Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to look upset with massive sunglasses, and followed by a bodyguard....

Pics 17.4.2009

First pics from last night, I guess we'll get some better pics soon.

Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Ann de Massy, Melanie de Massy and
Charlene Wittstock attend the Tennis Night Gala where Rafael-
Nadal received the award of best tennis player 2008, Monaco,
April 17, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **gallery **

Charlene looks lovely!

Charlene looks elegant and classic but I dislike her hair,it is too short

Everytime I see Charlene Ithink she is lovely but without charme, without glamour.

Is that Melanie in the silver dress? Not a good look for her IMO.

Is that Melanie in the silver dress? Not a good look for her IMO.
not at all- she's too thick for that look

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - APRIL 11: Prince Albert II of Monaco (C), girlfriend Charlene Whitstock (L) and Mmle Melanie de Massy (R) attend the ATP Masters Series launch party at the Grimaldi Forum on April 11, 2009 in Monte Carlo,Monaco. Photo from Getty Images http://i44.tinypic.com/24qvno8.jpg

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Melanie- quick call Lagerfeld u need some guidance!:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 19.4.2009

Pics from the final day of the Monte Carlo Masters Tennis Tournament.

Prince Albert, Charlene Wittstock Elisabeth-Anne and Melanie de
Massy attend the match final, on April 19, 2009 in Monaco.
Nadal won his fifth successive Monte Carlo Masters title.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** zimbio gallery ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

Prince Albert II of Monaco during a doubles tennis match between
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Arnaud Boetsch v Guy Forget and
Patrick Poivre D'arvor at the Monte Carlo Masters Tennis Tournament
on April 19, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga **

Last edited:
Isn't there politicial unrest in Monaco? I saw some pics of a strike in the Nice- Matin and the Goverment and the National Council is fueding.

not at all- she's too thick for that look

Melanie- quick call Lagerfeld u need some guidance!:ermm:

I'm so sorry but this girl has always appeared rather desperate. No glamour, no star quality, no sense of regal style. Whenever I see her in the balls and other events with her cousins, she seems so B-List. I am not questioning her commitment to the principality, just an opinion based on the photos we get of her.

I also cannot help but get reminded that the Casiraghis better be grateful to their Hollywood and Fashion Legend of a Princess and Mother for injecting such glamour and beauty and A-List flavor to their gene pool.

I agree totally with you,dear royrrules:flowers:

Pics 9.5.2009

Prince Albert of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover and
Prince Ernst-August of Hanover attend the 42th flower
bouquet contest at the Garden Club of Monaco, May 9, 2009:

** belga gallery **

Great to see Ernst-August healthy again, Caroline and Albert
looked great as well - but I hope to also see some of the
flowers soon :)

** belga gallery **

Caroline looks so fresh and elegant... And just check pic 3: so serene and regal! She resembles P. Grace so much... :flowers:

Caroline looks so fresh and elegant... And just check pic 3: so serene and regal! She resembles P. Grace so much... :flowers:

Yes, she does! I think I really like her shoes too, does anyone recognize them? It's nice to see the three of them there. Is this the first outing we've seen of Ernst since his accident?

Yes, she does! I think I really like her shoes too, does anyone recognize them? It's nice to see the three of them there. Is this the first outing we've seen of Ernst since his accident?

Prince Ernst lost alot of wieght

She looks so good in her new hairdo...she looks different in face,prettier,not so thin,and she looks much more confident with Albert too....:)

** belga gallery **

Caroline's dress is a good choice and she carries it so well...she is so goodlooking...her husband has lost very much of his weight...he must have been very ill though!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! She looks fantastic! Wonderful as always, I wish I could be like her when I reach my fifties..

Thanks, I noticed he looked like he had lost some weight, but thought maybe I shouldn't mention it. I hope he is on the mend and feeling better. Did we run out of flower show photos--I was hoping there would be a bit more of that event. I'll try the agencies again.

Glistening Seas

:flowers:it is so-o-o good to see Ernest is out and about being is chipper self again!!!

:rose: Must say Caroline's dress is absolute movie-star quality indeed. Those colors are so-o-o-o completely 'in style' right now fabulous outfit with fab pearls!!

:thistle: Are those 14mm or 19mm pearls?? Are they the one's from Pss Grace's collection?? simply stunning!

:champagne: Whaaat we wouldn't 'give' to own thaaat dress and shoes!!! great choice!!! PA and Ernest always look wonderfuly impeccable that's certain. We too, had hoped to see more pics of the flowers as well as the outfits!!:butterfly::bee::rose2:

Thanks, I noticed he looked like he had lost some weight, but thought maybe I shouldn't mention it. I hope he is on the mend and feeling better. Did we run out of flower show photos--I was hoping there would be a bit more of that event. I'll try the agencies again.

You're welcome :flowers: The agency has updated it's pics, so here
are some more from yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Thanks Iceflower. :flowers:

Caroline looks Fab!

While Caroline looks younger her brother Albert is gaining a lot of weight...look at his belly. His suit is about to pop... :p

Princess Caroline looks simply stunning, even like a young girl. I like her daytime outfit!!! Thanks a lot, dear Iceflower!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom