Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 1 : May 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for the pix, purple ... I love those two...Al and Steph are so sweet...

michelle said:
Thanx for the pix, purple ... I love those two...Al and Steph are so sweet...

your welcome, michelle! :) :)
i love this new era of monaco... we see more Princess Stephanie doing these kind of events with Prince Albert... i hope that continues in 2006.

purple_platinum said:
your welcome, michelle! :) :)
i love this new era of monaco... we see more Princess Stephanie doing these kind of events with Prince Albert... i hope that continues in 2006.
As far as I remember they have been doing this already the last few years, except that there was less press around. I think the new press lady makes sure that they have a lot of good images circulating in the papers this year. In past years the palace did not have good relations with the press office (if you can call not having any relations that). With the recent nomination of Mme Stahl, the press office is highly involved in this and makes sure that not only local journalists/photographers are present. I heard that people in the press office are very happy that they can now do their job and make MC and the Prince shine. so I suppose we will get to see many more of these pics in the future. Good for us :D

paca said:
As far as I remember they have been doing this already the last few years, except that there was less press around. I think the new press lady makes sure that they have a lot of good images circulating in the papers this year. In past years the palace did not have good relations with the press office (if you can call not having any relations that). With the recent nomination of Mme Stahl, the press office is highly involved in this and makes sure that not only local journalists/photographers are present. I heard that people in the press office are very happy that they can now do their job and make MC and the Prince shine. so I suppose we will get to see many more of these pics in the future. Good for us :D

thanks for the explanation, paca!
i guess for me, their presence become very significant after prince rainier passed away, especially after the enthronement. we can see them almost every week, and doing event together. it's a good thing.. and it became more visible for us. so, the press office & the palace most certainly did great job in pr, and i'm glad for that. :) :)
ps. i just hope, every now and then, stephanie would stop wear that kind of pants, blouse, and jacket like that. what she wore during the enthronement week or the icy-blue one is great... oh well...;)

purple_platinum said:
thanks for the explanation, paca!
i guess for me, their presence become very significant after prince rainier passed away, especially after the enthronement. we can see them almost every week, and doing event together. it's a good thing.. and it became more visible for us. so, the press office & the palace most certainly did great job in pr, and i'm glad for that. :) :)
ps. i just hope, every now and then, stephanie would stop wear that kind of pants, blouse, and jacket like that. what she wore during the enthronement week or the icy-blue one is great... oh well...;)

Yeah, I agree.... Hey Stephie , change the style from time to time :):cool:, so you rock even more :p !

I am really curious. Will Alexandre celebrate Christmas with Prince Albert?

Press Office Thursday December 22 2005
http://www.monaco.gouv.mc/304/wwwnew.nsf/1909$/5D4747A6F7F88AB9C12570DF002C51A1FR?OpenDocument&1Fr

Wednesday December 21, 2005, S.A.S. the Prince Albert II invited to lunch the members of His Cabinet and the Princely Government. With the Festival day before of Christmas and year 2006, the Prince formulated for each wish of happiness and, for the whole of the teams, a wish of perfect collaboration in the great actions to come. He thanked all those which accompanied it in this difficult year 2005 and was delighted to accomodate that and those which have just joined it to lead to Its sides an ambitious policy with the service of the Principality.

Were present: S.E.M. Jean Paul Proust, Minister of State, Mr. Jean-Luc Allavena, Director of the Princely Cabinet, Mr. Laurent Anselmi, Adviser with the Princely Cabinet, S.E.M. Franck Biancheri, Adviser of Government for Finances and the Economy, Mr. Robert Calcagno, Adviser with the Princely Cabinet, Mr. Robert Stick, Secretary-general of the Ministry of State, Mr. Philippe Deslandes, Conseiller of Government for the Interior, Mr. Rainier Imperti, Conseiller of Government for the Foreign Relations, Mr. George Lisimachio, Conseiller with the Princely Cabinet, Mr. Denis Ravera, Conseiller of Government for the Social Affairs and Health, Mr. Gilles Tonelli, Conseiller of Government for the Equipment, the Environment, and Town planning, Mrs. Christiane Stahl, Conseiller with the Princely Cabinet.

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 311
sebastian said:
It will be a ' Bal de la Rose - Reggae ( as someone already mentioned in another thread) Here's another link.

How do they decide on the theme each year? I'm sure the Trio, EAJ and Christian won't be there, but it's always nice to see the formal shots, what they wore, etc.

^^I believe that princess Caroline picks the theme every year!

Well, maybe if it the theme is reggea Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre, Chris and Ernsti will be attending too - would be cool ...

sebastian said:
Well, maybe if it the theme is reggea Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre, Chris and Ernsti will be attending too - would be cool ...

omg that is exactly what i told my friend yesterday! :rolleyes:

Anyone on the board going? I read that it's open to the public.

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
Anyone on the board going? I read that it's open to the public.

My cousins probably will. I'll see if they'll both go or just one of them ... and then provide insights :)

BurberryBrit said:
Merci Sebastian.
How much is a ticket?

Don't know really - something between 700 and 1200 Euro .

This could be very expensive if someone is coming from USA, flight, hotel, tickets to the event not to mention spending money..."ouch" Would cost a bundle...I opt for Sebastian relatives giving some insights if they attend.. :)

lynda said:
This could be very expensive if someone is coming from USA, flight, hotel, tickets to the event not to mention spending money..."ouch" Would cost a bundle...I opt for Sebastian relatives giving some insights if they attend.. :)
They surely will offer info when they attend, I'll take care of this ;) :)

I remember reading like 2 years ago that the ticket was 1000 euros.

I hope all of the family is there this year :)

sebastian said:
It will be a ' Bal de la Rose - Reggae ( as someone already mentioned in another thread) Here's another link.

Does that mean we could see Princess Stephanie or/and Princess Caroline having dreadlocks?:D :)

Does that mean we could see Princess Stephanie or/and Princess Caroline having dreadlocks?
if only that were true i think i could fine 1000 eurs to see that event. is the theme of the ball the same every year? i think it would be nice to have 1920's theme and everyone has to dress up in 1920's clothings or maybe even a fancy ball theme and then everyone could wear long classic gowns and dance to the minute.
but that is properly to old fashions for todays style

I agree semisquare! That would be day to remember..;):)
Princess Caroline chooses theme for every year. I think that in Rose Ball thread you could find themes which were in previous years..every year is different..

Ianna said:
Does that mean we could see Princess Stephanie or/and Princess Caroline having dreadlocks?:D :)
LOL Same thought I had when reading Sebastian's post about the theme. I think Steph's dreadlocks times are over ;) but you never know..;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom