Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the sunglasses ;) I've noticed one more thing: years
ago we've regularly seen pics of the prize giving ceremony as
well, but that has changed, the press photographers seem to
be excluded from that.

I've made a screenshot of this year's ceremony, not sure
whether it has taken place yesterday evening or today:

** Pic **

You can find the whole video here, it's really nice to see, also
because of the flower arrangements, plants and garden decorations.

** Reveries sur les Jardins a Monaco **

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

** Purepeople article **

Last edited:
At the International Flower sshow I find Caro's legs a bit too thin and she has lost a lot of weight. I hope that is not the smoking but sensible nutrition and exercize.Otherwise Caro looks fab!

At the International Flower sshow I find Caro's legs a bit too thin and she has lost a lot of weight. I hope that is not the smoking but sensible nutrition and exercize.Otherwise Caro looks fab!
she has a very nice sexy neck, also;)

^No problem. Yes, it is very sweet. She had this natural elegance of a flower too :flowers:

Finally! Her hair looks great with the red highlights and not that harsh black color she usually has. I love the Jackie O. sunglasses on her and the soft makeup, she looks alot younger thatn she has in years. I love her whole outfit!!!

The pictures are great but I don't like that dress on Princess Caroline.

Nice pics, and the dress is so "french", easygoing not conservative and the colour is great on her...specially with her new haircolour...

I love her hair like that!! It suits her a lot!
Well, finally an event including Caro:whistling:

P.S Is there Andrea & Char too? Because i see their partners!

I love when Caroline smiles. Pierre looks very handsome. Tatiana looks pretty.

Pierre looks more and more like Stefano. Nice to see family in good moods.

Does anyone know who is the designer of PC´s dress . She has been unfaithful to Karl lately .... Maybe Alberta Ferreti´s? I Good for her , I like the dress ; it is quite modern and stylish . :flowers:

Caroline is doing her job as first Lady of Monaco as well as her mother did.
But is there room for Charlène or other as wife of the Prince-Souverain ?
I don't remember if Grace had probems with Antoinette , Prince Rainier's sister.
She still had Prince Rainier's mother Charlotte and Prince Albert I second wife , Ghislaine.

I'm sure if Charlene became Alberts wife, Caroline would be okay with possible stepping aside as the First Lady of Monaco.
If she doesn't, she doesn't have a choice.
I don't think it's fair that Caroline could still act as First Lady Of Monaco, when there is actually one married to her brother.

It's not about what's best for the person. It's what's best for the country. I think Caroline would do whatever her brother thought was best for Monaco. I think she moved back to Monaco because PA asked her to return due to the recession. She could have gone to Paris or back to San Remy.

I thought she moved back to be away from EA.

I think the point Fan is trying to make is that Caroline did move to get away from Ernst but she could have gone to Paris (as it happens, Fontainebleau is actually an outer suburb of Paris) or St Remy but instead she chose to go to Monaco. I personally think she chose Monaco because she still has something of a spiritual home there (although her spiritual headquarters seemed very much in St Remy after Stefano died) and next to Fontainebleau, it was the most familiar to Alex, so she'd have less trouble settling in. Caroline seems the type of woman who does what's best for her children before anything else (I remember reading once that she showed up late for a function in Monaco because "Andrea wouldn't eat his porridge" :ROFLMAO:). I'm sure she wouldn't disappear from Monaco all together were Albert to marry but I can imagine she would take a little bit of a step back. But I do think "for the good of the country" comes into play with Caroline as well - seems she's taken a couple of hits for the team as it were over the years and it seems she's very committed to her country and her people. I think it would depend on the situation at the time but also like lumut said, it's not like she really has a choice. She'd probably naturally have to take a step back and allow Albert's wife into the fore.

IBut I do think "for the good of the country" comes into play with Caroline as well - seems she's taken a couple of hits for the team as it were over the years and it seems she's very committed to her country and her people.
I totally agree. Caroline has shown dedication to her role over the years despite periods of personal turmoil. Her appearance at key events is widely anticipated & she carries out he duties with great dignity. Because Caroline & her children have such appeal, I can't see her presence at official occasions being overshadowed by another "first lady". Caroline can more than hold her own:).

If PA were to marry (anyone), the Monégasques would probably still prefer having a member of "the family" giving out presents etc., rather than a newcomer, even if such a newcomer became Princess of Monaco.

I wonder if or when Caroline is no longer married, she could revert to Princess of Monaco herself.

[...] (I remember reading once that she showed up late for a function in Monaco because "Andrea wouldn't eat his porridge" :ROFLMAO:). [...]
Oh Andrea! That just made me go awww:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom