Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 11:16 AM
Royal Highness

Here is a link to the transcript:

Prince Albert of Monaco on Larry King Live

Old 02-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the link, montecarlo! By the way, the Omega photos with Anna K. reminded me of the W snipet by Suzy on how Anna K insisted on being seated next to Prince Albert at dinner. She went on talking about her next career move would be either in front of the camera or behind a microphone though she would really love to be in front of the camera and do a show somewhere along the lines of "Friends" and "Sex in the City." Apparently, Anna K also said that 17 years of hard training hasn't really allowed her to do what she loves to do and now that she's able to do it.

The funny part was on Suzy's comment at the end. Suzy said that it was the perfect opportunity for the prince to have worn his earplugs just as he had worn it at the World Music Awards show.

Old 02-09-2004, 05:05 AM
Nobility

The poll about why Albert is not married yet is already closed so i haven't got the chance to post my opinion, IMO albert didn't marry because he hasn't find the woman that is as perfect as Princess Grace- his mother. Maybe he is pressured (im not sure if thats the right word to use) to present to the people of Monaco and to his father a very suitable bride that is as beautiful and as perfect as Princess Grace.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Commoner

Can someone tell me more about Prince Albert wearing earplugs at the World Music Awards? Please!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
He did? I looked at the photos and I don't think he wore them.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe the earplugs were connections to the people backstage??? I don't know
Old 02-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by kittencrews@Jan 19th, 2004 - 7:59 pm
Albert's got quite a belly on him
he looooooooves food soo much... even thoug he does lots of sports, he just ets way too much
Old 02-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Commoner

Did I hear that the last Olympics was his last time competing or is he going to compete this year as well? Sorry if someone already asked this. :flower:
Old 02-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Nobility

I heard that the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah was going to be Albert's last Olympic competition....Maybe he'll change his mind....I hope he competes in the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy. I also hope to see his entire family cheering him on. I didn't see them at the 2002 Winter Olympics....It's sad. I know they all have lives but still it's their brother/uncle. They should have been there for support.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:17 AM
Commoner

he was in Limone for the past few days and now is in germany already.
what an extremely full schedule.
he was falling asleep while talking to me

i really feel for him. he didnt deserve this: no recognition from his father. he needs to take over NOW
Old 02-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Nobility

Leyla, that's funny that he was falling asleep while talking to you! Were you offended? I'm sure that the full schedule takes a toll on one's body regardless of how health one is.

BTW, I don't think I read your reply to the poll on whether Albert is going to marry, if at all. What do you think?
Old 02-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by rarotonga@Feb 20th, 2004 - 8:59 pm
Leyla, that's funny that he was falling asleep while talking to you! Were you offended? I'm sure that the full schedule takes a toll on one's body regardless of how health one is.

BTW, I don't think I read your reply to the poll on whether Albert is going to marry, if at all. What do you think?
he will need to marry but he is having a hard time.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Commoner

Leyla: What kind of "hard time"? So, can you elaborate in the "hard times".

Doesn't traveling a lot give him the opportunity to meet someone?
It will be hard not only to meet a nice person and fall in love, but also to keep any meaningful relationship going you need time and energy.

Lately in almost all the official engagements pics he looks tired and bored out of his mind , but at the same it does not look like he needs an special someone next to him, it seems like he really enjoys the bachelor thing and the freedom. B)
Old 02-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by tropicisland@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 11:13 am
Leyla: What kind of "hard time"? So, can you elaborate in the "hard times".

Doesn't traveling a lot give him the opportunity to meet someone?
It will be hard not only to meet a nice person and fall in love, but also to keep any meaningful relationship going you need time and energy.

Lately in almost all the official engagements pics he looks tired and bored out of his mind , but at the same it does not look like he needs an special someone next to him, it seems like he really enjoys the bachelor thing and the freedom. B)
well its hard to explain . lets just say, getting married is just not for him..
not because he cant find anyone, just because he doesnt want to
Old 02-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Commoner

So the bachelor thing is true? I guess you know him and that's why you can not "explain", but can you at least say if that is true?
Old 02-22-2004, 08:26 PM
Courtier

Do you think that CP Albert is ready to stay on the head of principalty?
Old 02-23-2004, 04:42 AM
Commoner

I think he is, but I really hope that we don't have to answer that question for a few more years. Maybe -- I hope -- Rainier will be okay!

Sherry
Old 03-29-2004, 10:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Albert also attended the State Funeral held in Madrid's Almudena Cathedral, the same day of the soccer match, in memory of the 11-M victims.

He is said to attend Queen Juliana's funeral also.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:18 AM
Nobility

I love the first studio picture. Albert seems so down-to-earth, like Stephanie. I wish Caroline was more like them.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Commoner

From Hello! Magazine:

1 APRIL 2004
Former Olympic bobsledder Prince Albert of Monaco said he was "privileged" to participate in the torch relay on Wednesday, leading up to this summer's games in Greece.

Dressed in a blue and white Olympic shirt, shorts and trainers, the Monegasque royal carried the flame on the island of Aegina near Athens as the torch wound up its six-day journey around Greece. Thousands of torch bearers – including high profile celebs such as Angelina Jolie – are set to relay the sporting symbol around the world in the run-up the Olympics, set to take place this August.

"The Olympic torch has such an incredible meaning and unites people in a way that probably no other symbol does right now," said Prince Albert. "That's a tremendous feeling and a wonderful ceremony to be a part of."

The flame, now in Athens, will continue to burn in the capital city until June 4. At that time it will begin a global trek, which includes six continents and 27 countries, covering a total of about 78,000 kilometres. The torch will finish its journey by returning to Athens, where the Olympic cauldron will be lit for the games August 13 to 29.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...lbert-dop2a.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...lbert-dop3a.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...lbert-dop1a.jpg