Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 28 (Sep. 2009 - August 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time Charlene has gone along with Albert on a visit to the States?

No, it's not the first time, Charlene also attended the Princess Grace
Awards in New York in 2007 and 2008 :)

Rarotonga, that is such a private matter, of course it's possible, but
we won't get any information about that.

No, it's not the first time, Charlene also attended the Princess Grace
Awards in New York in 2007 and 2008 :)

Rarotonga, that is such a private matter, of course it's possible, but
we won't get any information about that.

Of course, it's a private matter but you never know with those papparazzis especially in Lalaland.:flowers:

On another website I saw photos of Prince Albert and Charlene at the Princess Grace awards in New York City, but there are no photos here?

On another website I saw photos of Prince Albert and Charlene at the Princess Grace awards in New York City, but there are no photos here?

You can find the pictures in this thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/princess-grace-awards-2009-a-25129.html .

In regards to the paparazzi, if they are going to take pics of Jazmin and/or Albert together they better do it quickly.

A new law goes into effect in California regarding the paparazzi...I am assuming January 2010.

HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco speaks onstage during the
Monte Carlo Television Festival cocktail party held at the
Beverly Hills Hotel on October 24, 2009 in Beverly Hills,
California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages **

I remember when Kendra, Holly and Bridget met Prince Albert, and know Heff has three totally different girlfriends! - always blonde, of course -
Thanks for the pics iceflower. They are great :flowers:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: PA is always has a good time when he is in his 'element' as it seems. Love the h-a-t on Larry Hageman and the outfits on everyone! it's good that he goes to these since his mom was so involved with Hollywood with the media. :harvest:

HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco speaks onstage during the
Monte Carlo Television Festival cocktail party held at the
Beverly Hills Hotel on October 24, 2009 in Beverly Hills,
California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages **
Those 3 women in pic# 4 look awful. What horrible, bad taste dresses they have and that suntan is looking fake. bleached bad hair completes the rest.

Those 3 women in pic# 4 look awful. What horrible, bad taste dresses they have and that suntan is looking fake. bleached bad hair completes the rest.

They are the so called Playboy Bunnies of Hugh Heffner, the chief editor
of the Playboy, who is also pictured. So no wonder that they look a bit
strange and not as elegant as the other ladies ;)

Prince Albert's secrets under threat from rebel spy - Times Online

"Prince Albert's secrets under threat from rebel spy."
There are more articles when google Albert. It is highly controversial and might be not even true, but the lawsuit is real. We cannot jump to any conclusions. Albert is a high profile person, head of state and somehow celebrity. many people in his position may be victims of blackmail etc. But since it is news about prince Albert available online why not post it:
Spy-Author Claims Monaco's Prince Albert Asked Him to Kill Love Child, Other Weird Scenes - New York News - Runnin' Scared
Courthouse News Service

Spy: Monaco prince wanted secret inquiries

Prince Albert, the spy and the sex tape

Lawsuit claims that woman performed 'sex act' on Prince Albert of Monaco in lurid video | Mail Online

All those above articles have one in common: they are allegations against prince Albert by some guy named Eringer who wants money from Albert.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: tee hee googled the guy eringer is a pseudoname and he's what is known as an abursdists comic novel writer!

Don't think the info on the sex tape is too terribly interesting it kind of loses it's newsworthy-ness when the person is single! however, most of the other stuff is pretty far out there in left field so guess the term absurdists is the right term for it, do you suppose?:harvest:

I remember when Kendra, Holly and Bridget met Prince Albert, and know Heff has three totally different girlfriends! - always blonde, of course -
Thanks for the pics iceflower. They are great :flowers:

Blech...why are these bimbos around PA??! Talk about bad for the image!!

There are more articles when google Albert. It is highly controversial and might be not even true, but the lawsuit is real. We cannot jump to any conclusions. Albert is a high profile person, head of state and somehow celebrity. many people in his position may be victims of blackmail etc. But since it is news about prince Albert available online why not post it:

All those above articles have one in common: they are allegations against prince Albert by some guy named Eringer who wants money from Albert.
This is only one response to the false allegations.
Lawyers Stanley Arkin and Thierry Lacoste, who are representing Prince Albert, deny Eringer's allegations, calling the lawsuit an attempt to extort the Monaco royal.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: In all fairness that sex tape was 11 years ago when PA wasn't Head of State and in addition to all that he's single AnD NOT head of state. Just because PA is Head of State now doesn't mean he wasn't entitled to live life & have sex like everyone else 11 years ago. You just cannot take things from forever ago that were a yawn even 11 years ago and attempt to make them out to be 'somethin' now. Quite frankly since he's single it's still a yawn is there a point?? :harvest:

Blech...why are these bimbos around PA??! Talk about bad for the image!!

:lol: And along with other stuff mentioned, the first thing I thought of was the Pope would be horrified to have his interview video on the same page as this other stuff!

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

I just want to clear something up since the media’s focus on a few salacious details of this lawsuit has really distorted what this lawsuit actually is. Foremost, this is a lawsuit with two causes of actions: a breach of contract and misrepresentation (about agreeing to final payment). It was filed to the Superior Court Of California County, Santa Barbara on October 5, 2009 by Brigham J. Ricks, the Attorney for the plaintiff, Robert Eringer, against the defendant His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco, Aka Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi. Per California law, Prince Albert has 30 calendar days after the summons and legal papers are served to him to file a written response at the court and have a copy served on the plaintiff.

This is a 31-page complaint and supporting documents as exhibits, which totals a 165-page document that was submitted to the court. This document is a public record and can be read here if you would like to inform yourself first hand about the actual case instead of reading the media’s out of context salacious details. In paragraphs 5 & 6 of this legal summon, plantiff Eringer establishes how (oral agreement) and when he was retained as an official intelligence by Prince Albert (they met on June 16, 2002) and he describes his payment received throughout the years. Service began on July 1,2002 for an agreed remuneration of 60,000 Euros each quarter. At the beginning of 2003 payment was increased to 80,000 Euros each quarter. For a period of two quarters in 2006, this payment was increased to 100,000 Euros but then later reduced to 80,000 Euros before finally being reduced to 40,000 Euros per quarter for the last quarter of 2007 and first quarter of 2008. The first cause of action is for final compensation of 40,000 Euros for the first quarter of 2008 due and payable on January 1, 2008. The second cause of action that Eringer is suing is misrepresentation (because he feels that the Prince made a promise with the intent to defraud since he never intended to pay), thus Eringer is asking for punitive and actual suffered damages for an amount that he asks the court to deem proper (however the Times article has quoted Eringer and placed this punitive and suffered amount over a half a million dollars).

Here is where the media has pulled out of context their story. The actual information that Eringer provides in his complaint to support his two causes (worked perform and payment expected) are each listed and explained in detail (with what, when, who, results, and links to supporting evidence) in paragraphs 8 – 138. So, there are actually 131 references of work performed that Eringer claims he has done as an intelligence officer to Prince Albert. In some cases this work exposed certain type of tapes, interactions with an agent of Albert’s child through a detailed letter written by the agent, and other very salacious details about Albert private life. I believe that it is extremely NAÏVE to categorically dismiss everything that Eringer claims, which is in effect stating that every 131 work actions that he has performed on the behalf of Prince Albert as FALSE. Likewise, I think it is extremely NAÏVE to just except everything that Eringer presents on face value, mainly because some of Eringer’s claims involves accounts from other parties and more importantly Eringer’s credibility is severely damaged just by listing in details and revealing every bit of secret work he was charged to do. This is why countries hire their own citizens to be intelligence officers because if anyone did what Eringer is doing with this lawsuit it would be considered an act of treason.

A lot of the information in this complaint is dangerous to be made public and will be quite embarrassing and hurting to a whole lo of people. Some people will swear that any and all embarrassing information about Albert is false, but I am afraid they will be quite disappointed later on. Unfortunately, what is overlooked in the sordid details is that Prince Albert only hired Eringer because he was passionate and determined to rid Monaco of corruption and corrupted people. he didn't like that his father was being taken advantage during his last years of his frail life. Unfortunately, people have used Albert’s own vices and indulgences to keep a toehold on him and weaken his ability to do such a thing. Albert really had genuine and honorable intentions, but his personal lifestyle of indulgences (many sexual) has impeded this. I believe that Prince Albert is a genuine and good-natured person and I am so sick and tired of both scrupulous women and men extorting him (base on the information in the 14-page letter, such agents would be sitting in a U.S. prison for extortion becasue it was clearly a case). In a way, I hope that these more damaging private details can be revealed and dealt with by Prince Albert because only then will he become a more effective and powerful leader.

:lol: And along with other stuff mentioned, the first thing I thought of was the Pope would be horrified to have his interview video on the same page as this other stuff!

I watched PA's audience with Benedict XVI on the Catholic tv station. As usual, the pontiff seemed warm and engaging. But I have to wonder what was going through his mind...surely he has heard...STORIES not only about Albert but the entire Grimaldi crew!

What a shame the Prince didn't have a lovely Princess at his side at the audience.

I just want to clear something up since the media’s focus on a few salacious details of this lawsuit has really distorted what this lawsuit actually is. Foremost, this is a lawsuit with two causes of actions: a breach of contract and misrepresentation (about agreeing to final payment). It was filed to the Superior Court Of California County, Santa Barbara on October 5, 2009 by Brigham J. Ricks, the Attorney for the plaintiff, Robert Eringer, against the defendant His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco, Aka Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi. Per California law, Prince Albert has 30 calendar days after the summons and legal papers are served to him to file a written response at the court and have a copy served on the plaintiff.

