Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What nice pics !! Caroline is really georgous in white !! Thanks Tbhrc !:)

Glistening Seas

:D omg thbrc those pics are exquisite. what a gorgeous and creative display of those flowers. well the flowering season is just barely getting started here and these pictures makes me wish our season had been a little more further along. those 2 toned flowers are beautiful. is that fabric that caro is wearing is that damask or cotton it's hard to tell although these pictures are beautiful the fabric is quite nice. Of course, PA as always a man of impeccable taste that color is as always fab;)

Article from HELLO
Just a few weeks ago Monaco's Prince Albert was weathering the frozen landscape of the Arctic Circle as he became the first ever head of state to trek to the North Pole. On Monday afternoon, however, the intrepid royal was enjoying a rather more inviting environment as he and his older sister Princess Caroline helped inaugurate the Monte Carlo International Flower Show.............
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/05/16/monacoflowershow/

Images from HELLO

I can't get over how serene and beautiful Princess Caroline is looking these days. She is glowing!

Just a few more from APL/Corbis

42167994820sq.jpg

42167994833ry.jpg
42167994863qi.jpg
42167994912jf.jpg
42167994930to.jpg
42167995029ym.jpg
42167995061rl.jpg

42167995101bl.jpg

42167995226qg.jpg
42167995244fh.jpg

In those pics, Caroline looks alot like Queen Silvia of Sweden IMO. Does anyone else see the resemblance?

BeatrixFan said:
In those pics, Caroline looks alot like Queen Silvia of Sweden IMO. Does anyone else see the resemblance?

Actually, with the sunglasses she wore at the flower show, in some of the pictures she reminded me of her friend Karl!...... Had she worn a ponytail....

BeatrixFan said:
Poor Caroline!;) :) Queen Silvia used to be a stunning beauty when she was younger, but today her face looks somewhat destroyed by plastic surgery.:( Besides Silvia is much older than Caroline...

My father just told me he saw Princess Caroline and Prince Albert with King Juan Carlos at soccer championship in Paris. Hopefully, we will get some photos.

International Flower Festival of Monaco

Caroline and Albert at the Garden Club of Monaco...
source: hola

new look

Beautiful pictures, I've noticed new hair style, new shades and darker lipstick. She does not look her age at all. And always dressed in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom