Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, Alexandria and Lauren. The Grimaldis usually spend their Easter holiday in Monaco. The pictures you've just seen shows the backyard of the princely palace. By the way, I added three more pictures.

I just was reading the May issue of Town & Country and it says " The Principality of Monaco and Town & Country present 'A Magical Evening of Spectacular Entertainment' on May 25 in New York City to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital & Variety. Tickets are $350 per person and include access to an exclusive Tapis Rouge reception, luxury silent auction & cocktail supper, premium seating at Cirque de Soleil's Algerga and more."

Then later in the magazine it has an add saying:

A wish, a promis, a dream fulfilled...
in the Principality of Monaco

The Principality of Monaco cordially invites you to
The Night for the Children Gala
in the presence of His Serene Highness Crown Prince Albert of Monaco,
to benefit the St. Jude International Outreach Program,
brining hope and healing to children around the globe.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work
in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases.

The Night for the Children's Gala
Friday, July 23, 2004
Monte-Carlo Sporting Club, Monaco

YEAH!!! I bet Caroline will be there because she loves children so much!!! I can't wait to see the pictures from the events...

oh the bottom it has a picture of Amber Valletta (David Yurman model) and it says "It's so important to support the work of St. Jude. Please join me in Monaco for this glamorous event."-- model and actress Amber Valletta, celebrity spokesperson for the Night of the Children Gala

I hope it's not another model hook-up for Albie!!
:innocent:

Would love to see photos if there are any. If so, Please post them with links to the photos. Thank You!

kittencrews  Posted on Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:43 pm

Then later in the magazine it has an add saying:

A wish, a promis, a dream fulfilled...
in the Principality of Monaco

Did you mean to write 'odd' as opposed to suggesting something 'additional' ?
- it does confuse me just a tad.

The saying "a wish, a promise, a dream fulfilled" ... I wonder if there wasn't something lost in the translation (from French) ?

All the same, I'd also be interested in seeing pic's from mentioned event.

I wish Monaco's young generation will be there too.. it would be great to have new photos of Caro & Steph's kids

keep on wishing... :blush:

New pictures on Polfoto!!

Caroline looks so happy!!!

Also more on Getty Images...

Caroline and her love for black and white!!!!

Hi, does anybody know when the finale is and will it be in Monaco? I`m not really a football-fan, but if the Grimaldis are there I would watch it. B) Have a nice day, charchar

Thanks for the pictures, Dennism! They were great!

@kittencrews, You're right, Caroline DOES love her black and white. She's been wearing so much of it!

Originally posted by Bubbette@Apr 21st, 2004 - 9:04 am
Rainier looks good.  Why did he never remarry?
I recently read a really good book called "The Royal House of Monaco", all about the Grimaldis and their lives leading up to 1998. There was a short section about Rainier and possible remarriage to Princess Ira von Furstenberg- the two had been spending quite a lot of time together and the Monegasque government felt he needed to remarry to inject some glitz back into Monaco [which is why he married Grace Kelly in the first place]. Just as Rainier and Ira's relationship was getting serious, Ira's son, Christoff, told a Parisian magazine that his mother and Rainier would definitely be marrying within a year. The Palace in Monaco was extremely upset, denounced that allegation, and issued a statement saying that Rainier would "absolutely not" remarry. Princess Ira was really upset too, but the couple drifted apart, and to my knowledge, Rainier hasn't been seen with another woman since. :(
Poor guy. He does look good now, doesn't he?
-Kara-

Originally posted by joytotheworld@Apr 21st, 2004 - 7:21 am
Thanks for the pictures, Dennism! They were great!

@kittencrews, You're right, Caroline DOES love her black and white. She's been wearing so much of it!
You`re welcome. It was a great night for Monaco soccer. Great photos and they showed the family on TV a couple of times. Charchar, if Monaco does indeed advance to the final, you can be sure that the family will be well-represented at that match.

Lena that picture is absolutely fabulous!!! They are all so excited, althought it doesn't look as if the owner is all that impressed....look at him (you can only see a small bit)...

Anyone know who the other young man is with Pierre and Andrea in the back row is? Friend or one of their stepbrothers?

Originally posted by Britters@Apr 21st, 2004 - 11:32 am
Anyone know who the other young man is with Pierre and Andrea in the back row is? Friend or one of their stepbrothers?
hey Britters!
I guess thats Max, Pierre's best friend! IF you're interested check the Casiraghi Trio boards, there's some info about him...

Thanks...I thought maybe but he doesn't look quite the same as in the few photos on the Trio's boards...he is quite a handsome young man though!

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 21st, 2004 - 8:44 am
Isn´t this a great one?!
...never seen Ernst so happy!!!!

I'm not sure if that guy beside Pierre is Max because it doesn't really look like him... but they aren't very good clear ones of him... hopefully there will be more!

Ernst... :blush:

There are also pictures on Corbis, IBL, and Brainpix

On IBL there are some great ones of the family walking across the field!!

They are all so excited, althought it doesn't look as if the owner is all that impressed....look at him (you can only see a small bit)...

Interesting that you should mention that...the "owner" is actually the owner of the other team, Chelsea, (and also the richest man in the UK) so it makes sense that he isn't too happy when the Grimaldis are celebrating. I have no idea why he is sitting with the Grimaldis, though - who knows, maybe he's a close friend of theirs.

if they didn't attend, I would think that the Formula One race would loose in viewers, visitors, elan ......

Tomorrow May, 26th will be Monacos big day. The Champions League Soccer Final will take place in the AreanaAufSchalke in Gelsenkirchen/ Germany. Kick off is at 8.45 pm. CET.

Princess Stephanie and probably her children will join the AS Monaco Football Club Fans on their charter airplain from Nice to Köln/Bonn and in the bus to the stadium where she will also be on the tribunes with them.
Albert, Rainier, Caroline, Ernst and the kids will be in the stadium as well ( that's for sure). Stephanie is occupied with supporting the ASM FC fan-group in supporting the team.

The imoprtance of that match is as high as it can be. For those who are from the U.S. .....soccer is Europs true passion.....

So here's your opportunity to wish the AS Monaco FC team luck...and say whatever you want to say....

I'll be in the Arena myself on wednesday night along with my brother and boyfriend....

So lets root and pray for the Red-and-White-boys to win this game.....

P.S. Links to pics from the event will certainly be posted afterwords....

Have a good game.......

michelle... i really hope they win!!! got $100 bet on mc!!! any scoop on the mc player with the shoulder injury???

totally... marianne...
criminal law next yr. @ harvard & 17 yr. old bookie 2!!!

Originally posted by michelle@May 25th, 2004 - 2:39 am
Tomorrow May, 26th will be Monacos big day. The Champions League Soccer Final will take place in the AreanaAufSchalke in Gelsenkirchen/ Germany. Kick off is at 8.45 pm. CET.

Princess Stephanie and probably her children will join the AS Monaco Football Club Fans on their charter airplain from Nice to Köln/Bonn and in the bus to the stadium where she will also be on the tribunes with them.
Albert, Rainier, Caroline, Ernst and the kids will be in the stadium as well ( that's for sure). Stephanie is occupied with supporting the ASM FC fan-group in supporting the team.

The imoprtance of that match is as high as it can be. For those who are from the U.S. .....soccer is Europs true passion.....

So here's your opportunity to wish the AS Monaco FC team luck...and say whatever you want to say....

I'll be in the Arena myself on wednesday night along with my brother and boyfriend....

P.S. Links to pics from the event will certainly be posted afterwords....

Have a good game.......
Even if I'm a fan of Lyon's team, the Olympique Lyonnais, who won the french championship, I really hope that Monaco will win the Champions League! Go on, Monaco!

Originally posted by totally_marianne@May 25th, 2004 - 3:01 am

michelle... i really hope they win!!! got $100 bet on mc!!! any scoop on the mc player with the shoulder injury???

totally... marianne...
criminal law next yr. @ harvard & 17 yr. old bookie 2!!!
Well, as far as I know Fernando Morientes is alright and he can play tomorrow.....He's my hero...hehe

I am a soccer fanatic myself annd don't get to see much action here in Canada..:(

One question who are they playing against? Unless I missed the info before..

Allez Monaco! That´s great that Morientes is healed in time after that injury against Rennes. It is truly the match of the underdogs. Nobody could have expected this match for the Champions League Final except for the fans of the teams of course. Monaco will be playing Porto who is a great team but who I have seen participating in some diving, rough tackling and cycnical play throughout this competition.. We boo such teams. Anyway, they won the European Champions Cup(Old name) in 1987. The problem with that sucess of these two teams is that most of the best players are going to be tempted away by more money and glory. So this may be the last chance to see these players together for Monaco and Porto. This is at least ironic because France has had two teams in the finals of the European-wide competition this year and possesses the best national team in Europe. Yet, France is a relatively "poor" domestic league. Relatively poor in monetary value but not in quality of the players. Anyway, here are two articles with more information for anybody who wants to know more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/c...gue/3743079.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/c...gue/3740519.stm

Allez les Rouges et Blancs!

michelle Posted on May 25th, 2004 - 10:29 am
Well, as far as I know Fernando Morientes is alright and he can play tomorrow.....He's my hero...hehe
thanx... michelle!!! now i know how to spread more bets!!! owe you one... babe!!! but... porto worries me...

Dennism Posted on May 25th, 2004 - 11:09 am
It is truly the match of the underdogs.
like you could be a little bit more optimistic!!! i laid my bet on 8 people at 10:1 odds... their favor!!! lie to me!!! tell me they'll win!!! please!!! don't wanna have to pay back these bets the hard way... babe!!! already maxed 3 credit cards!!! like i'm 17... used to being lied to!!!

totally... marianne...
criminal law next yr. @ harvard ifffffffffff i live that long!!!

a note to parents... never send your daughter to an all girl catholic school & expect a 'lady' to emerge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom