Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Monaco Lineup

F. Roma, H. Ibarra, J. Rodriguez, G. Givet-Viaros, P. Evra
E. Cissé, L. Bernardi, V. Zikos, J. Rothen, L. Giuly, F. Morientes

Subs:

S. Adebayor, S. Nonda, J. Plasil, D. Prso, H. El-Fakiri, S. Squillaci
T. Sylva

Nonda and Prso on the bench. Bring in the firepower just in case!

One of the worst matches I have ever seen when it comes to the referees. At least 5 outsides, for either side, were completely wrong. Also the Porto players are tackling madly and yet there has not been one yellow card for their tackling. Ridiculous.

Oh noo.......Porto scores second goal..C'mon Monaco!

I hope UEFA does not think this is great that the King of Divers, Carlos Alberto, scores for Porto. He is such a thug too. I did not see Stephanie there though tonight. Maybe we will see her in photos.

Ohhh....no....my god.....why????

We are with you n your pain Monaco ...... you're such a great team....

P.S. Stephanie and her kids have not been on the official tribune cuz Stephanie is occupied with the ASM FC Club Supporters so she was with the fans on their tribune. There are pics of her and the kids on Nice Airport taken this morning before they left for Germany,

Originally posted by simon@May 26th, 2004 - 6:53 pm

P.S. Stephanie and her kids have not been on the official tribune cuz Stephanie is occupied with the ASM FC Club Supporters so she was with the fans on their tribune. There are pics of her and the kids on Nice Airport taken this morning before they left for Germany,
That is great to hear. Hanging out with the supporters. Bravo to them.

MERCI MONACO ......for that wonderful season.
Malgré tout vous etes tojours les vrais princes!!!

We're still with you......

Louis was soooooo sad that he was brought to tears after his team lost....poor little boy. Stephanie had to console him a lot. We're all so disappointed now....

If someone is able to, could you please post a link to the brainpix pictures of Steph and the kids.

Thanks

believe me... i know the pain of those tears!!! how could mc lose to porto??? tell me it was just a nightmare!!! pleeeeease!!!

totally... marianne...
criminal law this fall @ harvard... & back 2 sleep!!!

I am the unical happy for Porto victory?????????????????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry but is my contry.

A KISS TO ALL MONACO IS A GREAT TEAM. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

pS: neder us belive in victory.

You aren't the only one happy!!!! :magic:

I saw the game yesterday and it seems that Porto played fair and won very good.

VIVA O F.C. PORTO!!!!!! :clap:

Bibó Porto carago!!!
Bobi, tareco, meus lindos! B)

parabéns fcp...embora não sendo portista...

was I imagining things or everytime the camera showed the grimaldi family, Ernst was always drinking something? and by the colour of it it didn't seem like water to me :innocent:

Isn't this going to be Charlotte's big night? Her first official ball as an adult?

although her dress wasn't very regal, stephanie was stunning!! :p

I think Stephanie's dress was horrid. :sick: Who bares their mid-driff at such a formal occasion as the Red Cross Ball? :shock: While Stephanie certainly is very fit and has a very well-toned body, the Red Cross Ball -- one of the social events of the year in Monaco's social calendar -- is hardly the place to bare it.

Caroline's outfit was not much better. Egypt-inspired is how I read it as described as. But at least there were no bare tummies from Caroline.

Stephanie did not look good. Her dress was quite inappropriate. But this is nothing new. She could be an attractive person but her attire is as bad as her behavior (breaking up with latest hubby and seen kissing another man!).

Caroline was a bit blah, IMHO. She's usually a bit more glam. And no Charlotte. That is a coup for Caroline...throwing the press a red-herring about Charlotte's attendance -- that is if the palace stated that Charlotte was to attend. ;)

I have to agree with those who found Stephanie less than stunning. And as for Caroline--I'm almost tempted to say she's had more misses then hits lately. She was absolutely glamorous and stunning at the gala dinner before the wedding in Spain, but at both the gala concert in Denmark and the wedding, as well as the wedding day in Spain, she was less than impressive. I'd have to say tonight is another less than "wow" night.

And where is Charlotte? For all the talk about this princess or the other being the rising star, she is the rising star--much to my chagrin because I don't particularly care for the Grimaldi family.

Originally posted by lucys@Aug 6th, 2004 - 6:50 pm
I have to agree with those who found Stephanie less than stunning. And as for Caroline--I'm almost tempted to say she's had more misses then hits lately. She was absolutely glamorous and stunning at the gala dinner before the wedding in Spain, but at both the gala concert in Denmark and the wedding, as well as the wedding day in Spain, she was less than impressive. I'd have to say tonight is another less than "wow" night.

And where is Charlotte? For all the talk about this princess or the other being the rising star, she is the rising star--much to my chagrin because I don't particularly care for the Grimaldi family.
Caroline has had more 'misses' than hits without a doubt. She was stunning (though some people did not care for her feathery Chanel at the Spanish gala dinner) at the gala dinner but that's been about it.

I'm not very fond of the Grimaldi family either and I wonder why Charlotte was not present. Didn't wanna be there? Mama didn't want her there (too much exposure to the press) or what?? Very strange as did not both Caroline and Stephanie attend the Red Cross Ball at early ages?

Looking at the pics posted on this forum topic, I must admit I am smitten with Prince Ranier (senior). I hope he has and/or will find another love. He looks so huggable. :blush:

I think Stephanie looks great.
What makes you think you know the rules of what to wear when and why? This is not an offense, just a question.
After 20 years of Stephanie beeing the way she is people should have gotten used to the fact that she's a bit kif-kif. ( Not all she does is appropriate, see: the thing she does to/with her husband - can't understand that neither) But still she's a very attractive and sweet person.

Si

Originally posted by simon@Aug 6th, 2004 - 6:22 pm
I think Stephanie looks great.
What makes you think you know the rules of what to wear when and why? This is not an offense, just a question.
After 20 years of Stephanie beeing the way she is people should have gotten used to the fact that she's a bit kif-kif. ( Not all she does is appropriate, see: the thing she does to/with her husband - can't understand that neither) But still she's a very attractive and sweet person.

Si
Totally agree with everything you say + she looks cute in that dress...

Still love ya, Steph, although lately you kinda confused me and left me wondering...

:heart:

Si

That's exactly the thing: After 20 years Stephanie should know better; that this dress was inappropriate for this occasion. She is not new to royal circles or royal protocol. She grew up in a royal household and should know better. I doubt that the three newest princesses: Mabel, Mary and Letizia would ever show up to a gala event in their respective countries in such a gown. Mabel at the opening of Parliament in a mid-driff? :wacko: Mary at the gala dinner to celebrate Prince Henrik's 70th birthday baring her flat belly? :wacko: Letizia showing up at a state dinner for the President of Mexico baring her abs? :wacko: None of these ladies would.

She can be an attractive and sweet person -- that has nothing to be inappropriate. Some very kind people do inappropriate things at work, at family functions, at social gatherings. And this is one (of many, I think) example of Stephanie being inappropriate.

She has too much upper arm/shoulder muscles to hit my taste. But in general her body doesn't look too bad. Her dress is at least more interesting than Caroline's.

Both of them look very old with bad skin. Steph's head doesn't seem to belong to the body below. It just looks funny. I like the dress of the woman next to Caroline in one of the pics.
At least that's what I think ;) .

Stephanie was absolutely horrid looking. Her neck almost seems non-existent and, frankly, she looks adrogenous. The dress, if you could call it that, was a travesty. the bare mid-driff was completely inappropriate and looked fit for a 42nd street prostitute. As for the hair, I think Tony Orlando called, he wants his coiffure back. Caroline's Egyptian-like jewelry, meanwhile, was gaudy and overpowering and the dress was dull and plain. Still, she appeared more beautiful that Stephanie, as she is. You know, I really cannot understand why people think Stephanie beautiful. She's utterly common, looks like a man, and has a disgustingly masculine build. Caroline, at least, has excellent posture, a classicly beautiful and feminine face and build, gorgeous eyes, and a perfectly symmetrical face. I do agree, however, that they should lay off the smoking and the sun. Both of them are beginning to age and have a large amount of wrinkles, yet Stephanie is what, 39? At her age, Caroline still looked quite young. Caroline, on the other hand, is in her late 40s, and one would suspect that her age, 3 marriages. 2 tragic deaths, 4 children, 30 or more years of sun and smoking and her jet-set lifestyle would take it's toll. All in all, Stephanie- a complete nightmare, Caroline- disappointing yet still wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom