Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events 3 : May 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, they had a tribute to Rainier? Stephanie and Albert must have been touched. That's a great picture of their Dad.

Ani

Thank you for all the nice pictures!
It's only a small picture of them but if you look on that the pic with the tribute to Rainier in the background, you can see
that Stephanie and Albert were touched at that moment. And it's cute to see them dressed like twins ;) :wub:

I'm wondering, was is officially announced that Princess Caroline would come as well, who said so?

show "Tenue de Soirée" that is there!! that starts!!! view from above on the city

Michel Drucker welcomes the public

in 2 months there is an exposure for the Princess Grace,

Initially Stéphanie is introduced then Albert made his entry

one will see images of the private archives of the family Kelly, grimaldi

the arrival of Grace to Monaco fascine the monegasques ones

the prince Albert is very moved. apparently Grace did'nt like too much to speak to her children about her cinematographic life, in spite of very when the children asked her questions she answered it without too much extending

stéphanie also is very moved by speaking about her mom, Michel asks to her whether she speaks or her children pose to her many questions about the Princess Grace. Stéphanie answers that they establish the link or the comparison between her and her mom. that they are too young to have known their grandmother, as actress and Princess ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stéphane Bern, french journalist, is speaking about Grimalddi's history and genealogy...

:lol: St Bern blabs about Albert .... I... and Rainier III

lilae said:
:lol: St Bern blabs about Albert .... I... and Rainier III
yes,
I does not transmit... because the history... one knows

blabs about stong relations between monegasque and grimaldis... (grimaldis without Charlene!! i suppose...)

ouahh July 12, 2005, he says that he was surrounded of his family and the people whom he loves

if I make mistakes I count on you Lilae...

Lilae we make the pair

ouahh the song of Charles Aznavour, a small wink with the passion of Albert (environment)

jean Paul Proust is here... Stéphane Valeri :)bang: )too. blabs about ecology... and I'm going to read a book instead of watching TV.
Go on lckc571 if you can... this programme is ridiculous ...

Charles will be able to give lessons to Albert

On ARTE French German TV nice programme.:lol:

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggglllllll blab about environment and ecology and ... Albert I...

he speaks about the sets of Peijing
Michel Drucker : "one knows that you know swimming well, Monseigneur ,"
and there all the public (small laughter) wink
piscine-2492.gif
(CW)

Last edited:
Abert's travels... guys go on Polfoto or getty or ... same pics
olympics games in bejin... L Manaudou. (french swimmer who has a deal with SBM).. Albert says that he knows something about swimming... he enjoys sports... nothing about miss Charlene:) . Albert is playing tennis.. he's skying.. He hopes he'll see L Manoudou during Olympic games...:lol:
Donna if you were here you could post some ironical words...

I expected better for this evening though as I always boycotted the emissions of Drucker
But I promised to transmit the words... tomorrow and the days which will come (all will be transmitted as if you were there) if you wish it.

on the other hand songs.... ouahh
fonce-hurle-tombe-8394.gif
afflicted but when I listen to the song of Pagny, I died of laughing to think (with CW) one would say that he wrote it for the Albert relation - CW
mdr-mort-de-rire-284923.gif

Karl Lagerfel is speaking..... He LOVES Monte Carlo...

I DO agree with you

this programm is only BORING Drucker always find everyone and everything amazing. He should retire.
I am just waiting to see Caro

lckc571 said:
I expected better for this evening though as I always boycotted the emissions of Drucker
But I promised to transmit the words... tomorrow and the days which will come (all will be transmitted as if you were there) if you wish it.

sorry caroline will not be here... M Drucker could post on this forum he's always saying good things....
Albert is fat... guys, if you could see his belly... under his smoking...donna you should tell him that he's not his father...

pouk said:
this programm is only BORING Drucker always find everyone and everything amazing. He should retire.
I am just waiting to see Caro
I had translate the Song of Florant Pagny "All to weigh ", I don't know if I must write here or in the Charlene Thread...

but I repeat this song in other thread (Administrators : if it is not there that I must put it I will remove it )

All to weigh
A small end of woman in truth
Which does not speak "Japanese"
Who is not caught for a goddess
little to tighten in his 2 parts
Not a gun of magazine
In her lower parts cellophane
To camp upright in the belsine (??)
Who makes pretence be a woman
a small end of nothing the whole
the hands crossed on her knees
With airs "holy nor touches "
Which makes "hein hein" when I touch her
Not an engraving with the eyes can
On a billboard
Which gives herself the air on her paperboard
Of being able to send to me in the air

All to weigh
A to choose well
I like to better hold that too much to run
I like to better think that you to lie
And I prefer how much the night
a woman with me
That a girl in him

An end of woman but of good taste
Who feels the charm under her lower parts
And then above on her shop
the smart perfumes of flat price
Not a diva starched
Which dandle with tele
With her inanimate centres
Which would like to make me well dream

an end of woman and her cadi
In the rays from Tati
to equip like a rhinoceros
but a true woman of flesh and bone
Not the diva, not the gun
Not engraving, not paperboard
Not the billboard
But a woman who wants to make well

I do not know who with selected the songs but my word if there is not a subliminal message
voyante-2943.gif
( albert or Caroline or Stéphanie or a good joke to show something to Albert or other...) ... I am not called any more LCKC
there are a lot of allusions !!! mama !!! Stéphanie which speaks about the circus: "good they are not the Olympic Games...."

great homage to Rainier!!! Stéphanie Extremely moved.

lckc

one has just seen documents vidéos and photos of the family that Grace filmed, this homage is paid in against attacks published book
On France 2, there is an other show !! a little bit humorous on Charlene and Albert. the presenter Laurent Rukier speaks about Laure manaudou which was not present at Monaco with "Evening dress" and known as that one would have better done to entrust Laure to Albert... like CW

Last edited:
Yes it was a pretty uninteresting show. One would imagine that Albert did all those journeys last year only to please Michel. And oh are they all a happy family. Waste of time. Luckily I had other things to do on the side. Apart from a bit of photo footage that I didn't know (private super 8 from Roc Agel), nothing new or interesting. Stephane Bern was there to prepromote his book, Karl Lagerfeld to prepromote a fashion show he is going to have in Larvotto (?) next year, the othr were promoting their new albums, Albert was promoting the Grace exhibition and Steph her fight aids. And Michel Drucker was promoting himself as a friend of the stars and the princely family. They claimed that Caro couldn't be there, but no valid reason was given and it seemed as if she simply didn't want to ( Albert appeared slightly irritated with her). On the other hand maybe there was sth after the GP snubbing from Caros family of Charlene that caused her to decide to not come, but she was originally expected. BTW they were lucky to have it pretaped, as todays weather was pretty yucky. If you come to Monaco pack your rain gear, because that's what we are going to have till next week. Not good for the opening ceremony on monday...

I don't know if anyone noticed in the beginning. Albert was speaking, made a slight pause and Michel started talking as Albert continued unimpressed finishing what he had to say. It sounded as if he had memorized the text and wanted to finish his line. He didn't stammer as usual, so he prepared himself well. Steph though IMO did much better in the show. She basically in whatever she said showed that she was like every other person only more exposed by the media. To me she came off as the most natural of all present and also the most comfortable.

paca said:
Yes it was a pretty uninteresting show. One would imagine that Albert did all those journeys last year only to please Michel. And oh are they all a happy family. Waste of time. Luckily I had other things to do on the side. Apart from a bit of photo footage that I didn't know (private super 8 from Roc Agel), nothing new or interesting. Stephane Bern was there to prepromote his book, Karl Lagerfeld to prepromote a fashion show he is going to have in Larvotto (?) next year, the othr were promoting their new albums, Albert was promoting the Grace exhibition and Steph her fight aids. And Michel Drucker was promoting himself as a friend of the stars and the princely family. They claimed that Caro couldn't be there, but no valid reason was given and it seemed as if she simply didn't want to ( Albert appeared slightly irritated with her). On the other hand maybe there was sth after the GP snubbing from Caros family of Charlene that caused her to decide to not come, but she was originally expected. BTW they were lucky to have it pretaped, as todays weather was pretty yucky. If you come to Monaco pack your rain gear, because that's what we are going to have till next week. Not good for the opening ceremony on monday...

I don't know if anyone noticed in the beginning. Albert was speaking, made a slight pause and Michel started talking as Albert continued unimpressed finishing what he had to say. It sounded as if he had memorized the text and wanted to finish his line. He didn't stammer as usual, so he prepared himself well. Steph though IMO did much better in the show. She basically in whatever she said showed that she was like every other person only more exposed by the media. To me she came off as the most natural of all present and also the most comfortable.

You know in the end Steph's kids may be the ones to turn out with their heads on straight and their feet on the ground. The show sounded like one big infomercial. Albert is never comfortable in front of the camera. I got the impression at the GP that Caroline was done with all the Charlene nonsense and dispite the friendly smiley photos with Albert, she was at the GP to do her job and that was it. I think she must have realized what the TV show was about and decided not to get sucked into it. It sounds like a smart move on her part. Good for Steph that she was able to do such a good job.

Yesterday I was so tired that I slept before the end of the show... and we didn't go to a restaurant with my friends...

paca said:

You are right, it's an uninteresting show, this show has been prepared for one year, I am sure that Albert has to learn his texts by heart and the questions that one posed to him had to be given to him in advance to make better answer it.

Admittedly all was only promotion... I expected better, It was a little unmethodical, they spoke about Kelly Grace, environment, the Olympic Games, the circus, Rainier, construction on the larvotto, the exposure of Japan and the future exposure to August...

absence of Caroline without saying why it missed, that it had chosen the vidéos and photographs to present, of the mode, Understand now why Caroline missed....

the only things the maid in this show were: reports on the Princess Grace of Monaco and the family, of Rainier (very few things were known as), of the action of assistance of Stéphanie, ...If Albert were moved for the report by his mother, he seemed less for his father... Stéphanie had the tears with the eyes when the image of her father appeared on the screen

Last edited:
hibou said:
You know in the end Steph's kids may be the ones to turn out with their heads on straight and their feet on the ground. The show sounded like one big infomercial. Albert is never comfortable in front of the camera. I got the impression at the GP that Caroline was done with all the Charlene nonsense and dispite the friendly smiley photos with Albert, she was at the GP to do her job and that was it. I think she must have realized what the TV show was about and decided not to get sucked into it. It sounds like a smart move on her part. Good for Steph that she was able to do such a good job.
I don't think that Caro had a problem with a show like that. And she was obviously involved to some degree. Her friends Jean Christophe Maillot ad Karl Lagerfeld were there. Questions asked were clearly designed for Caro to answer, instead others answered. Albert seemed irritated whenever she was being mentioned and even drucker seemed to be disappointed about her absence. Not sure it was a smart move on her part, but she certainly made her point. If she would have been there, there surely would have been sth about her trip to Africa and to the Philippines. They didn't say that she was ill, but instead they gave no explanation and thus room for speculation. It was obvious that it had nothing to do whatsoever with Steph (the last times they appeared together they seemed to get along splendidly). My bet is that there was a little quarrel after the GP for ignoring Charlene and Caro decided on short notice not to come or was told not to come. Either way it wasn't a wise decision. Monacos image and economy is so strongly related to the Grimaldi's and how they are seen by the public, that until they have found a way of disentangling the two, little things like this will be noticed and giving fuel to the various political camps and interest groups. Incidents like that should be avoided or explained with a credible reason IMO. It doesn't make it easier to govern Monaco. Let's see how they are represented and interacting with each other during the games and the presence of several official visitors. Not sure but maybe there will be some videa footage of the opening ceremony on TMC info on the net. Don't know whether any live video is proposed on any of the official Monaco sights. The ceremony will be starting around 21.00h tomorrow.

There is a behind the scene video of the show here Centre de Presse

Those who receive France 5 will be able to watch the show soon. It is supposed to be visible in 25 countries.

paca said:
There is a behind the scene video of the show here Centre de Presse

Those who receive France 5 will be able to watch the show soon. It is supposed to be visible in 25 countries.

I heard : 85 countries

ohh yes it has water in gas, in the family Grimaldi Hanovre... I am side Caroline !!

I am sorry but I approves the decision of Caroline !!!

go !! high the hearts !!! Your Sérénissime highness !! you have my support !!

Caroline 1 Charlene 0 Albert 0

lckc

Last edited:
There are perhaps many explanations... because those 3 Grimaldis are difficult guys... there is Charlene too and perhaps Caroline had a problem with one of her childs... I was so tired (long travel) that I didn't noticed Albert irritatef when M Drucker was speaking about Caroline...

lckc571 said:
ohh yes it has water in gas, in the family Grimaldi Hanovre... I am side Caroline !!

lckc

:flowers: I second that.

lckc571 said:
I heard : 85 countries

lckc

same here, caro and Co have the right attitude, finally! Last year they were ridiculous appearing with her the way they did, especially ernest, who had to play the "dame de companie" keeping her entertained and sitting next to her at a series of events. I didn't quite get what she was doing at the AmAde event in SA, and remember her appearance at that charity gala... They gave her enough attention, which didn't make sense really.
Don't think many women would accept someone like Charlene next to their husbands after she showed up dressed the way she did two nights before the Grand Prix.
I think caro is smarter than that, plus she may know more inside details about the 'relationship' than we know...I really hope the show off with the family has stopped. What would be next? caro, ernst and her bunch beeing nice to albert's call girls?
As long as carlene isn't part of the family don't understand why she should deserve the attention.

Last edited:
brother said:
i think that's normal during a dinner, to change seats and talk to various people, but I've seen all the pics from the same event and she was giving ernst 'five' and laughing with him at the table. Clearly besides ernst -her 'dame de compaie', nobody elese bothered to give her the attention at the grand prix dinner. Apparetly steph took her to the ladies room. don't understand why the family needs to give her attention, she's albert's (girl)friend not theirs.

I would think its more of a common courtesy. If you know someone (Charlene) only knows a select few (namely the family of her boyfriend) at a large gathering with other people...why wouldn't you speak/protect her so to speak while the boyfriend is working the room.

I would pay special attention to girlfriends of my close male friends...when they don't know anyone else and the male friend steps away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom