Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 5 (April 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentioned swim has taken place, as always very funny to see :D

Pierre Casiraghi, Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert II of Monaco
attend the Annual Charity Christmas Swim for TATSA Association
on December 20, 2009 in Monaco, Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** zimbio gallery ** belga 1 ** belga 2 *

Last edited:
Pierre looks so handsome! Albert looks funny :D
Charlene looks good. I would have love to see Andrea in that Charity Christmas Swim!

Glistening Seas

:candycane:It's so dee-lightful they managed to get the snow off the beach chairs and icicle's from their ears long enough to take the Annual Charity Yultide Dip! 57 degress is a bit brisk, to say the least. Say do penguins like water that temp? :lol:

:candycane: Anyhoo, it's a whuan-derful charity and those brave one's who made the trek into the waters are truly deserving a hearty bravo :clap: and a BIG cup of hot cocoa for all the lives that will be helped by their endeavors:poinsettia:

That would have surely been great! But as Caroline has once brought
her other children with her to the Christmas tree party, but Stephanie
has never done so with hers before, it's not been such a surprise.
As often discussed before: Princess Stephanie simply has another
attitude concerning her children and public appearances..

The following pic is quite impressing: Prince Albert posing for a photograph
with members of the French national press who took the photos yesterday
- at least 17!

---------> Pic
If you cannot beat French National Press then - join them- Clever.

The mentioned swim has taken place, as always very funny to see :D

Pierre Casiraghi, Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert II of Monaco
attend the Annual Charity Christmas Swim for TATSA Association
on December 20, 2009 in Monaco, Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** zimbio gallery ** belga 1 ** belga 2 *
Along with raising money for charity
they really enjoyed themselves as the Zimbio gallery pics show us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are they doing that with the sea?
It is really funny, though..:ROFLMAO:

Prince Albert II of Monaco (C), his sister, princess Caroline and her daughter Alexandra of Hanover (L) and his sister princess Stephanie (R) of Monaco arrive, on December 16, 2009 at the Monaco Palace, to take part in the Children's Christmas ceremony. AFP PHOTO VALERY HACHE

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9*

Prince Albert II of Monaco (C) waves as he poses with children during the traditional Christmas tree ceremony at the Monaco Palace December 16, 2009. Prince Albert is flanked by his sisters Princess Caroline of Hanover (L) and Princess Stephanie.

*1* *2 *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *Stephanie* *Caroline* *Albert* *9* *10* *11* *12*

Belga Gallery

Daylife Gallery

Zimbio gallery

Love Stephanie outfit , Albert with his Christmas Tie , Caroline and Alex this year is great

May God bless them all and give the entire family an happy Christmas with peace at hearts, brotherly warmth, love all around ...and a few presents under the tree!!! :xmasbell::merryxmas::xmasbell:

I miss the Chrstmas cards that the Grimaldis would issue when Grace was alive. It would be wonderful to have Albert, Stephanie, Caroline and the children posing for a photo shoot at the palace:)

IT WOULD BE DIVINE!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Pics 23.12.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline and her sons
Andrea and Pierre celebrate Christmas with the fishermen of
Monaco on one of their fish ships. They all ate sea urchins,
some of them opened by Prince Pierre. Monaco, December
23, 2009.

What a wonderful idea to honour the work of the fishermen
and such a nice informal event!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

I loved the idea! They look great, specially Caroline's boys ;)

Glistening Seas

:nutcracker: You are right it is a great idea! PA looks quite superb!

:candycane:Is it possible to find urchin easily in Monaco?! Has anyone here ever had Urchin? It must have been a treat to spend the day with the fishermen they usually know all the best fish-y treats! Hoping the holidays are whuan-der-full for everyone!! :poinsettia:

I liked photo no. 8, with PA laughing !!
A great idea, and a nice occasion for the Grimaldis to show their informal side.

On that day, there was also the presentation of the Monaco Olympic Team.

Glistening Seas

:candycane: My fav are pic 1 & 7. They all turned out wonderful as all at the party seemed to be having a whuan-der-ful time!

:candycane:Quite honestly, nothing beats a al fresco dining on a boat with good family & their friends for a truly enjoyable evening.:wreath:

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline and her sons
Andrea and Pierre celebrate Christmas with the fishermen of
Monaco on one of their fish ships. They all ate sea urchins,
some of them opened by Prince Pierre. Monaco, December
23, 2009.

What a wonderful idea to honour the work of the fishermen
and such a nice informal event!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

The Grimaldis always had a strong conection to the sea... :cheers: By the way, anyone knows how did the family ( especially P. Caroline and her children ) spend Christmas? :xmastree2:

Caroline usually spends xmas at st remy with ernst, but not this year...she might have stayed in monte carlo...

Where was she going before Ernest and after Stephano? :previous:

Those pics from fishing boat seem like stolen. Sometimes I love paparazzi.:D
It's great to see Grimaldis so privately. Hey, it's a good idea to spend time just before Christmas day this way, on real fishing boat.:cool: I like Albert's hat.:p

Glistening Seas

:newyear:I like the hat too! it makes PA look quite elegante doesn't it??

:candycane:Does anyone know ?why? they picked Urchins to eat:frazzled: ??

:candycane:Is Urchins considered a 'delicacy"? or are they just plentiful out that way:wreath:

Continuing the series of operas which the Grimaldis have enjoyed up to Christmas, there is another series, starting today (23rd) and continuing until the 31st, at the Salle Garnier.
Today's is a Gala performance which, no doubt, will see some Grimaldis enjoying "The Tales of Hoffmann" by Jacques Offenbach....

February of course, I'm sorry! No idea why I've lost a whole month ;)
I'll edit that in the original post!

Me too, I liked her look a lot, especially in combination with the glasses.

Glistening Seas

:twohearts: A whole month?! why, that's way too long in between writings so glad there was a post!! :lol:

:twohearts: It's concurred Caroline's outfit is indeed nice the pics of Pa & Caroline turned out quite nice indeed! Did this event contain pics of Pss. Grace or was this a different event.:heartflower:

Did this event contain pics of Pss. Grace or was this a different event.:heartflower:

No it did not, although one could think so: According to the
description of the exhibition (which is named "Mirrors of the
Magic Muse" and will run untill February 28) "Les plus belles
femmes du monde en photo à Monaco" (the most beautiful
woman of the world on pictures in Monaco) are shown.
The owner of the collection is Mr. Amedeo Turello.

PC looks great! Beautiful and stylish as always!

The above-mentioned photographic exhibition consists of no less than three hundred images of women, arranged in chronological order, starting from the Thirties.

The event was organised by Monaco's Direction des Affaires Culturelles.

Amongst the most well-known photographers in the collection are Henri Cartier-Bresson and Edward Weston.

Marylin Monroe and Frida Kahlo are among the subjects photographed.

Mirrors of the Magic Muse : femmes modèles ! | Portail info Monaco

I came across this on my rounds of the world wide web today:
Nice gig: Broadcaster Stephen Michael from Shorewood is headed to Monaco this weekend to co-host power boat racing's Union of International Motonautique World Champions Award Banquet. Among attendees expected are Prince Albert and the Monaco royal family as well as Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed al Nahyan, who is ruler of the United Arab Emirates.
Does anyone now if this is recent? I checked, and it was published this morning, but I couldn't find anything about an upcoming banquet elsewhere. I might have to hit Google. It's great if it is coming up though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom