The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Heir Apparent

We are really sad of,we all wish the bests for the prince.Wish God bless him recover the ill.

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 03-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Aristocracy

I, too, have been in the situation where my father was very ill (before his death) several years ago. It is a horrible time for the family, and I wish them all the peace they can have at such a terrible time.

Old 03-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes,we all know the feelings of the people whose relative is in very bad house between the life and the death.It's really terrible. We really sorry for them.We all hope the bests for them.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 03-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

There is a thread of videos that shows Rainier and Grace along with the children http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...36559#poststop I especially liked the one when the children were small and Rainier was holding Albert and Albert wanted his Nana. Daddy kept smiling and holding on to him.

Having lost my Dad to renal failure who was on dialysis its good to see so many who care about Rainier who few have meet. It's touched me in many ways at the response. The best thing to do is keep them all in your prayers.

I don't recall at the moment who it was that placed the candle in the thread. I want to suggest something to all who read this to light a candle on Good Friday. It would be nice if we could all do it around the same time but I know we can't. I am staying up late and will light my first at midnight EST the next in the morning and when I arrive back home in the evening and keep one burning until after midnight.

If someone has an avatar of a candle I will use it if you post it. Thanks and bless each of you for showing you care. LadyM
Old 03-25-2005, 02:09 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the lovely link to the videos of Rainier, Grace and their children, Lady M. Rainier is a marvelous father and one who really, really seems to love being one.

Iceflower posted the sweet photo of the candle and I can make into an avatar.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

It is so touching and nice to read everyone's support msgs in this thread, it would be good if the family read our supportive and caring msgs because it would make them feel a bit better...

Yeah lighting up a candle would be a good idea or use one as an avatar or in ur signature :)
Old 03-25-2005, 02:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I just talked to a common friend of Stephanie and me. He worked with her for some time a few years ago. It isn't easy to get to Steph right now...even if you wanna comfort her. She managed to get the kids going to school for today and tomorrow morning the three of them will join their daddys.
So Daniel and Jean Raymond are taking right now care of Stephanie's children? Do you know if Rainier's grandkids have visited him in the hospital?
Old 03-25-2005, 02:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Do you know if Rainier's grandkids have visited him in the hospital?
That's a good question, monaco70s. I would think that the older grandchildren would definitely have visited him....
Old 03-25-2005, 02:29 AM
Royal Highness

When I have a chance, unless anyone else has these photos, I will scan in some of my favorite photos of Rainier from Howell Conant's beautiful book "Grace". He took a marvelous photo of Rainier with baby Stephanie that is just delightful...
Old 03-25-2005, 02:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah I also think the older ones might have visited him also, but we don't know since the press hasn't reported it.

The Howell Conant book is the epitome of happiness and joy for the family! Great book.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
Iceflower posted the sweet photo of the candle and I can make into an avatar.
If possible I would like to see my pic as an avatar, so that it can be used
by everybody. I took this foto especially for Rainier and his family yesterday..

Couldn't find any new information in the press this morning, anyone else?
Old 03-25-2005, 04:08 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
If possible I would like to see my pic as an avatar, so that it can be used
by everybody. I took this foto especially for Rainier and his family yesterday..

Couldn't find any new information in the press this morning, anyone else?
I haven't seen any new news.

I will work on the avatar, iceflower as it was such a lovely gesture on your part. I think many of our Grimaldi supporters will really like and appreciate it.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:25 AM
Royal Highness

I wish I could be more creative but, anyway, here is Iceflower's Candle avatar for Rainier and his family...
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2005, 06:30 AM
Administrator

Thank you very much, Julia!!
I think it even looks better with that little "hope"-signature
on it, so nice of you to make an avator out of it!

I pray Rainier doesn't have to suffer and does not feel any pain!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Nobility

It is just been announced that his health has worsened and that there are fears for his life.

We have to prepare to very bad news in the next hours, I'm afraid !
Old 03-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Courtier

We are now surrendering to God.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...w&refer=europe

Hope that he is now facing this moment with peace and calmness.

Old 03-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, I just read about Prince Rainier's health in another article... I hope Caroline is still in Monaco... so sad... *tear*
Old 03-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Monaco's daily newspaper:

http://www.nicematin.fr/essentiel_quotidien.php

Click on : Une Monaco 25/03/O5

'Rainier's 3 children stay on his bedside...
Old 03-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Majesty

how old is he

what did he look like in his 20's
Old 03-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Serene Highness

Caroline leaving the hospital...
Attached Images