The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 07:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Her hair has grown quite a bit. I just heard the fireworks. And yes I think she looks good. Though the decollete is a bit low, but i guess that is just Steph.
I like Steph with longer hair. It gives her a softer, younger look! yep, and I agree about the decollete..Just a tad too much..:)

Old 05-31-2007, 10:11 PM
Royal Highness

Beautiful pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lckc571
Hello,

On Saturday 2 june 2007,
pass an emission on France 2, an emission "Evening dress" on line of the room of stars of Sporting Assembles-Carlo, will be presented by Michel Drucker whose two large guests are Albert II of Monaco and Stéphanie of Monaco

this emission was recorded Thursday 31 may in evening and was repeated Saturday.

a homage for Grace Kelly is envisaged.

lckc571
Thanks for the beautiful pics lckc571.If an homage to Grace Kelly is to be envisaged why drag Princess Stephanie out for whom there may still be areas of emotional chiaroscuro? I know these areas would exist for me if I was her. I have nothing but admiration for her in doing this for any reason.She has great dignity and her presence inthe tribute is indeed the ultimate homage.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:31 AM
Aristocracy

Hello,

here an article to "Groupe NiceMatin" Monaco. Groupe NICE-MATIN

Albert II Monaco, Stéphanie and Michel Drucker.

ImageShack - Hosting :: tenuedesoire1xi2.png

here the legend : "one recorded yesterday evening with the sporting, in the presence of the prince Albert and of the Princess Stéphanie, the emission "Evening dress" animated by Michel Drucker, which will be diffused on France 2 tomorrow. "

ImageShack - Hosting :: tenuedesoire2zf4.png

« Tenue de Soirée » pour la salle aux étoiles

« On arrête l’aspirateur. Sortez du champ de la junior double tête. On fait un PBO avec Monsieur Charles Aznavour. »
Ok. La seule chose qu’on retient c’est que Charles Aznavour va chanter. Parfait, « Hier encore », on adore. On se trouve en fait sur le plateau de l’émission Tenue de Soirée, présentée par Michel Drucker, qui squatte depuis deux jours la salle aux Etoiles du Sporting.
Répétition générale au programme de la journée d’hier avant l’enregistrement qui débutait à « 20 h 54, pas une minute de plus. C’est pour le raccord lumière de la dif’ de samedi », éclaircit Dominique Thauvin, directrice de production. Comprenez que l’émission ne sera diffusée que samedi sur France 2, et qu’il est nécessaire que la lumière soit la même pour la prise d’antenne. Logique.

« un accueil royal ! »

Michel (Drucker, mais tout le monde l’appelle Michel !) est en tenue décontractée et accueille les invités qui défilent sur la scène afin d’ajuster son et lumière. Petit concert privé donc, de Florent Pagny, qui a interprété « A tout peser », son dernier tube, et le retentissant Caruso, qui a fait dresser les poils des 150 techniciens présents.
Puis arrive Ayo, la chanteuse sud-africaine qu’on n’imaginait pas aussi grande. L’ambiance sur scène reste détendue. Côté technique, la pression monte. « C’est la dernière ligne droite. Tout doit être prêt pour 18 h 30. Mais on est plus tranquille que sur les autres émissions car l’habitude on a tout le studio à monter. Là c’est beaucoup plus simple et puis c’est la dernière de la saison et on est ravi que ça se passe ici. L’accueil a été royal ! », confie Dominique Thauvin, sans mauvais jeu de mots. L’émission, elle, sera princière, avec le souverain Albert II et sa sœur la Princesse Stéphanie. Une journaliste, envoyée spéciales d’Allemagne, s’enthousiasme : « C’est beau comme un bal monégasque ! »

Anne-Claire Hillion

Légende photo

Charles aznavour en plein test « son et lumière », interprétera entre autre « hier encore » pour rendre hommage à son ami Jean-Claude Brialy, décédé mercredi.

"Evening dress" for the room with stars

"One stops the vacuum cleaner. Leave the field of the junior doubles head. One makes a PBO with Mr Charles Aznavour. " Ok. The only thing which one retains it is that Charles Aznavour will sing. Perfect, "As lately as yesterday (Hier encore)", one adores. One is in fact on the plate of the emission Evening dress, presented by Michel Drucker, who squatte since two days the room with Stars of Sporting.

General repetition with the program of the day of yesterday before the recording which began to "20. 54, not a minute more. It is for the connection light of the “dif'” (diffusion ) of Saturday ", clears up Domenica Thauvin, director of production. Understand that the emission will be diffused only Saturday on France 2, and that it is necessary that the light is the same one for the catch of antenna. Logic.

"a royal reception! "

Michel (Drucker, but everyone calls him Michel!) is in relaxed behaviour and accommodates the guests who ravel on the scene in order to adjust sounds and light. Small private concert thus, of Florent Pagny, who interpreted "all to weigh"(« A tout peser »,), his last tube, and resounding it Caruso, which made draw up the hairs of the 150 technicians present.

Then arrives Ayo, the South-African singer that one did not imagine also large. Environment on scene remains slackened. Technical side, the pressure assembles "It is the last straight line. All must be ready for 6 p.m. 30.
But one is quieter than on the other emissions because the practice one has all the studio to go up. There it is much simpler and then it is the last of the season and one is charmed that that occurs here. The reception was royal! ", Domenica Thauvin entrusts, without bad pun.

The emission, it, will be princely, with the sovereign Albert II and his sister the Stéphanie Princess. A journalist, sent special of Germany, is filled with enthusiasm: "It is beautiful like a ball Monegasque! "

Anne-Claire Hillion

Legend of photo

Charles aznavour in full test "sounds and light", will interpret amongst other things "as lately as yesterday" to pay homage to his friend Jean-Claude Brialy, deceased Wednesday.

lckc571
Old 06-01-2007, 05:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
yes, but taking her to a tv show would be like he wanted to announce sth, don't you think? You don't go on TV, especially as a head of state, unless you want to sell sth to the public...
He is obviously trying to sell that girl to the public so why not take her along to everything so she stops sticking out like a sore thumb and starts becoming one of his usual entourage. Perhaps dress her in black so her enormous size is not quite so overwhelming and cover her shoulders, please, with something that fits, preferably. Too bad he always looks so annoyed beside her. But as soon as they are married they can make separate appearings and don't have to annoy each other as much.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Lets stay on topic.

This thread is about the Current Events of the Princely Family and since Charlene is not a member of the family, all posts discussing why she is not in attendance or should be will be deleted going forward.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Photo Update

Steph really looks great... and I'm a little sad Caro wasn't with them...

Old 06-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Photo Update

Steph really looks great... and I'm a little sad Caro wasn't with them...

I thought all three were supposed to be there. I thought I read that some where. I guess not.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
I thought all three were supposed to be there. I thought I read that some where. I guess not.
yes normally they would have to be there all the 3, but Caroline seems not to like to be with television, rare are her publications in an emission télé... I saw her once but was to defend the rights of the children and it was not a tele emission,

S
written speech

http://www.coe.int/t/transversalproj...ogramme_fr.asp

lckc571
Old 06-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Serene Highness

Stephanie looks amazing she let her hair grow out a little love the all black thanks for all the pics Albert looks great also but I thought Caro was going to be their also but still Steph looks Great
Old 06-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

More info and pictures
Old 06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Nobility

Oh, they had a tribute to Rainier? Stephanie and Albert must have been touched. That's a great picture of their Dad.

Ani
Old 06-02-2007, 04:24 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you for all the nice pictures!
It's only a small picture of them but if you look on that the pic with the tribute to Rainier in the background, you can see
that Stephanie and Albert were touched at that moment. And it's cute to see them dressed like twins

I'm wondering, was is officially announced that Princess Caroline would come as well, who said so?
Old 06-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Aristocracy

show "Tenue de Soirée" that is there!! that starts!!! view from above on the city

Michel Drucker welcomes the public

in 2 months there is an exposure for the Princess Grace,

Initially Stéphanie is introduced then Albert made his entry

one will see images of the private archives of the family Kelly, grimaldi

the arrival of Grace to Monaco fascine the monegasques ones

the prince Albert is very moved. apparently Grace did'nt like too much to speak to her children about her cinematographic life, in spite of very when the children asked her questions she answered it without too much extending

stéphanie also is very moved by speaking about her mom, Michel asks to her whether she speaks or her children pose to her many questions about the Princess Grace. Stéphanie answers that they establish the link or the comparison between her and her mom. that they are too young to have known their grandmother, as actress and Princess ...
Old 06-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Aristocracy

Stéphane Bern, french journalist, is speaking about Grimalddi's history and genealogy...

St Bern blabs about Albert .... I... and Rainier III
Old 06-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilae
St Bern blabs about Albert .... I... and Rainier III
yes,
I does not transmit... because the history... one knows
Old 06-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

blabs about stong relations between monegasque and grimaldis... (grimaldis without Charlene!! i suppose...)
Old 06-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Aristocracy

ouahh July 12, 2005, he says that he was surrounded of his family and the people whom he loves

if I make mistakes I count on you Lilae...

Lilae we make the pair

ouahh the song of Charles Aznavour, a small wink with the passion of Albert (environment)
Old 06-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Aristocracy

jean Paul Proust is here... Stéphane Valeri ( )too. blabs about ecology... and I'm going to read a book instead of watching TV.
Go on lckc571 if you can... this programme is ridiculous ...
Old 06-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Aristocracy

Charles will be able to give lessons to Albert
Old 06-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Aristocracy

On ARTE French German TV nice programme.

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggglllllll blab about environment and ecology and ... Albert I...