Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
michelle said:
Tomorrow, Tuesday April 5th,

a holy mass will be ceebrated in Monaco's cathedral at 6.30 p.m in honor of his holiness Pope John Paul II who died last satureday.
The mass will be held by Monseigneur Barsi in presence of H.S.H Prince Albert of Monaco and others members of the princely family.

So, as it seems Stephanie and her children did not attend. I don't know why. I hope she doesn't exclude herself. She belongs to this family. I wish she would have attended, but it's her choice.

Albert, Caroline, Andrea and Charlotte attended.

Attachments

• AP915305_guest.jpg.jpg
    AP915305_guest.jpg.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 226
  • AP915306_guest.jpg.jpg
    AP915306_guest.jpg.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 227
  • AP915312_guest.jpg.jpg
    AP915312_guest.jpg.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 247
  • AP915371_guest.jpg.jpg
    AP915371_guest.jpg.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 226
  • AP915376_guest.jpg.jpg
    AP915376_guest.jpg.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 227
Thanks for the pics Michelle!. It´s a bit sad thet Steph and her children wasn´t there.
Caroline looks worried, I hope that things are good for the Family.

Offthread:Is Charlotte hair just a litlle blonder, in the 3 pic?

Here's another photo from Corbis. It looks like they are showing what the future of Monaco is!

Attachments

• 42-15174853.jpg
    42-15174853.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 213
Thanks for adding those pics. I think Stephanie stayed next to her father in the hospital. Charlotte looks good in these pics and it seems that Caro wore the mantille she always wears to funerals :(

Didn't Pierre also attend the mass or did he perhaps stay with his grandfather? Those are really touching pictures of them all attending the mass, michelle.

Well, I think I'll take back a few things .....its ok that Steph did not attend...if she just did not feel like it.

Prince Rainier's funeral to be held at April 15

Polfoto 06-04-2005 Monaco archbishop Bernard Barsi answers reporters Wednesday, April 6, 2005, in Monaco. Bernard Barsi announced he will celebrate the funeral mass of Prince Rainier III of Monaco who died following heart, kidney and breathing problems.The funeral is expected to be held midday April 15, a palace official said later Wednesday. A Mass for the royal family is to be held in the palace's Palatine Chapel on Wednesday evening, the official added. (AP Photo/Claude Paris)

Attachments

• 0000.jpg
    0000.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 141
The funeral ceromony can be followed live and directly, friday 15th of April 10 a.m. , via Internet:

www.palais.mc

(here you can leave an official message of condolence as well)

monaco70s said:
Where exactly on the site will we be able to watch the funeral?

If anybody could PM me the streaming URL that would be great, as I'd like to use my virtual VCR to record it. I have to work on Friday, and won't be able to watch it. :(

This year's GP will be from May 19 to May 22. The main race will be held the 22nd

Does anyone know the exact date on August when the Red Cross Ball will take place as there is no information like in the past on the official events site.

They only have Gala evenings at the Sporting listed for the last weekends of July and all August. The site is updated since it has Albert's enthronement announced.

monaco70s said:
Does anyone know the exact date on August when the Red Cross Ball will take place as there is no information like in the past on the official events site.

They only have Gala evenings at the Sporting listed for the last weekends of July and all August. The site is updated since it has Albert's enthronement announced.

This was what I found, Monaco70...hope it helps: (Disregard last year's Aug.6th 2004 event. It appears this year's event will happen Aug. 5th 2005).

2 events found.
vwicnsr7.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial Narrow, Helvetica, Arial]GALA EVENING[/font] (6 August 2004)
</B>[font=Verdana, Arial Narrow, Helvetica, Arial]Friday 6th August, Le Sporting Monte Carlo, at 8.30 pm : Monaco Red Cross Ball. Fireworks display.
ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
[/font]
vwicnsr7.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial Narrow, Helvetica, Arial]GALA EVENING[/font] (5 August 2005)
</B>[font=Verdana, Arial Narrow, Helvetica, Arial]Friday 5th August, Monte Carlo Sporting, at 8.30 pm : Monaco Red Cross Ball with Anastacia. Fireworks display.
ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
[/font]
point.gif

Last edited:
Thanks a lot :) I was also thinking it would be held the first Friday of August like every year. Where did u find this info?

Does anybody know if they will all attend the ball?
It's hard to imagine to see them laughing and
dancing there so shortly after the sad events..

iceflower said:
Does anybody know if they will all attend the ball?
It's hard to imagine to see them laughing and
dancing there so shortly after the sad events..

I can see your point, Iceflower, but I also think this coronation ceremony of Prince Albert is also a way of allowing the people of Monaco a fresh start. A new beginning. I think many of the people of Monaco, including members of the Grimaldi family, want to be able to smile again. In my opinion, this coronation ceremony of installing Prince Albert as their new Sovereign Prince will allow them to begin to do so. I would like to think that they will allow themselves to enjoy themselves at upcoming events, such as the Red Cross Ball, and other events.

Oh no, you got me wrong. I share your opinion about that!
I only had to think of their feelings, especially the ones
Steph has, attending that ball without her beloved father,
playing that joyful role with laughter and dancing, although
she still has so much pain inside her heart. That's what I
meant and I agree with you in all the points you mentioned.

iceflower said:
Oh no, you got me wrong. I share your opinion about that!
I only had to think of their feelings, especially the ones
Steph has, attending that ball without her beloved father,
playing that joyful role with laughter and dancing, although
she still has so much pain inside her heart. That's what I
meant and I agree with you in all the points you mentioned.

And I agree with you too, that Princess Stephanie and the rest of her family will wish their beloved father could still be with them to share in the laughter and joyfulness of the occasion.

I also believe that it will be a hard ocassion because of Rainier's abscense, but they know they have to be there all together to support each other. They all attended 1983's Rose Ball.

July 24th 2005.
Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie of Monaco will attend 'Fight Aids Monaco' Gala-evening, including Yannic Noa in concert.

Stephanie and Albert attending Aids event 2004

Attachments

• 5926568.jpg
    5926568.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 5926571.jpg
    5926571.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 5926575.jpg
    5926575.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 5926577.jpg
    5926577.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 5926578.jpg
    5926578.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 5926579.jpg
    5926579.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 138
...one more:)

Attachments

• l33.JPG
    l33.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 182
A lovely pics Michelle!!! And the last is the best...Al and Steph seem to have a nice relationship

Gala Aids evening 05

19/07/2005

Soirée "Aids Evening 05" au profit de Fight Aids Monaco

Dimanche 24 juillet à 20h30, Salle des Etoiles – Sporting Monte-Carlo

S.A.S. le Prince Albert II présidera aux côtés de S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie la soirée "Aids Evening 05" au profit de l'association Fight Aids Monaco.

Cette soirée, qui se tiendra au Sporting d'Eté le dimanche 24 juillet à 20h30, proposera à ses invités un concert de Yannick Noah ainsi qu'une tombola au profit de l'association comprenant de nombreux lots.

Fight Aids Monaco a été créée sur l'initiative de S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie en 2004. Elle apporte un soutien direct aux personnes séropositives originaires de Monaco et de la Région PACA au travers de multiples activités qui vont de l'écoute des patients à l'organisation de repas conviviaux, en passant par divers ateliers comme le yoga et l'informatique.

Lors de l'année 2004, 193000 euros ont été reversés, dont 64000 euros au titre de l'aide aux personnes, 39000 euros aux associations, 59000 euros à la recherche, 31000 euros à la prévention.

Fight Aids Monaco entreprend également des actions de prévention avec les Lycées de la Principauté, le Centre Accueil Santé ou lors d'actions ponctuelles, comme chaque 1er décembre, à l'occasion de la Journée Mondiale de Lutte contre le Sida.

Fight Aids Monaco est constituée de onze membres, le Président d'Honneur est le Prince Albert II, la Présidence active a été confiée à la Princesse Stéphanie, Mme Viale-Douala et le Dr Bruno Taillan en sont les Vice-Présidents.

Réservation pour la soirée : +377 98 06 36 36

Informations :
FIGHT AIDS MONACO
72 bd d'Italie - BP 711 – 98014 MONACO Cedex
Tél. : +377 97 70 67 97 - Fax : +377 97 70 67 96
E.mail : courrier@fightaidsmonaco.com

Retrouvez toutes les informations utiles de l'association sur son site internet : www.fightaidsmonaco.com

I'll post the english version as soon as it gets public....

Thanks for telling us Michelle :)

It basically says that on July 24 there'll be a fundraising gala at the Sporting Club in Monaco for Fight Aids Monaco. Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert will be present. Yannick Noah will be performing that night.

Fight AIDS Monaco is Steph's organisation, yes?

The foundation she speak for?

Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom