Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
International Women's Day in Monaco....

From Monaco Ma Principauté:

"...In the space of ten years, a number of women have been nominated to key posts and in all areas of public life..... for instance, Christiane Stahl (Prince Albert's Counsellor for communication), Sophie Thevenoux (head of Economy and Finance Department), Sylvie Biancheri (General Director of the Grimaldi Forum), Anne Poyard-vatrican (National Counsellor / Environment)....

....businesswomen like Christine Bénard (director Mecaplast) who are supported by Prince Albert who considers them as "gifted and ambitious, without equal"

....ambassadors like Yvette Lambin-Berti (Unesco), Odile Remik-Adim (France) and Evelyne Genta (Great Britain)...

BUT the most beautiful ambassador remains Princess Caroline who, by her presence, and her radiance at events organised by Monegasque charities....

Monaco.maville.com Politique, économie, sport : elles prennent le taureau par les cornes

I'm not sure if I like Caroline's skirt (I like a pencil skirt but not bright yellow and covered in fish) but she looks great. The skirt, as much as it's a little shocking, fits the theme (again :lol:) and I'm liking her hair now that it's longer. I'm glad she kept the shoes neutral otherwise there would have been too much going on. Albert looks good too. I can't comment too much because IMO he looks like every other guy in a suit. :lol: Thanks Ice!

Princess Caroline looks great!!
She dressed for the occasion, love the outfit!!

It is first time I can see interior of Monaco's oceanic museum, it's beautiful.
It's so great to see Grimaldi siblings together. :) I like Caroline outfit. Looking at her hair during Red Rose ball, I thought she cut her hair; now she has long hair again , so she must have them up during the ball.

What a wonderful event!
Both PA and Caroline look the business ....and so does the museum!

You're welcome :flowers: I liked the outfit as well, and I would like
to see how it looked without the jacket.

The museum always looks great indeed, it's always such a great
setting for exhibitions or events!

What I've missed was a pic with the artist himself, so I've searched
again and found these:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Caroline looks very good with the bright yellow skirt. I'd say it's a difficult color to wear. She looks happy, so does Albert. Thanks for the pics!

I liked PC´s whole outfit at the Oceanographic. Really appropriate . About missing her style from the 80´s , I don´t agree . I think her style has evolved with the times , besides she is now in her fifties... Obviously she can not wear the same type of clothes as the ones she wore when in her twenties . Anyway , she knows how to dress when representing her role as princess... Not as many other younger princesses who lack Caroline´s sense of fashion .

It was also Char with her mother and uncle in the exhibition, wasnt she?
Cool:flowers:

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Elisabeth-Anne de Massy, daughter
Mélanie and Charlene Wittstock attend the final during day Seven
of the ATP Masters Series at the Monte Carlo Country Club on
April 18, 2010 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Rafael Nadal of Spain defeated Fernando Verdasco of Spain with 6:0,
6:1.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga ** zimbio gallery **

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Elisabeth-Anne de Massy, daughter
Mélanie and Charlene Wittstock attend the final during day Seven
of the ATP Masters Series at the Monte Carlo Country Club on
April 18, 2010 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Rafael Nadal of Spain defeated Fernando Verdasco of Spain with 6:0,
6:1.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga ** zimbio gallery **

It would have been so much better if P. Caroline had ben threre to... Her presence would had such coulorful and brightness to the event. What a pity! :sad::sad::sad:

It's years ago that she attended the tennis event, I actually can't
remember when..

Here are some more pics of Saturday, some others can be found in
Albert's thread, as at first it wasn't clear that both Elisabeth and
Mélanie had attended as well:

Prince Albert of Monaco, Elisabeth Ann de Massy and her daughter
Melanie during semi-final matches at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Master
tournament in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, 17 April 2010.

They've met with Eva Herzigova, her husband and her son.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Here are the first pics of this year's International Flower Show!

Princess Caroline of Hanover and Prince Albert of Monaco attended
the opening of the 43th International Flower Show and the 13th
Salon "Reveries sur Jardins" organized by the Garden Club Monaco,
April 24, 2010.

The first impressions are great!

** belga gallery **

Caroline IS the first lady of Monaco, no doubt. Gotta love this family.
And her legs! They are amazing!

April 24, 2010.

** belga gallery **

I'm not sure about P. Caroline's dress... But her smile is so radiant, she looks so happy... Sweet flowergirl!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

April 24, 2010.

** belga gallery **

WOW!!! Amazing outfit!!

I just love everything about PC these days she is truly a shining star:star: I just love her outfit:heart: and those shoes!! she could give Posh a run for her money in the heel stakes. IMO Princess Caroline is enjoying life these days a lot more than in past months so I say good on her:flowers:

:shock: Caroline is GORGEOUS. :clap:I love how beautiful and glowing she looks lately. Very relaxed and open, like she's just come into her own again. I can't tell whether it's spring or Ernst or whatever but whatever it is, I hope it doesn't go away any time soon. Thanks for pics Ice! :D :flowers:

If I don't remember wrong she did have sunclasses on last/past year/s too, maybe the light in springtime is strong in daytime, if you are used to wear sunclasses it is difficult not to wear them during day...guess...

I don´t specially like PC´s outfit this year . Anyway, she has that distinguished bearing that makes her look always regal. About the discussion about her wearing sunglasses , maybe they are part of the whole "look" , if you notice she combines them (in black) with the belt and the shoes.

:shock: Caroline is GORGEOUS. :clap:I love how beautiful and glowing she looks lately. Very relaxed and open, like she's just come into her own again. I can't tell whether it's spring or Ernst or whatever but whatever it is, I hope it doesn't go away any time soon. Thanks for pics Ice! :D :flowers:

I so agree with you Thecia. These late years P.Caroline seemed so way from herself... her features, her figure... so rigid, she always seemed to be controlling herself. :sad: It's god to see her smiling again, so at easy with herself. And, Ice i also agree with you: it would have been nice a picture of her without sunglasses... oh well... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom