Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 29: August 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, June 4, Prince Albert has attended the third edition of the Monaco Blue Initiative, this year held within
the International Expo of Yeosu in South Korea. The theme was "The Living Ocean and Coast" and it focussed on
the integrated management of marine areas. After the event he met with Anote Tong, President of Kiribati (pic 2).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

There are not many photos about the trip of Albert. All the medias are in london for the jubelee.

Charlene being not with Albert, yhis trip iis not very attractive

:previous:

It's always the same, when male royals are travelling without their wives - just think of Crown Prince Frederik travelling without Crown Princess Mary, Crown Prince Philippe without Crown Princess Mathilde, the media coverage is always reduced in such cases. Pics with princesses outsell..:)

Today, June 5, Prince Albert visited the Samsung Leeum Modern Art Musuem in Seoul and met with South Korean President Lee Myung-Bak:

** gettyimages gallery ** gettyimages 2 **

Today, June 6, Prince Albert has visited the Jeongok Museum in Yeoncheon, South Korea and planted a tree to mark that visit:

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:

It's either a problem of the local security settings of your computer (that often happens with gettyimages links)
or it can help to refresh the page. But the link itself does work :flowers:

Prince Albert and Michel Escoffier, grandson of August Escoffier, inaugurated the 'Univers De Table' exhibition at the Musee Escoffier De L'Art Culinaire (Escoffier Museum), birthplace of popular French chef, restaurateur and culinary writer August Escoffier (1846-1935), on June 8, 2012 in Villeneuve-Loubet, France.

** Pic ** gettyimages/wireimage gallery **

I'm sure he did :) I haven't seen it, but I know that the show is focussed on the sea (geography, ecology, fishing, yachting and so on), lots of themes Prince Albert has profound knowledge of and I can imagine that the protection of the sea has been a topic.

On June 9 Prince Albert attended the celebrations for the 75th anniversary of the Rotary Club of Monaco.

** Pic **

Prince Albert attended the 52nd Monte Carlo TV Festival in Monte-Carlo for a second time on June 12, 2012.

** Pic **

Prince Albert attends the Rio+20, United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil till
June 22. Yesterday, June 18, he gave a speech at the conference and attended a "Side Event" of the Climate Group.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** His speech in English **

Two new pics have been added to the Palace's facebook page - Albert on June 19/20 with Jean Charest, Premier of Quebec and at a working meeting prior to a roundtable meeting of the Rio+20 event.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert during a plenary assembly of the Rio+20 event an with Ban Ki-moon, current Secretary-General of the United Nations, on June 22.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert and Carlo Riva at the Yacht Club de Monaco on July 1, 2012:

** ppe pic **

Prince Albert is on a two-day visit to the French Bretagne where his ancestors lived.

Today, July 5, Albert inaugurated a park in the French western city of Saint-Cast-le-Guildo and visited the city of Matignon.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

** ouest-france.fr gallery: Prince Albert II de Monaco est arrivé **

** letelegramme.com video: Matignon (22). La visite du Prince Albert II de Monaco **

** bretagne.france3.fr: Albert II de Monaco à Saint-Cast-le-Guildo: une après-midi de commémoration **

About ancestors of Prince Albert - a few days ago I watched a movie "Marie Antoinette" and there was name "Yolande de Polignac" called. I looked it up - queen's favourite was Albert`s great-great-great-greatgrandmother (her youngest son was greatgrandfather of Pierre de Polignac).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom