The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Gentry

Maybe they will go to the Poland-England postponed game?

Old 10-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to the program of the visit in Poland, they could still have gone to the Luxemburg wedding.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Courtier

I don't think they can get back to Luxembourg in time. And remember they also have to leave for NYC...
Old 10-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Administrator

The visit to Poland has started today, October 17, here are some pics of the welcoming ceremony and the following events:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** polskatimes.pl gallery **

** gettyimages: POL: Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlene Of Monaco Visit Warsaw **

** public.fr: Photos : Charlene et Albert de Monaco : pas si drôle, le protocole ! **

** pp gallery: La princesse Charlene élégante au côté du prince Albert à Varsovie **

** parismatch gallery : Albert et Charlène, l’amour se lève à l’Est **

** wenn gallery 1 ** wenn gallery 2 ** deser.pl gallery Charlene **
Old 10-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the coat and shoes !!!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Courtier

The photos from Wyborcza- Oto pierwsze zdj
Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Nobility

She is very minimalis
t with her jewels : no earrings, only her wedding band, not even her engagement ring !
Old 10-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I think Charlene looked nice today in Poland but I dont understand why she needs to wear the coat indoors.
Cant wait for the dinner later today.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Nobility

Another gallery from visit to Poland --> Ksi
Old 10-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

From the website of the president
President of the Republic of Poland News News President and Prince Albert II of Monaco on democracy in North Africa
Old 10-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think Charlene looks great.

Pictures:
PRİNCE ALBERT AND PRİNCESS CHARLENE VİSİT TO POLAND -DAY 1
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: PR
Old 10-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Majesty

Spletnik.ru --- The Princely couple in Poland
Old 10-18-2012, 03:09 AM
Courtier

With all respect to Princess Charlene- why she was wearing only black? at least a colorfull scarf could make a big difference....She seemed to be in mourning....
Old 10-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

From yesterday
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wq17145uw.jpg
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wq17147hw.jpg

Gallery from the website of the president
Wizyta Pary Ksi

From the official dinner last night
http://www.picturedesk.com/bild-disp...SBXYXJzYXciXX0

From yesterday
Książę Albert i księżna Charlene w Polsce. Zaprosił ich Bronisław Komorowski [ZDJĘCIA] - Kurierlubelski.pl
Old 10-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Courtier

Great pictures from Poland and Lithuania.

Am still going to miss not seeing Charlene & Albert in Luxembourg. After Stephanie my main focus on Saturday would have been Charlene.

It's awful when events clash. It's a shame that they weren't able to attend the wedding as it will be the last major European royal wedding of an heir for a long time (I think). ?
Old 10-19-2012, 10:38 AM
Nobility

I am a little cautious about Charlene's attitude, is she shy or bored ? She barely smiles, she looks like she's been forced to be there and not happy at all. Just wondering if she really realises that she has a certain role to play, don't want to compare too much but when you see how happy Kate is when in representation, it is really the opposite.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breffney View Post
Great pictures from Poland and Lithuania.

Am still going to miss not seeing Charlene & Albert in Luxembourg. After Stephanie my main focus on Saturday would have been Charlene.

It's awful when events clash. It's a shame that they weren't able to attend the wedding as it will be the last major European royal wedding of an heir for a long time (I think). ?
IMO they could have attended the wedding if they would have wanted. Felipe and Letizia are scheduled to attend only tomorrow (Letizia had a work event today), and Albert and Charlene could have caught a flight to USA and manage to do everything.

http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wq191524w.jpg
Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
IMO they could have attended the wedding if they would have wanted. Felipe and Letizia are scheduled to attend only tomorrow (Letizia had a work event today), and Albert and Charlene could have caught a flight to USA and manage to do everything.

http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wq191524w.jpg
I respectfully disagree.

They have been to Poland, Lithuania and the USA all within the last week. Has anyone ever heard of jet lag? If the Princess of Hanover is not an acceptable person to represent Monaco at a royal wedding, than whats the whole point of the entire princely family other than Albert?

Trust me when I say (and I don't know the Guilliame and Stephanie) but at the end of the day, the most important people that need to be at the royal wedding or the religious officials, the Lux government, the family of the bride and groom and most importantly, the bride and groom. Albert and Charlene not so much, and this isn't a slight against Albert and Charlene its just the way it was.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

To day, they must visit the camp of Auschwitz and this afternoon they must meet the members of the fondation of Auschwitz.
Don't compare Felipe and Letizia with Albert and Charlene. After the wedding, Felipe and Letizia will fly to spain where they will be quite on sunday.
Albert and Charlene will return to monaco after 3 h 30 of flight. they must to be in new York on Sunday (10 hours of flight). Albert uses to arrive one day before the gala evening to meet his cousins and the donors for the foundation.
All these flights to attend only a ceremonial wedding without attending the gala. That is a nonsense.

And I think Caroline is a very acceptable person to represent monaco.

Closed Thread