This is a 31-page complaint and supporting documents as exhibits, which totals a 165-page document that was submitted to the court. This document is a public record and can be read here if you would like to inform yourself first hand about the actual case instead of reading the media’s out of context salacious details. In paragraphs 5 & 6 of this legal summon, plantiff Eringer establishes how (oral agreement) and when he was retained as an official intelligence by Prince Albert (they met on June 16, 2002) and he describes his payment received throughout the years. Service began on July 1,2002 for an agreed remuneration of 60,000 Euros each quarter. At the beginning of 2003 payment was increased to 80,000 Euros each quarter. For a period of two quarters in 2006, this payment was increased to 100,000 Euros but then later reduced to 80,000 Euros before finally being reduced to 40,000 Euros per quarter for the last quarter of 2007 and first quarter of 2008. The first cause of action is for final compensation of 40,000 Euros for the first quarter of 2008 due and payable on January 1, 2008. The second cause of action that Eringer is suing is misrepresentation (because he feels that the Prince made a promise with the intent to defraud since he never intended to pay), thus Eringer is asking for punitive and actual suffered damages for an amount that he asks the court to deem proper (however the Times article has quoted Eringer and placed this punitive and suffered amount over a half a million dollars).

Here is where the media has pulled out of context their story. The actual information that Eringer provides in his complaint to support his two causes (worked perform and payment expected) are each listed and explained in detail (with what, when, who, results, and links to supporting evidence) in paragraphs 8 – 138. So, there are actually 131 references of work performed that Eringer claims he has done as an intelligence officer to Prince Albert. In some cases this work exposed certain type of tapes, interactions with an agent of Albert’s child through a detailed letter written by the agent, and other very salacious details about Albert private life. I believe that it is extremely NAÏVE to categorically dismiss everything that Eringer claims, which is in effect stating that every 131 work actions that he has performed on the behalf of Prince Albert as FALSE. Likewise, I think it is extremely NAÏVE to just except everything that Eringer presents on face value, mainly because some of Eringer’s claims involves accounts from other parties and more importantly Eringer’s credibility is severely damaged just by listing in details and revealing every bit of secret work he was charged to do. This is why countries hire their own citizens to be intelligence officers because if anyone did what Eringer is doing with this lawsuit it would be considered an act of treason.

A lot of the information in this complaint is dangerous to be made public and will be quite embarrassing and hurting to a whole lo of people. Some people will swear that any and all embarrassing information about Albert is false, but I am afraid they will be quite disappointed later on. Unfortunately, what is overlooked in the sordid details is that Prince Albert only hired Eringer because he was passionate and determined to rid Monaco of corruption and corrupted people. he didn't like that his father was being taken advantage during his last years of his frail life. Unfortunately, people have used Albert’s own vices and indulgences to keep a toehold on him and weaken his ability to do such a thing. Albert really had genuine and honorable intentions, but his personal lifestyle of indulgences (many sexual) has impeded this. I believe that Prince Albert is a genuine and good-natured person and I am so sick and tired of both scrupulous women and men extorting him (base on the information in the 14-page letter, such agents would be sitting in a U.S. prison for extortion becasue it was clearly a case). In a way, I hope that these more damaging private details can be revealed and dealt with by Prince Albert because only then will he become a more effective and powerful leader.

Thanks for the post...very informative and lots of great info.

I have a similar perception of HSH...that of a sensitive, intelligent and well meaning man who is weighed down by his vices...in this case his apparent promiscuity. It's baffling and it's sad, he is leaving himself open to scandal and blackmail and even worse.:sad:

It also opens a window on why he has failed to commit himself to marriage so far, IMO.

Presumably Mr Erlinger hopes to make a lot of money off this lawsuit as I doubt he can ever expect to work in the security field again. I can't imagine any individual or nation employing him after this, whether or not the suit has merit. I am also dubious of any court in the US having the authority to impose its decisions on a foreign head of state.
The publicity is not helpful and I expect the tabloids will have a field day interpreting this lawsuit for their readers.

:ermm: Sounds a little disorganised down at palace pay roll.

I watched PA's audience with Benedict XVI on the Catholic tv station. As usual, the pontiff seemed warm and engaging. But I have to wonder what was going through his mind...surely he has heard...STORIES not only about Albert but the entire Grimaldi crew!

What a shame the Prince didn't have a lovely Princess at his side at the audience.

It is. Things have certainly changed from the prior generation. Princess Grace and Prince Rainier were certainly not saints, but I would call them both good Catholics, in fact, in some areas Rainier was more strict than Grace. He was also extremely generous with the Church. I don't know if Albert has continued that policy, though I would suppose that he has. As I'm sure everyone knows that when it comes to the elite of society and government alot more is blinked at when such is the case. I did think it was funny though when Prince Albert was explaining to His Holiness what the sculpture of St Devote was all about. First thing I though of was, "he's the Pope, shouldn't he know that?" but then, I guess even the Pontifex Maximus can't keep track of all of them. ;)

Bones I found that a little odd too...I mean there are many thousands of canonized saints in the Church, but given Monaco's traditionally close ties to the Holy See I just assumed that His Holiness did not have to have St Devote explained to him!

Pics 29.10.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses flanked by Aigle Azur CEO Antoine
Chevanne during the Black Legend inauguration photocall, on October
29, 2009 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom