Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Cross Christmas ceremony - Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie attend the Red Cross Christmas ceremony at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco on December 18, 2007. Photo by ABACAPRESS.COM

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4*

Only Pics I can so far

Thanks a lot for the wonderful new pics, Radker and giov!
I absolutely love the ones with the cute little children.
Steph and Albert holding these cuties in their arms, that's
so nice to look at and it shows what wonderful parents
they are and will be ;):)

MONACO CHRISTMAS TREE PARTY
Prince Albert II of Monaco, centre left, and his sister Princess Stephanie, centre right, welcome Monaco's children for the traditional Christmas tree viewing and present receiving session at Monaco palace, Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007. (AP PHOTO/Lionel Cironneau)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5*

Thanks for those pics, (pic5 is funny, what do the children do with Steph, but on the other ones somehow she is in a sad mood - :sad:I am afraid, something is not right with her, maybe shes only tired )
During last time Ive also taken Albert into my heart - here he really enjoys the event with the children - and always with a smile - dont the women here in the forum "melt down" watching pics of Albert :) )
Both (Albert and Steph) look like "Mother and Father of the Principality".

Not the fifth Beatle but ok

Thanks for those pics, (pic5 is funny, what do the children do with Steph, but on the other ones somehow she is in a sad mood - :sad:I am afraid, something is not right with her, maybe shes only tired )
During last time Ive also taken Albert into my heart - here he really enjoys the event with the children - and always with a smile - dont the women here in the forum "melt down" watching pics of Albert :) )
Both (Albert and Steph) look like "Mother and Father of the Principality".
I never melt down watching Prince Albert of Monaco because he is not the fifth Beatle.JMO However as you have pointed out so clearly the Grimaldis do have that beauty of inbred charm and graciousness[ not only with Lilliputians but all other people] which I do not feel any other royal house in Europe can match.Maybe Stepahnie is just fatigued from preparations from her own personal Christmas with her children.Certainly they look happy and up to pranks.God Bless them and us one and all.

- Monaco le 22/12/2007 - INAUGURATION DU BATEAU DE LA POLICE MARITIME DEVANT LE YACHT CLUB PAR CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI ET LE PRINCE ALBERT II Prince Albert and Princess Charlotte name the boat of the maritime police in Monaco on December 22, 2007Belga Picture

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* Pic4*

SO cute, I'm glad she's attending things with her uncle.

Ani

Thanks a lot for the pics and the link, Radker and sugarbaby318! :flowers:

It's really great that Charlotte was there with Albert, attending that
official event. The de Massy family was there as well and I noticed
something very nice - Charlotte wore a coat of her mother Caroline,
I searched for it and here you can compare it :)

Caroline in 2002 ------ Charlotte in 2007

Is there a reason Charlotte is taking a bigger part in royal duties with her uncle...I'm kind of surprised. She was out with him again today for the yacht event...

Hmmm...I wonder if this could mean something bigger for her future.

Red Cross Christmas ceremony - Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie attend the Red Cross Christmas ceremony at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco on December 18, 2007. Photo by ABACAPRESS.COM

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4*

Only Pics I can so far

Here is the direct link for the 14 pictures from this event on ABACA Press website.

ABACA Press Gallery (14 Images)

I love Stephanie's current "look". She looks natural and fresh, and very happy. It's like we have the old Steph back. Even her skin looks so much nicer than I remember seeing it for a long time. I think it's because she is wearing great makeup. Well, whatever she is doing, I hope she keeps it up.

Last edited:
The pictures are very nice. Albert still wear those crazy christmas ties.

i find it really sweet that she wears her mother's coat...btw, caroline was gorgeous in the 2002's pic...stunning...

great job iceflower...

These photos are great! PA looks very nice and Charlotte is just beautiful and elegant as always. She has so much of her grandmother's natural grace and charm.

Its so refreshing to see Prince Albert walking with her. He looks so distinguished. :flowers:

good photos! but this coat of caroline that charlotte is wearing is so much clasisc for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that lovely coat. It looks better seeing it full length. Great idea of hers to wear her mother's coat. She is a pretty girl.

And Stephanie is looking somewhat better. I wonder why she is determined to look so perfunctory. Maybe she'll pull out of her funk--hopefully she has such a nice Grimaldi (her father's) face.

For those of us wondering about Charlotte's heigth, her being able to wear her mother's coat might signify two things : either she is as tall as her mother (and you usually need to be tall to carry off wearing such a long coat), or it was altered to fit her smaller build. What do you think ? Whatever the case may be, she looks gorgeous in it. Are there other pictures of Caroline wearing it ? Thanks to all for posting those pictures !

For those of us wondering about Charlotte's heigth, her being able to wear her mother's coat might signify two things : either she is as tall as her mother (and you usually need to be tall to carry off wearing such a long coat), or it was altered to fit her smaller build. What do you think ? Whatever the case may be, she looks gorgeous in it. Are there other pictures of Caroline wearing it ? Thanks to all for posting those pictures !

She is EXACTLY as tall as her mother.

MERRY CHRISTMAS:angel:

I dont think Carolines coat suits nor fits Charlotte well at all. It wonderful seeing Charlotte out with Prince Albert, im not going to say that that means a bigger future but since she is off for the holidays he decided to aks her to go with him or she wanted to attened. anyways what ever the reason is its great to see her at events no dealing with fashion

Albert supposedly took his new year's vacation in Finland. Does anyone have any pictures? Thanks!

Do we know how prince Albert spent Christmas? In 2005 he was with Caroline and her family. I guess Steph and Caro always spend time with their families, but Albert...he may feel lonely those days. Maybe he spent Christmas with one of his sisters families.

Princess Caroline and Prince Albert at the Grimaldi Forum 05/02/2008:

Gallery

Thank you for the new pictures,tbhrc. Looking up Princess Caroline on Google, I found an article (with a gorgeous picture) in Gala, written on the occasion of her fiftieth birthday last year, and stressing how serene and content she has become. It's odd, because to me, she very often has a look of sadness on her face, as if something was bothering her, as if she was weary and couldn't quite put on the show of the ever smiling and joyous woman she was known to be (or at least to project). She doesn't look quite as sad as her sister, but she seems to have lost her zest for life. Is it the death of her father ? The uncertainties about Prince Albert and the affairs of the state ? The misery she has been exposed to in her professional work and which may well have affected her profoundly as if the stigma was now etched in her own face ? It may just be how we age, I'd have to think of comparisons. I guess we never have the same smile at 50, 51, as we did in our twenties, thirties, forties, but sometimes I feel sad for her, seeing (or perceiving in my imagination), how sad she seems. This being said, she remains the most beautiful and admirable woman I have been lucky to follow during my lifetime, in my generation.

Glistening Seas

:ohmy:wow iloveroyals that's a pretty deep evaluation to see from one picture. don't you think? Because when i look at pics of Stephanie and Caroline i have never seen the sadness that you refer too. :ohmy:Au contraire, i happen to see some great fun loving people. granted i would imagine they do miss their dad. that's pretty understandable it hasn't been that long either to that effect. so in that sense i suppose you are probably right about that. however, i would never perceive the sadness you seem to describe and; about Albert when he finds his "right one" he will settle down to act hasty would indeed be foolish don't you think? well, I have never noticed that sadness you seemed to mention because i truly think Pss Caroline and Stephanie add sparkle to anything they attempt to involve themselves with. Sometimes i think that camera can capture a moment of rest where feet might ache or simply tired comes accross and may make some feel like there's something amiss when there might not be when it comes to that. any oPinIOns on this:monacostandard::sun::TRFrules:

As I said, that may just be a misperception; however, it was not based on one picture (?), but a whole series of pictures, dating back to about one and a half year ago. She just seems different (to me).

Thank you for the new pictures,tbhrc. Looking up Princess Caroline on Google, I found an article (with a gorgeous picture) in Gala, written on the occasion of her fiftieth birthday last year, and stressing how serene and content she has become. It's odd, because to me, she very often has a look of sadness on her face, as if something was bothering her, as if she was weary and couldn't quite put on the show of the ever smiling and joyous woman she was known to be (or at least to project). She doesn't look quite as sad as her sister, but she seems to have lost her zest for life. Is it the death of her father ? The uncertainties about Prince Albert and the affairs of the state ? The misery she has been exposed to in her professional work and which may well have affected her profoundly as if the stigma was now etched in her own face ? It may just be how we age, I'd have to think of comparisons. I guess we never have the same smile at 50, 51, as we did in our twenties, thirties, forties, but sometimes I feel sad for her, seeing (or perceiving in my imagination), how sad she seems. This being said, she remains the most beautiful and admirable woman I have been lucky to follow during my lifetime, in my generation.

can't agree more...that's exactly what i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom