Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get Charlene's fashion choices. But I will say this, when she gets it right, she gets it right. This red dress is FABULOUS! And her hair and makeup look beautiful. Truly stunning.

Beautiful photos! (especially the first one).

Prince Albert and princess charlene will be received by the pope Benoit XVI at the vatican on january 12th 2013

I.Media

Who can wear white to the Vatican? I don't remember any royal doing so!

^Every wive of a catholic Monarch has this privilege: Queen Fabiola, Queen Paola, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Queen Sofia are this at the moment. If Letizia is Queen, Stéphanie Grand Duchess and Mathilde Queen, they are also allowed to wear white. The Liechtensteiner and Monacan Princesses are not allowed to wear white.

Last edited:
Beautiful photos of the princely couple with the children at the palace.

They really look very happy, it's nice to see !!!! Let's hope for a baby in 2013 !

During her visit to Vatican Princess Grace wore a tiara: (but of course, that was a time when glamour was acceptable)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-HE1lR1mlb8/TVEDMr-2H3I/AAAAAAAAEFw/24ZZM4tlpDY/s1600/grace-kelly.jpg
However, in the later years she didn't wear any tiara but a lace veil/mantilla:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-HE1lR1ml...I/vEW1YOBesmc/s1600/grace_rainier_vatican.JPG
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-HE1lR1mlb8/TVEC5_7sXRI/AAAAAAAAEFg/KnHU0Vyeu_4/s1600/z78j555UXmOl.jpg

As much as I would like to seea nother tiara-outing, don't you think Princess Charlene's tiaras are a bit too modern for Vatican?

Last edited:
I checked, neither Diana or Camilla wore tiaras, and in the inaugural of The Pope no one wore tiaras!
I think that wearing tiaras is now passe!

I don't thing Ocean Tiara would look out of place if Char wore it! ^

Last edited:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the annual Christmas event in a nursery in Monaco today, December 14, 2012..

** sipa gallery **

..handed out gifts at the Red Cross headquarters and visited the Hector Otto home for elderly people in Monaco - later today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince Albert And Princess Charlene Of Monaco Christmas Gifts Distribution **

** pp gallery: Charlene et Albert de Monaco : Unis, solidaires, leur cadeau de Noël aux démunis **

** svenskdam.se: Charlene har lanserat sin egen stiftelse ** translation **

Last edited:
Oh, WOW. !! Charlene is blooming. So beautiful, so very happy looking. !!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

On December 13, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the inauguration of the new premises of the Medico-Psychological Centre and the Home Therapy Part Time Centre in Monaco:

** Pic **

I like her cape or coat whatever. Charlene looks good in white/cream shades.

Albert looks alot better lately. Marriage seem to suit both of them quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, her French doesn't seem to be THAT good, but I'm sure it is and will be getting better over time, it's not easy to learn French!

Well, after all these years living in the principality, one could say that Princess Charlene is not gifted for foreign languages ! Her french is really bad. It was only a simple sentence to repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom