The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Video of the inauguration in entire

séance 12/09/2012

Old 09-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Heir Apparent

The new building is very nice. What are they going to do with the old building? A museum?

Old 09-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

The other builduing was very old and very small, the former builduing will be for the administration.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Today, August 31, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene have been back in Monaco and attended the UEFA Super Cup match between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid at the Louis II stadium.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Charlene is just so beautiful. !!

We watched the match on TV. Unfortunately the camera didn't hover enough on Charlene and Albert. Now, my husband is a soccer fanatic. However, during the medal and cup presentation, whenever a player blocked our view of Albert and especially Charlene he shouted at the TV, "get off the bloody screen, you're blocking our view of Charlene". TRUE STORY !!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Charlene's parents and brother attended the South Africa Gala night in Monaco on September 29, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 ** Pic 11 ** Pic 12 **

** parismatch.com: Nuit sud-africaine à Monte-Carlo ** wenn gallery **

** purepeople: Princesse Charlene de Monaco: Radieuse, entourée des siens pour honorer son pays **
Old 09-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Other photos

Photos : Charlène de Monaco : rayonnante au bras de son Prince pour une soirée dédiée à l'Afrique !
Old 09-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Serene Highness

The work for her foundation seems to be in full flow but there still has been no official launch of this charity. She said herself there had been a few snags in doing this but I hope it will happen soon.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Majesty

I really like the fact that Charlene's family remain present in her new life. I know some may have problems with that (like they do with Catherine's family) but I just think it's very important to have you loving family around to support you.

They all looked great and happy.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I really like the fact that Charlene's family remain present in her new life. I know some may have problems with that (like they do with Catherine's family) but I just think it's very important to have you loving family around to support you.

They all looked great and happy.
Yes, I agree. It's one of the things I love about Catherine ... she had provided William, via her family, with something not really possible inside the BRF ... a "normal" family environment and all that goes with it.

And like it or not, they now belong to the dynasty. Catherine and William's children, or Albert and Charlene's, will be reigning Monarchs and their grandparents, maternal and paternal, will be forever a part of the lineage and ancestry.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
The work for her foundation seems to be in full flow but there still has been no official launch of this charity.
True! On the one hand such an official launch is still missing, but on the other hand a belated launch is a bit strange as the work and fundraising are in progress for quite a while now.

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco homenajea a su país natal con una gran gala benéfica ** translation **

** hellomagazine: Princess Charlene of Monaco pays tribute to her home country with lavish South Africa gala **

** dailymail: Back to her roots: Princess Charlene of Monaco dons a revealing gown as she brings the spirit of South Africa.. **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monte Carlon Oopperatalosaa juhlittiin Etelä-Afrikkaa **
Old 10-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Other photos of this evening gala

‎Monte-Carlo Press‎ - ‎Photos‎ | Facebook

And an other photo on the local newspaper of Benoni

Wall Photos | Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Courtier

Thank you melina premiere for finding these links.

They all seem to have enjoyed the gala very much!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

A nice event to look forward to - tomorrow Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be in Florence, Italy. They'll meet with the mayor Matteo Rienzi at the wonderful Palazzo Vecchio, the city's town hall, before opening and attending the Bal du Lys in the evening. Half of the proceeds of the ball will be donated to the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation (source).
Old 10-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Here are the first great pics of the visit to Florence today, October 10!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene at the mentioned Palazzo Vecchio:

** gettyimages gallery **

And at the ball this evening:

** gettyimages gallery **

** www.firenzetoday.it gallery: Principe Alberto II di Monaco e Charlene a Firenze **

** multimedia.quotidiano.net gallery: Il sindaco Renzi accoglie i principi Alberto e Charlene di Monaco **
Old 10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Serene Highness

Hate to say it but I think PC looks dreadfully unhappy in these photos. She always looks so relaxed with her own family nut uninterested AT BEST with PA. I don't know why this isbut one can see it a mile away.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Spletnik.ru --- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene at Ballo de Giglio
Old 10-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Commoner

This is possibly the most beautiful gown Princess Charlene has ever worn, she looks stunning!
Old 10-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Courtier

Absolutely exquisite, stunning!

The entire ensemble ranks second in my all-time favorite dresses Princess Charlene has worn. My favorite still being the breathtaking Swan Dress she wore to Kate & William's pre-wedding dinner.

She is simply the quintessential fairytale princess one reads about in classics...
Old 10-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

Still some more galleries of the visit to Florence,

at the end of the one from parismatch.com you'll find a pic of them departing from the St. Regis Hotel in Florence yesterday morning:

** parismatch.com: Charlène et Albert, une journée à Florence **

** gala.fr: Charlène et Albert de Monaco ouvrent le bal à Florence **

** puretrend: Charlene Wittstock : princesse de conte de fees en Gucci au Ballo del Giglio **