The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Administrator

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events 3 : May 2007 - Aug.2007

Welcome to the Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events thread, Part 3. The old thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...a-9914-10.html .

Please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
And please have a look at the TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, and the Photo Posting Rules.

Happy Posting!

Old 05-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Another picture gallery from

Master Photo Milano - Servizi 2007

Albert II of Monaco and princess Caroline of Hanovre attending the 40th international contest of bunches of flowers and the 10th salon of " Dreaming on the gardens". Princess Caroline was offered " Garden Club de Monaco " roses by Meilland International, in memory for the 25th anniversary of the death of Princess Grace of Monaco.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Majesty

Little article with some pics: Monaco Revue -- Social Diary
Old 05-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Aristocracy

Where is Stephanie? It seems like she is never involved in such activities.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tenue de soirée - TV Gala recording.
I don't see Caro yet...

Pics - scroll down
Old 05-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Steph looks soooo wonderful!

Here's the first gallery from getty:

'Tenue de Soiree' Television Gala
Old 05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Aristocracy

it is great to see Stephanie out and looking so great. she must have a very happy life.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

Her hair has grown quite a bit. I just heard the fireworks. And yes I think she looks good. Though the decollete is a bit low, but i guess that is just Steph.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Aristocracy

enjoy the fireworks. I hope you have a clear view of them. And I'm glad that Albert took Stephanie
Old 05-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
enjoy the fireworks. I hope you have a clear view of them. And I'm glad that Albert took Stephanie
Maybe Stephanie decided herself to come. But yes I am glad he is with Stephanie but not the other one.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Aristocracy

Show "Tenue de soirée" on French television 2 june 2007

Hello,

On Saturday 2 june 2007,
pass an emission on France 2, an emission "Evening dress" on line of the room of stars of Sporting Assembles-Carlo, will be presented by Michel Drucker whose two large guests are Albert II of Monaco and Stéphanie of Monaco

this emission was recorded Thursday 31 may in evening and was repeated Saturday.

a homage for Grace Kelly is envisaged.

lckc571
Old 05-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Serene Highness

If he would have taken Charlene he would have had to answer questions all evening about her and speculation would have reached another high. He can't efford that right now. I am surprised that Caro wasn't there as she was in the original announcement I believe. I think they also said that Brian ferry was to be expected.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:22 PM
Aristocracy

hello,

albert and Stéphanie arrive together in the show "Tenue de soirée".
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/membe...92771&sk ip=1
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Sea...7http%3a%2f%2f

lckc
Old 05-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
If he would have taken Charlene he would have had to answer questions all evening about her and speculation would have reached another high. He can't efford that right now. I am surprised that Caro wasn't there as she was in the original announcement I believe. I think they also said that Brian ferry was to be expected.
Why would there be any more speculation at this event than at the auto club ball? Is it because she has such interest in fast cars, hence the Audi sponsorship, that it is understandable that she attends the Grand Prix and the ball? But I have heard that she has more knowledge of movies than cars so why couldn't he take her to a TV festival? Oooo, what a shame. She is probably sulking home alone in the big empty palace. Poor thing!
Old 05-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
Yes I do have a clear view, but I hear them all summer whenever there is sth at the sportingclub, so it is more annoying background noise, especially since it is enhanced by the buildings Living here really puts you off fireworks after a while. I only watch the big ones nowadays and even those only occasionally. To me it has become a lot of noise and a lot of wasted money that could have been put to better use. and it is mostly the same stuff. it is rare that they have an unusual combination or effect. And since the chinese almost blasted Monaco with theirs, they are no longer doing their experiments here, but who knows maybe Albert renewed the contact on his last journey
Old 05-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some more pictures:

Soirée
Old 05-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Why would there be any more speculation at this event than at the auto club ball. Is it because she has such interest in fast cars that it is understandable that she attends the Grand Prix and the ball? But I have heard that she has more knowledge of movies than cars so why couldn't he take her to a TV festival? Oooo, what a shame. She is probably sulking home alone in the big empty palace. Poor thing!
it's not a TV festival, just a taping of a TV show if I am not mistaken. If you take someone to a TV show then there is usually a reason, but when you take someone to a dinner that can be just that:dinner. Besides it is a French TV show and she doesn't speak french well enough....
Old 05-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Some more pictures:

Soirée
Thanks for the pics. looks like it was an all black evening. I like the first pic of Steph.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
it's not a TV festival, just a taping of a TV show if I am not mistaken. If you take someone to a TV show then there is usually a reason, but when you take someone to a dinner that can be just that:dinner. Besides it is a French TV show and she doesn't speak french well enough....
If it's a private dinner, yes. If you take someone to a public dinner (red cross ball, GP dinner) or any public event you're officially attending, no. Albert is attending these events as sovereign prince of Monaco. Not as plain old simple Albert Grimaldi.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
If it's a private dinner, yes. If you take someone to a public dinner (red cross ball, GP dinner) or any public event you're officially attending, no. Albert is attending these events as sovereign prince of Monaco. Not as plain old simple Albert Grimaldi.
yes, but taking her to a tv show would be like he wanted to announce sth, don't you think? You don't go on TV, especially as a head of state, unless you want to sell sth to the public...