Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new is in our morning newspaper

Tarbes. Le prince Albert de Monaco et son épouse au PMI - Hautes-Pyrénées : LaDépêche.fr

The prince albert and princess Charlene will assist to the mass of this international military pilgrimage in the Grotte of Lourdes. Prince Albert attended already to this mass in 2008, Princess Grace and Prince Albert attended also to this mass many years ago

I believe that, during their lifetime, Princess Grace and Prince Rainier went on pilgrimage to Lourdes on a number of occasions.

Please note that this thread has had a major clean-up - a large number of speculative posts has been removed: As always we won't speculate about any possible pregnancy as long as we don't have an official announcement!

Besides that posts about the visit of Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Pierre Casiraghi to Portugal have been moved to the Family's Current Events-thread, general topics have been moved to the General News & Information-thread!

Prince Albert and Charlene attends now the mass at Lourdes tou cn follow the mass on
TV Lourdes

Charlene wears a white mantillas and Albert is in Uniform.

Excuse me You can follow the mass on
TV Lourdes in live now

Beautiful mass, we saw sometimes the prince and Charlene but there are already photos on mewscom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you melina, I just turned in.
I had no idea this would be that huge. So many people there!

Last edited:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending the mass at the Saint-Pie X Basilica in Lourdes, France
on May 13, 2012, as part of the 54th International Military Pilgrimage.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Charlene looks lovely. She wore this suit when she went to Australia earlier this year to open the Princess Grace exhibit. It is so appropriate that prayer is being offered for the military. The world needs peace. I hope that their prayers are answered. Charlene looks genuinely pleased to be there.

Princess Charlene Looks Nice , The Outfit Nice and Suitable On her & The Color Of The Suit Looks So Nice On her , Thank you iceflower

The Palace has announced that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will travel to South Korea from June 3 - 6, 2012:

T.S.H the Prince and Princess will visit the 2012 Expo honouring the theme 'The Living Ocean and Coast' in Yeosu. One hundred and six countries have set up Pavilions dedicated to protection of the oceans for this event, held from 12 May to 12 August 2012.
H.S.H the Prince will participate on 4 June in high-level experts' meetings on the development of Protected Marine Areas in the context of the Third Monaco Blue Initiative (MBI). These working sessions are organised jointly by the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and the Oceanographic Institute.
Finally, on 5 June, the Sovereign will inaugurate a lecture cycle on the Convention for Biological Diversity and the princely couple will attend a private dinner by the Samsung Group.

For further information on the Monaco Pavilion, go to MONACO - EXPO YEOSU 2012
source: palais.mc

Iceflower, there is an another announce of the palace to day

The palace speaks about the presence of Prince Albert and It does'speak about the princess Charlène.

Perhaps she is ill? or other?

It will be nice to see another official visit to South Korea after Frederick and Mary being there recently. I suppose there may be other royal visits to the expo as so many countries are represented at it.

They announced Princess Charlene's participation in the trip to South Korea yesterday and announced her cancelation today...? :ermm:
Sore throats can be such an unforeseeable, tricky issue.

Oh, the article in monaco matin says that Charlene has suffered an angina attack and that's why she can't go to S. Korea. I am surprised at someone so young and fit having this. I hope she will be O.K.

anybody can have a sore throat, it is not serious but the person can have a high fever and fly with a sore throat during a long time in a pressurized air can woers the desease.

The release of the palace to Monaco matin says that Charlene will be with Albert on thursday to assist to the procession of la fète Dieu' from the palace and the couple will attend to 30th race of the swimm next weeek end

Otherwise, perhaps this trip to Coréa with 11 hours of fly is not advisable by the doctors ,to Charlène now

Something's getting lost in translation here: angela, she didn't have a angina pectoris attack. Angina pectoris is the chest pain as a result of ischaemia of the heart muscle.
PCharlene had a tonsillitis, which is not as serious. And since it is an infection medicinal therapy and bed rest are imperative.

Something's getting lost in translation here: angela, she didn't have a angina pectoris attack. Angina pectoris is the chest pain as a result of ischaemia of the heart muscle.
PCharlene had a tonsillitis, which is not as serious. And since it is an infection medicinal therapy and bed rest are imperative.

This is the google translation of the monaco. matin report. Click on the third story down. If this isn't right then what does the word "angine" mean in French?

Google Translate

Last edited:
I agree with you Angela. My dictionary says angine is angina, heart. Sore throat is mal a la gorge and tonsil is amygdale.

In French, ir is usually said angine which is a sore throat whith fever and bigs amygdale

and "angine de poitrine' which is more serious involving the heart.

When have a sore throat, fever, red throat or white throat , you go to the doctor, He will say you ' you have an angine. it is what is said in french.
Charlotte Aster has right. medicinal therapy and bed will be imperative
The doctor will be more carefull if the woman is pregnant, but the angine lasts 4 or 5 days.

In French, ir is usually said angine which is a sore throat whith fever and bigs amygdale

and "angine de poitrine' which is more serious involving the heart.

When have a sore throat, fever, red throat or white throat , you go to the doctor, He will say you ' you have an angine. it is what is said in french.
Charlotte Aster has right. medicinal therapy and bed will be imperative
The doctor will be more carefull if the woman is pregnant, but the angine lasts 4 or 5 days.

Oh, thank God for that! Poor PC I hope she gets well soon:sad:

I am so sorry for Charlene that she is ill and unable to travel. Get well soon, Charlene. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom