Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 29: August 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been nice to see one the Casiraghi Trio attending the event. Thanks for sharing rerehh! :flowers:

It would have been nice to see one the Casiraghi Trio attending the event. Thanks for sharing rerehh! :flowers:

it would've. But we say that for EVERY Monaco event they don't attend-we can't expect them to be everywhere at once.;) They are royalty, not superheros.

^haha, I know, but this is special, it's a trophy with their father's name. The other events are not that close to something that it's so important to them.

^haha, I know, but this is special, it's a trophy with their father's name. The other events are not that close to something that it's so important to them.

See...that's news to me. Didn't know Stefano had an attachment with it. The definitely should have been there-but perhaps they weren't because they wanted to celebrate quietly and privately with the other Casiraghis since it was the 20th anniversary of his death.

That would make sense, Goddess. For Caroline this must surely have been a very poignant feelings and memories which, I think, she may have wanted to spend in private, especially in view of the EA situation.

PA attended the trophy event to represent his sister, and himself as Stefano's brother-in-law.

Prince Albert attended the Opening Ceremony for the Delhi 2010 Commonwealth
Games at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on October 3, 2010 in Delhi, India.

** Pic **

Prince Albert gave a thumbs up as he watched the Womens 48 kg weightlifting final
during day one of the Delhi 2010 Commonwealth Games at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports
Complex on October 4, 2010 in Delhi, India.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
on the site of palace, there is an annouce that says tha prince Albert will go to shanghai expo, he will stay under 9 october, where he will participe at many evnts, at the end it will be a gala where he will be whith princess Stephanie where the circus of Monaco will play. Princess is at the head of the circus of Monaco, and chinese people like very mich circus

You know, it's really tough for some folks to stay thin, or average for that matter. Albert is disposed to be on the chunky side, as was his father in later years. Charlene probably stayed at home because she heard y'all talking about how she should speak French better...I'll bet she didn't go with Albert on that casual trip so she wouldn't miss her lessons.

She would not be with him, Princess Stephanie will be with his brother, we didn't see Charlene for almost a month. Excuse me for my bas english, I speak english like Charlene speaks french

Charlene will not be with him . Palace said princess Stephanie will be with her brother We did not see Charlene in public for almost a month ago. Excuse me for my bad english

Last edited by a moderator:
She would not be with him, Princess Stephanie will be with his brother, we didn't see Charlene for almost a month. Excuse me for my bas english, I speak english like Charlene speaks french

Charlene will not be with him . Palace said princess Stephanie will be with her brother We did not see Charlene in public for almost a month ago. Excuse me for my bad english

Has the fact that CW has not been seen publicly in a month been reported to the media and if so where is the link? I am going to check the Palace website.
I think it is odd not to see CW in a month especially since we have seeen her continuously for the last four years without interruption on any and all occasions.Cw has not ever been gone a month before she was betrothed.
I do sincerely hope she is enjoying the last of her freedom.
So Stephanie it is then to accompany PA on his journey.

it is on the palace vebsite, but it is in french translation, not on the english translation, they are very late inthe english, on the french there are the interview of the engagement by prince Albert, and there are the news photos on the french website. After the annonce of engagement, we didn't see Charlene a short time, in august, she was see only on Aznavour show, picnic and expo of Zurich, now no more. Wait and see, I use to see

excuse me instead to writte "wait and see" i use to say , I said "wait and see" I use to see, excuse me

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Albert and Jean-Christophe Maillot attended a show of the Ballets of
Monte-Carlo at the Shanghai Grand Theatre in Shanghai, China, October 6,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

This seems to have been an official visit, as PA has Michel Roger with him.

The end must be in sight for the EXPO, and Monaco's pavilion....

Prince Albert attended the annual Magic Stars Gala at the Princess Grace
Theatre on October 10, 2010. It's already the 25th anniversary of this
event that presents artists and up-and-coming names in magic.

** Pic ** belga **

Another link for the Monte Carlo Magic stars. I've used the "Evene" website for many years.

In the short article on magicians, it draws attention to the fact that "la magie" is fast turning into an art form of its own...

Monte-Carlo Magic Stars - Monaco - EVENE

Thanks, Renata4711! Your link made me interested in the poster for 2010,
which I've now found (poster) it makes me wonder if Princess Stephanie still
attends that annual event as she's mentioned on it as president/patroness,
maybe only privately without any media coverage..

Today, Prince Albert attended 100th anniversary of the Lycee Albert 1er
(the well-known high school) in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

I like the combination of dark suit - red tie. He looks good. He went to that Lycee, right?

I like the combination of dark suit - red tie. He looks good. He went to that Lycee, right?

Yes, he did! :)

This year Italian football player Francesco Totti has won the Golden Foot Award!

Here are two additional pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Prince Albert attended a third event today, Monaco Telecom joined the Eurecom
GIE group of industrial partners:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Good to see that Michel Roger (the Minister of State) attends lots of functions and visits with PA, as in the Lycée visit.

The other personality (less welcome, in my eyes) who is forever around PA is Christian Estrosi (PACA) - the man who wants to re-introduce the death penalty in France....

Prince Albert visited the International Sports convention for television and new
media (Sportel), on October 12, 2010 in Monaco. This convention features a
professional trading market, bringing together executives from international
sports television and sports content industry and a series of conferences.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery ** belga ** sportel monaco **

I'm wondering which language Totti used to make his speech, as he isn't even capable of speaking proper Italian...:lol: Hopefully the multilinguist Prince can understand the Roman dialect as well...
Roman posters you know I love you.:flowers:

Thanks iceflower for the answer, and the photos! :flowers:

Thanks, Renata4711! Your link made me interested in the poster for 2010,
which I've now found (poster) it makes me wonder if Princess Stephanie still
attends that annual event as she's mentioned on it as president/patroness,
maybe only privately without any media coverage..

Today, Prince Albert attended 100th anniversary of the Lycee Albert 1er
(the well-known high school) in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

This is so cool that he visits his high school. I just wonder he he feels about that?:);)

Hopefully only good ones..;)

Prince Albert visited the Oceanological Observatory, the marine zoological station
in Villefranche-sur-Mer, southern France, with French Industry Minister Christian
Estrosi, during the 125th anniversary ceremony, on October 14, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/daylife **

Thanks, Renata4711!

Yesterday, October 15, Prince Albert has visited the fair Salon d'Automobile
in Paris.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

on the pic 2, he seems having lost some weight, perhaps to be fine for his weedding

Oh, I fear that'll change soon again, Albert is showing a kind of yo-yo effect
since years now... The annual Christmas bath will show the truth..:D;)

Prince Albert yesterday also attended the "Arctic Futures Symposium" organized
by the European Parliament in Brussels.

""For all those who live on this planet, we must make them understand that the
future of the whole region is also their future," he declared on Friday.

** Article: EU Wants to Address Climate Change in Arctic Region **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom