Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 30: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Albert awarded The Prince's Prize for Innovative Philanthropy to Clara Miller, CEO of The FB Heron Foundation, in Monaco today, January 28:

** Pic **

Today, January 30, Prince Albert received the Ambassador of Ireland Rory Montgomery, the Ambassador of Serbia Rajko Ristic and the Ambassador of Equatorial Guinea Mariola Bindang Obiang at the Princely Palace in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Albert II of Monaco visited Azerbaijan for two days to get familiar with the country and preparations for the upcoming 2015 European Games. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met Prince Albert II of Monaco on February 18. The two sides discussed ways of developing bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and Monaco.
President Aliyev meets Prince Albert II - AzerNews

Azerbaijan's First Lady, President of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation, Mehriban Aliyeva met with Prince Albert II of Monaco in Baku on February 18.
Azerbaijan's First Lady meets Prince of Monaco - AzerNews
Photo
http://cdn.trend.az/article_photo/2014/02/18/09_birinci-xanim-monako-knyazi-gorush-.jpg

So Albert represents his country and Charlene is on holiday.

Last edited:

On February 21 Prince Albert attended the closure of the Diplomatic Conference of the Principality at the Fairmont Hotel in Monaco:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Albert and French President Francois Hollande attended the Six Nations rugby union match between Ireland and France at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, near Paris on March 15, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

I wonder what happened to HSH head,hope it was not too serious!

Prince Albert had a small operation to remove a mole which was nothing and not dangerious.

hope he is fine and I wishe his speed recover.

Prince Albert had a small operation to remove a mole which was nothing and not dangerious.
Hi! I remember that he already had that kind of operation some years ago... A small mole on his leg... Charlene and he were still dating if I'm not wrong...
Do you have a link Melina?

Last edited:

I did not see any articles online with that information. A "mole" would have been visible before this, he is bald. A mole requiring that sort of large bandage is also not "nothing". If it was a mole, it was removed for a reason, after all.

Out of curiosity, Melina, you frequently post non public information about Charlene and Albert that is not yet online or announced or interviews just as they are done. Do you work for the palace? Your posts more than imply, at the least a connection and certainly a bias to Charlene, and now access to the Prince's private medical information...

It was my understanding that those who claim to be "in the know" were not to post non public info here because they are gossip until confirmed. I am sure the palace wants to monitor their information but they should do so more professionally than passing information to a few posters to reveal online, if that is what is going on.

Last edited:
Melina premiere has possibly read the information about the mole at the following French article that says "..according to our information the Prince of the Rock has actually undergone surgery in order to get a fortunately benign mole removed..".

** pp: Albert de Monaco: Un intrigant bandage à la tête, au côté de François Hollande ** translation **

Any way, it is correct that according to the TRF rules "opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources", so please keep that in mind and add your sources for the information you share.

I did not see any articles online with that information. A "mole" would have been visible before this, he is bald. A mole requiring that sort of large bandage is also not "nothing". If it was a mole, it was removed for a reason, after all.
Actually it was visible.

Last edited:

Prince Albert was in Switzerland, today, April 9, 2014.

He gave a speech in front of the new experimental aircraft "Solar Impulse 2" during the official presentation at the airbase in Payerne.

A Swiss team with pilots Bertrand Piccard and Andre Borschberg is planning to complete the first round-the-world solar flight next year with this plane, which they say could remain in the air indefinitely.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On April 9 Prince Albert gave a speech during the opening ceremony of the IOC World Conference on Prevention of Injury & Illness in sport at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.

** Pic **

On April 11 Prince Albert attended the first meeting in 2014 of the Board of Directors and the General Assembly of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation.

** Pic **

Prince Albert viewed the exhibition "Cézanne site/non-site" at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid, Spain, on April 16.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** terra.es gallery ** gettyimages ** semana.es ** translation **

** hola.com video: Alberto de Mónaco visita el Museo Thyssen de Madrid **

And yesterday, April 17, he opened the annual Top Marques super car show in Monaco:

** Pic ** facetoface ** parismatch: Albert de Monaco, amoureux du luxe **

Monaco: Prince Albert II opens Top Marques Autoshow 2014 - YouTube

Last edited:

Yesterday, April 19, Prince of Monaco watched a match during day seven of the ATP Monte Carlo Rolex Masters Tennis at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club and participated in the annual celebrities tennis match himself:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, April 24, Prince Albert attended the conference "The Possibility of a Sustainable Development on a Warming Planet?" organized by the Permanent Mission of the Principality of Monaco and The Permanent Mission of Belgium with the support of the United Nations Office at Geneva, at the European headquarters of the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland.

** Pic ** fb pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom