Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 31: January 2016 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On October 12 Prince Albert attended the Monte Carlo One Drop Extravaganza Poker Tournament:

** ppe gallery **

Today, October 15, Prince Albert attended a tribute in Nice, France, in memory of the victims of the July 14 terror attack.

** gettyimages gallery **

how exciting that albert purchased grace's childhood home and where the engagement of grace and rainier took place! it must have been very exciting for albert to do so. i guess it was a rare opportunity that the house went on the market, so he was quick to snap it.

i guess what some articles mentioned of him making the house some sort of office for the princess grace foundation is accurate. it would be a fitting location to do so! i can't wait to hear the plans he has in mind for it.

shame charlene could not visit but i am sure albert will find the time to bring her and the twins to visit Philadelphia.

Princess Charlene had duty this day , she met the mayor of New York to talk about their foundations.( read on the Princess Charlene tread)

they did not have a lot of time because Prince Albert had to open a very important fair in Monaco on wednesday but Albert said in the interview of People that he wants to show the house to Jacques and Gabriella and that there will be a little ceremony to open the house next year.

Prince Albert inaugurated a parking of electric bycicles last saturday on Monaco ville, streets around the palace on the rock. The reporter of Monaco Matin said there were also Princess Charlene with their children Jacques and Gabriella

Monaco Matin is a very serious local news

PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

But no photos of P Charlene with their children.

Cool...

:previous:

Look at the fat tires of the bicycle of the police man! I bet, it is one of these american bikes with the immensely strong electric motors and insane speed!

How cool ist that!

Prince Albert attended a conference during the COP22 international climate conference in Marrakesh, Morocco, today, November 12:

** Pic **

Yesterday evening, November 12, Prince Albert attended the FIA Formula E Gala Dinner held at Lotus Privilege in Marrakech, Morocco:

** gettyimages gallery **

The Palace provided some more nice pics of Prince Albert's stay in Marrakech from November 12 - 15:

** fb gallery **

Today, November 22, Prince Albert opened the 6th meeting of the parties to ACCOBAMS (Agreement on the Conservation of Cetaceans in the Black Sea Mediterranean Sea and Contigous Atlantic Area). November 24 will mark the 20th anniversary of ACCOBAMS.

** mc: ACCOBAMS célèbre ses 20 ans d'existence **

(Click on the small pic to get a larger version!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom