Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you melina premiere for finding these links.

They all seem to have enjoyed the gala very much!!!

A nice event to look forward to - tomorrow Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be in Florence, Italy. They'll meet with the mayor Matteo Rienzi at the wonderful Palazzo Vecchio, the city's town hall, before opening and attending the Bal du Lys in the evening. Half of the proceeds of the ball will be donated to the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation (source).

Last edited:
Hate to say it but I think PC looks dreadfully unhappy in these photos. She always looks so relaxed with her own family nut uninterested AT BEST with PA. I don't know why this isbut one can see it a mile away.

This is possibly the most beautiful gown Princess Charlene has ever worn, she looks stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely exquisite, stunning! :excl: :heart:

The entire ensemble ranks second in my all-time favorite dresses Princess Charlene has worn. My favorite still being the breathtaking Swan Dress she wore to Kate & William's pre-wedding dinner. :)

She is simply the quintessential fairytale princess one reads about in classics... :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
After several days apart finally some great pictures of them together.
And they seem happy reunited! :)

a splendid dress, never seen something like it on a royal
on the website parismatch.com you can find lots of pictures from all the members of the Monaco Royal Family

She is not smiling very much....
She's smiling for the posed shots and is more relaxed (e.g. not grinning like a Cheshire cat) at the shots of them dancing, etc.

Charlene is very smiling and relaxed at this fest. I like the outfits of the couple.
To day, they begin a official travel in Luthiania for two days.

She is super lovely dressed like that !!! I lovr her hairstyle too !

love, Love, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlene looks so beautiful and the braid hairstyle is fresh and pretty on her, Albert looks good too!!! lovely couple^^

Princess Charlene (L), Prince Albert II of Monaco (C) and Lithuania's President Dalia Grybauskaite pose on October 15, 2012 during a welcoming ceremony at the presidential palace in Vilnius.
AFP PHOTO / PETRAS MALUKAS via ANP

Picture

More photos from Lithuania
Press Association Images

The visit continues tomorrow, Albert will meet the President of Parliament, Irena Degutiene. And then Albert and Charlene will have lunch with the Prime Minister Andrius Kubilius.
Le couple princier est reçu par la présidente de la Lituanie Nice-Matin

From the website of the President
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0600010080011A1350315594564377
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0600010080021A1350315594564377

A gallery of big photos from the official Facebook of the President
Monako Princo Alberto II ir Princesės Charlene vizitas Lietuvoje Facebook

Last edited:
God, I wish PC would cheer up. She looks as fed up here as she did in Germany. It's a bit insulting to the hosts IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom