Prince Rainier Current Events 1 : Nov.2002 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news. My condolences to Rainier's family and all the people of Monaco.

I'm soo sad, that's the big news in France right now... it's everywhere, I'm even more sad because I was hoping to go to Monaco after he passed so I could pay my respects but I just planned a trip to Paris this next weekend so I won't be able to go to Monaco...
Everyone says they feel terrible for Stephanie but my heart goes out to Caroline, she was the daddy's girl so a long time... and if you see pictures of Caroline and Rainier you can see their connection... she became his strength after he lost Grace and without her he might have fallen apart.

My sympathy and condolences go out to his entire family. For the longest time, the Princely Family was the only RF that I even payed attention to. Prince Rainier always struck me as a very charming and kind man. No matter what his personal tragedies or what was said about him or his family he maintained his dignity and never lost his composure. So many of our younger royals could learn from this great man.
My prayers go out to his family and to the people of Monaco.

God bless Rainier and his family. He's with Grace now.

For anyone who is interested, Yahoo News has a very large amount of coverage of the death of His Serene Highness. Here is a link to numerous articles and if you scroll down and look underneath the second picture at the left of the article you'll find a link to a slideshow featuring pictures of Prince Ranier. There are over a hundred pictures of Prince Rainier, his children and grandchildren, and even pictures of the principality since the announcement of the Prince's death. There are lots of great group photos of the family as well. Just click on the link below:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&ncid=564&e=15&u=/nm/20050406/ts_nm/monaco_rainier_dc_9

That is so sad,sad:( :( :(.
God bless him and all his familly, may he rest in peace.
As other member said "he is with grace now"

Anyway,our candles are burning

That´s a pity.....He´s in a better place now with Grace and watching all the family from above! My prayers and love for the family...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom