The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 04:48 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1939
must say I like caroline better with longer hair ,
I do also, she looks older with short hair

Old 10-11-2006, 06:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
I do also, she looks older with short hair
I actually thought she looks younger with this new and hip hairstyle. However I do like her more with longer hair, but that's because I think it is more princesslike. I think the reason for her looking so thin is the style of the pencil thin trousers and black for top to bottom. She doesn't look any skinnier in the face.

Old 10-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Commoner

She looks a little to skinny in these pics IMO
Old 10-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Courtier

Is it just me or did she cut it shorter than when she first cut it? It looks much shorter than before.
Persoanlly and "professionally" her face looks much better with longer hair around her face. makes her look much softer and younger.
Having is shorter makes her look younger from far away, but on her close ups, it really calls attention to her lines, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Either way, she is very beautiful. But if she sat in my chair and was looking for a change, I would have gone shorter, but maybe chin length with the fringe and some layers. NOT this short.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Majesty

Amade Monaco: Beautiful at the age of 40!

40 years that is celebrated! Then the Amade-Monaco will blow on October 28 its 40 candles. A birthday in large pump with with the menu, of the peoples, an official reception in the room of Stars and many surprises. Such a birthday that deserved a blow of projector!

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

I hope we will see Princess Caroline and Prince Albert there.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Commoner

No Monegasque royals at AMADE's birthday?

Did I miss the photos, or did they not attend? I find it hard to believe that not even one of the Grimaldis would be present. Also, does anyone know if the Intenational Sculpture contest took place this year? It's supposed to be every two years and was last held in 2004 (Caroline in that smashing white pantssuit). Thanks in advance for any info you experts can provide.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby
Did I miss the photos, or did they not attend? I find it hard to believe that not even one of the Grimaldis would be present. Also, does anyone know if the Intenational Sculpture contest took place this year? It's supposed to be every two years and was last held in 2004 (Caroline in that smashing white pantssuit). Thanks in advance for any info you experts can provide.
See the HSH Prince Albert current events 20 thread. There are some pictures starting on page 2.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Aristocracy

Smile

Hello everybody ! Here is a link to Polfoto. You can see Prince Albert and Caroline attending the 25th anniversary of princess Grace Theatre in Monaco. 12-11-2006. Enjoy ! http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/search...bureau=&format=
Old 12-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 11.12.2006

In order to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Princess Grace theatre in Monaco, an exceptional performance of the piece Jo & Josephine took place December 11th at 20h30 in presence of French celebrities.

Caroline Caroline and Albert Click here for more!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks very much, armelle! Photos are great..That ones with Princess Grace painting (behind) are so special..Some from Deadline;

ANNIVERSAIRE DU THEATRE DE LA PRINCESSE GRACE
In order to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Princess Grace theatre in Monaco, an exceptional performance of the piece Jo & Josephine took place December 11th at 20h30 in presence of French celebrities. Jo & Josephine is a musical show written by Jacques Plessis and it evokes the beginning of the idyll between Josephine Baker and Jo Bouillon during years 1948/1949. This Gala evening is placed under the presidency of Prince Albert II of Monaco RefL116223_017 - © Bruno Bebert / Deadline

Princess and children

Beautiful Caroline

Caroline and Albert

To see more, click here
Old 12-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks iceflower! Great photos..

Some more from L'Agence. Photo with Princess Grace's painting behind is so special..

Caroline and Albert (love the statue behind them)

Spirit in the sky

Beautiful Caroline

Group photo
Old 12-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Gentry

i like the group photo its nice
Old 12-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks Iceflower and Ianna for all of the lovely pictures of the 25th Anniversary of Princess Grace theatre gala posted on the thread.. My favorites are Princess Caroline, looking regal as always standing beside her brother Prince Albert and the group picture.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
In order to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Princess Grace theatre in Monaco, an exceptional performance of the piece Jo & Josephine took place December 11th at 20h30 in presence of French celebrities.

Caroline Caroline and Albert Click here for more!
Not only are they great photos, it's nice to see that everyone looks genuinely happy.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You are most welcome, and Ianna thanks for your pics as well! What I like best about these pics - besides the beautiful Caroline and charming Albert of course - is the perspective the group photos are taken from. Very nice idea!
Here are some more pics:
Caroline with flowers gallery of pics including some of the show
Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Serene Highness

I 've noticed Caroline has beautiful jewelery in these pics. It looks like the whole set :earrings, ring and a necklace. Red gem stones match her very well.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks Ianna and iceflower Caroline looks great Albert and Caroline always look good Love the pic of them with their mom.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Commoner

Caroline certainly is very beautiful and elegant. What a shame Albert can't find someone like her to date.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Caroline looked elegent, the long black coat was something different to see, her jewllery was beautiufl
Old 12-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Courtier

Although they are brother and sister they look stunning together.

Stellad