Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 2 : June 2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread to discuss the current events of the Princely Family of Monaco. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.

Deadline Press

rance - Alpes-Maritimes - Roquebrune Cap Martin STEPHANIE ET ALBERT II DE MONACO INAUGURENT UN CENTRE POUR HANDICAPES MENTAUX A ROQUEBRUNE CAP MARTIN Le Prince Albert II de Monaco et sa soeur la Princesse Stéphanie ont inauguré le CAPS 2 (Centre d'Activites Princesse Stéphanie). C'est un centre pour handicapés mentaux adultes, installé au-dessus de la Principauté. Bruno Bebert / Deadline Photo Press

Attachments

• DL113982_001.jpg
    DL113982_001.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 378
  • DL113982_003.jpg
    DL113982_003.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 361
  • DL113982_005.jpg
    DL113982_005.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 443
  • DL113982_006.jpg
    DL113982_006.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 419
  • DL113982_007.jpg
    DL113982_007.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 490
  • DL113982_009.jpg
    DL113982_009.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 396
  • DL113982_011.jpg
    DL113982_011.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 400
  • DL113982_020.jpg
    DL113982_020.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 373
  • DL113982_026.jpg
    DL113982_026.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 343
  • DL113982_027.jpg
    DL113982_027.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 348
Nice find tbhrc - thanks for posting the pictures.

The Princess still has her cast on, I see. I wonder how long she'll be stuck with that. I broke my hand once years ago and the six weeks I was in a cast felt more like six years, so I empathize with the Princess!

Thanks Tbhrc for the pics Stephanie looks Great . I was surprised not to see them at the game yesterday Go France. Nice to see new pics of them together.

Last edited:
tbhrc said:
Deadline Press

rance - Alpes-Maritimes - Roquebrune Cap Martin STEPHANIE ET ALBERT II DE MONACO INAUGURENT UN CENTRE POUR HANDICAPES MENTAUX A ROQUEBRUNE CAP MARTIN Le Prince Albert II de Monaco et sa soeur la Princesse Stéphanie ont inauguré le CAPS 2 (Centre d'Activites Princesse Stéphanie). C'est un centre pour handicapés mentaux adultes, installé au-dessus de la Principauté. Bruno Bebert / Deadline Photo Press

tbhrc thanks for the pictures, although the French is like Greek to me. :D Wonderful to see the two siblings together, Stephanie has a great blouse, very flowery, feminine.

I understand Albert and Stephanie do things together more often than any other combination of the siblings. Stephanie seems to look up to her brother in a way she was looking up to her late father. They look close, the same closeness that was obvious between father and daughter.

Great to see Steph and Albert together at that inauguration, both did a great job! Once more I like to see Steph being dressed lovely but not too elegant, that's very well chosen in my eyes.

Here are new pics from Paris Match - Thanks to http://www.jean-michel-gomez.net, who scanned them.....

16ba3bk.jpg

16ba42a.jpg

16ba3hu.jpg

16ba3k2.jpg

Thanks tbhrc beautiful pics love the last one.

Thanks Tbhrc, those are the pics on Chi, but there are also some others: one of Albert with Andrea, one with Pierre, etc...

Grace said:
Thanks Tbhrc, those are the pics on Chi, but there are also some others: one of Albert with Andrea, one with Pierre, etc...

... and Steph ?

Sorry no pics with Steph, I just got the Paris Match and I'm scanning those pics right now. Just a few more minutes.....

Those pics are part of an interview/reportage in Paris Match - Paris Match Part 1

16bbqxv.jpg

16bbqzk.jpg

16bbr0y.jpg

16bbr51.jpg

16bbr6a.jpg

With Prince Rainier's dog:

16bbr7l.jpg

16bbrdd.jpg

I think Prince Albert and the RFM have stepped-up their efforts in the media to repair the family's public image. It looks like Caroline and her three children are part of a campaign to show the world that the Royal Family of Monaco is likable, stable, and attractive.

Thanks for the pictures, I think that they are quite nice.

Thanks for the infos and those great pics ! It's very nice to see the family's intimity !! they look so good ! Thanks again !!:)

Thanks a lot for the pics :) It would have been nice to see Stephanie and her children in those pics and also a pic of the family posing next to Princess Grace's painting in the Palace like in the past.

The cover and the first pic were taken at Roc Agel, those with Caroline and family were from the Grand Prix. The others were taken at the palace but I'm not sure when.

BTW have you noticed that Caroline seems to be a fan of Sudoku.... ;)

http://i4.tinypic.com/16bbr6a.jpg

The one with both Caro and Char, one with Andrea and a couple with Caro and ernst that haven't been posted were taken in the Palace courtyard...

Thanks for the scanned pics

Thank you so much, tbhrc!;)

These photos bring memories of good old times..let's hope photosessions like this will continue in the future! Wonderful intimate portraits. Only lack I see is absence of Princess Stephanie..But who knows, maybe we are going to see another beautiful photosession in future:)

Sudoku fan..Good observation you made!;)

Last edited:
those pictures are fabulous! I like seeing candid photos of this family. You can tell they all love each other very much. I hope they do something like this again in the future.

Thanks for those pictures. I love the one of Albert with Charlene. Such a heartfelt smile on her face. They look so intimate. Also the one of Charlotte, Caroline and Albert is lovely. Char is so beautiful. I hope she is not too sad over the exam results.

I love Paris Match photomontage havent seen one in a long time! The pictures look fresh and natural..all of them. Like that of Charlene and Albert. too bad that Steph and family wasn´t!! it´d be perfect
Yes Princess Caroline seems to like Sodoku! it´s a nice game but hard when you are new!

I they weren`t brother and sister you would think this is a nice family, husband, wife and the beautiful kids. It`s interesting that Prince Albert is including the Casiraghis so much in his life. What do you think? Is it because he has no heir?

Heidi P.
I think Prince Albert and the RFM have stepped-up their efforts in the media to repair the family's public image. It looks like Caroline and her three children are part of a campaign to show the world that the Royal Family of Monaco is likable, stable, and attractive.
Campaign might be the right word:
Le prochain numéro [de Paris Match, G.] - le dernier réalisé sous la direction de M. Genestar - présentera en "une" un long reportage sur Albert de Monaco, à sa demande, alors que ce dernier avait fait un procès à l'hebdomadaire qui avait révélé, photos à l'appui, l'existence du fils naturel du prince. Paris Match avait alors été attaqué en justice par le prince, et condamné.
Source: Le Monde online, 28 June 2006.(bold and addition are mine)

If I translate this correctly, Albert's photo spread and interview in the latest PM are nothing more than compensation for publishing the NC & son pics last year. The one thing that puzzles me though is that it is compensation for the whole NC thing. I thought that was settled some time ago. The Maldives pics case is a whole other ball game, we still haven't heard the outcome of that one... :confused: Hmm, let's see, the extraordinary attention for his North Pole trip maybe? Multiple pages and the front page as well?

G.

Last edited:
It doesn't say that it is a compensation for the Nicole story. It states that PA has asked for this story, which is the last number to be issued under M Genestar who has been released of his functions, and that PM has been sued and condamned for the Nicole story. from how I understand this excerpt, le monde is a bit surprised that he would asked the same paper that printed a story he didn't want printed, to do a story about him. The problem is, that if you want a fairly serious self promotion, PM is the only one you can go to. There is Gala and a few others as well, but PM has, after all, still the best reputation and there are few VIPs who don't invite them around.

I stand corrected. :eek: Sorry for the misunderstanding. I agree with Le Monde, must be a bit odd, first sueing them and then asking their cooperation. :p

Lovely pics of everybody. Charlene is an attractive young woman. They do look cozy here. ... might very well be perfect soulmates--both are adept and skilled at strategically riding roughshod over certain little human sensibilities.

beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing it with us:)

Does anyone know on which occasion the pics in the Palace courtyard were taken? The one with Caro and Char (but there are also one with Andrea and a couple with Caro and Ernst) were clearly taken during an official engagement, but I can't recognize which. Maybe we simply didn't get any pic of the event, but I wondered if someone did recognize it maybe by Caro's dress...It seems the whole Grimaldi-Casiragi family was there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom