it is difficult not to wear them during midday...

Thanks for the pics, Iceflower!:flowers:
Princess Caroline looks great!
Too bad she never took her sunglasses off, though!
Ernst looks like he has lost many kilos, while Prince Albert........:whistling:
I think I really like her shoes too, does anyone recognize them?
They are (red soles) Louboutin shoes!
Abaca

Thanks for the pics, Iceflower!:flowers:
Princess Caroline looks great!
Too bad she never took her sunglasses off, though!
Ernst looks like he has lost many kilos, while Prince Albert........:whistling:

They are (red soles) Louboutin shoes!
Abaca

Thanks again for the picture.:flowers:

Sometimes, it's easy to forget you have your sunglasses on.

Maybe Ernst and Albert are playing hot potato with the kilos...:)

Pics 18.5.2009

Prince Albert of Monaco and Princess Caroline of Hanover
inaugurated the Monte Carlo Beach Hotel, Monaco, May 18,
2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Nice pictures Iceflower! I particulary like the last one, they look like they are great siblings.:flowers:

Nice pictures Iceflower! I particulary like the last one, they look like they are great siblings.:flowers:

I agree Nathalie, the pictures are, indeed nice, and show an hard working, very active princess. A princess that once more put a touch of rebeldy in her outfit, in the bright warm colour of her shoes, in the size of her neckless... The whole turned out quite stylish :clap:

I agree Nathalie, the pictures are, indeed nice, and show an hard working, very active princess. A princess that once more put a touch of rebeldy in her outfit, in the bright warm colour of her shoes, in the size of her neckless... The whole turned out quite stylish :clap:

I agree. She looks fabulous!

She does look good--they both look like nice. I really like the last one of them cutting the ribbon.:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:cheers: ah-h-h-h whaaat super pics.
:rose2:Great outfits and accessories again!!
:champagne: wow Pa looks Fab as he always does. (did we mention we particularly "like' this smiley tee hee)
:ermm: Is it possible to get pics of the hotel and a little info about the hotel for those of us whom haven't seen it yet.
the architecture of Monaco is so beautiful and we hope they have all the best. :bee::rose:

I just love those pics where the Grimaldi siblings appear together.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see Princess Caroline and Prince Albert, sister and brother together and Caroline looks lovely and stylish!:flowers:

Does anyone know why we see so little of
Princess Stephanie?

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Although to some it might seem Stephanie isn't seen alot; she does a lot of work with the charities, it seems? She's also training her older girl in swimming which would seem to be a time consuming effort.
:butterfly: Plus someone said she's an editor for Vogue or .....
one of those high profile magazines?:rose::bee:

Last week, on TV, we could see Princess Stéphanie with her eldest daughter Pauline, representing the Circus of Monaco and distributing the bronze, silver and golden clowns. She looked very fine and her daughter as well. It was the 33rd Circus of Monaco with really interesting performances.

Sadly I missed the broadcast of the 33rd Circus of Monaco. I did hear Princess Stephanie looked great, but I also heard she was the only one representing the family...

And what about Princess Caroline? News, anyone????? :butterfly:

She's been missed since the pics of the airport of Nice. She hasn't appeared in the Grand Prix or the Gala...where is she?:ermm:

Maybe she wanted to go home to be with Alexandra?
She had quite a lot engagements lately, so I guess she was away from home a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom