The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

In this documentary, the interviewer is criticed by the report, they say the same thing that Tyger, they say that she asked them idiot questions and that she is not professional. A fiasco for the interviewer.
Purepeople is a tabloid site. It is laughing a tabloid site which critics a tabloid documentary.
Nothing.
Here, I understand some persons who hate Charlene. She is the woman who steals the job of Caroline and her kids in marrying Albert and giving further an heir to Monaco
On getty images, there are photos of the couple inauguring the House of Monaco.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
My God: So many comments about this interview and no comments when there is a photo of Albert and Charlene at a diner with candles.
Tyger, you made a good analyst of this interview. I do not believe that they spoke during 30 minuts. The video lasts 6 minutes.
Usually, the palace asks the future questions and there is an oral agreement before the interview. We saw that the princes are surprised about this questions.I think that this woman did not follow this agreement and did what she wanted. I did not appreciat the commnets about the rumors when she was inside of the palace. It is strange also that there is an other interview about the fondation of Charlene. Charlène was excellent there. I like when she said 'serious questions and seeing the prince smiling to her.
In november, there was an interview on a american tv, Charlene was fine. There were questions about the rumors but the interviiewer asked very well these questions. He also asked other questions about the sucession if the couple has a daughter, will she be in the line of sucession and a question about Princess Grace.

All the celebrities have interviews and it happens the interview could be bad. It is not why these men did not become good presidents or other.
I think that this interview will not stay in the history , it will not change the history of Monaco. and the couple must go on the interviews . They had good interviews before the wedding, Charlene gave also a good interview in Australia in march.
Charlene did good things in Monaco. visits of schools high schools, nursery, club of rugby, she is co patron of the giving organisation with Desmond Tutu and she has her own foundation. This is more important than an tabloid interview.
I second

Old 07-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Courtier

WOW, all the fuss about a 6 minutes interview.
If I were Charlene and someone had told me that they show 6 minutes of an interview that I guess took a lot longer to get started with I would have said what's the use....
Old 07-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Courtier

The only bit of that interview that I enjoyed was C's curtsy to the Queen: she really gets down low and that on heels!
Old 07-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

From Piers Morgan Twitter
Twitter / piersmorgan: Having a very regal day so ...
Old 07-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

That is the difference !There was no photo with Holly William, we can guess the very bad mood between them.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A View Post
The only bit of that interview that I enjoyed was C's curtsy to the Queen: she really gets down low and that on heels!
That's what I thought too. What a curtsy. Never seen before.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
WOW, all the fuss about a 6 minutes interview.
If I were Charlene and someone had told me that they show 6 minutes of an interview that I guess took a lot longer to get started with I would have said what's the use....

Those 6 minutes are sooooooooo embarrasing that they have been removed from CBS. Any idea who called CBS to do it?
Of course they are going for another interview to try to mend the disarter, with studied by heart answers not to catch CW off guard with intellectualy challenging questions as "What is it like to be a princess"?
Old 07-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

What's it like to be a nice human being? I have watched other royals they are just as inept.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Not sure if A&C were there but there really isn't any place to put this. Monaco's mens single skulls rower placed 3rd in his qualifying heat to advance to the quarter finals in his event. He has a long way to go before he is in an Olympic final but still a good result for him so far.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Pics and comments about the Olympics and the Royal and Princely Families attending the Olympic games are welcome at our extra threads

** London Olympics 2012 **
Old 07-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

that CBS doc was a very suggestive piece of editing IMO, but I guess people who criticise the 'distance' between PA and PC are probably looking for something like this haakon and mette-marit? But I think both PC and PA are way too reserved to do this in public..
Old 07-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Courtier

RoyalDahlia: her videos on Dailymotion

The interview with an added comment by Holly Williams and she said nice things about Princess Charlene.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
Those 6 minutes are sooooooooo embarrasing that they have been removed from CBS.
The 'embarrassed' is CBS. I doubt that the free-lance journalist will be tapped again by CBS. Recall that we did not see 6 minutes of interview - we saw only i minute. The rest was voice over and spin. It was an embarrassment for CBS.

agogo, I see your link supplies the original 7:35 interview but the total screen time for the 'interview' still hovers at about 1 minute. We do not see the snippet that is the 1:47 segment where Charlene discusses her foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agogo View Post
RoyalDahlia: her videos on Dailymotion

The interview with an added comment by Holly Williams and she said nice things about Princess Charlene.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
The 'embarrassed' is CBS. I doubt that the free-lance journalist will be tapped again by CBS. Recall that we did not see 6 minutes of interview - we saw only i minute. The rest was voice over and spin. It was an embarrassment for CBS.
If this is how they, she especially, answers silly, predictable, easy questions, I don´t want to know what on earth would have happened if MW had been asked REAL questions. How do you get to the conclusion that both of them get out of words so easily and the embarrasment is CBS is beyond me. But you seem to come up with whatever excuse you find to forgive them for their incompetence.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
If this is how they, she especially, answers silly, predictable, easy questions, I don´t want to know what on earth would have happened if MW had been asked REAL questions. How do you get to the conclusion that both of them get out of words so easily and the embarrasment is CBS is beyond me. But you seem to come up with whatever excuse you find to forgive them for their incompetence.

It is you who seems to come up with whatever reason to hate her.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:18 AM
Courtier

Tyger, Holly Williams said that her interview time with Prince Albert and Princess Charlene was only about 30 minutes. I think that CBS could have shown better judgment and selected better clips for the 1 minute "interview" that they showed. The "spin" that CBS put on the interview was so negative and that sensational negativity attracts more attention that a positive interview. The original interview ended with Princess Charlene laughing and the video stopped with Charlene's arms up in the air and her head tilted back, as if she was looking at the ceiling. I thought that the editing was horrible and intentionally rude. And you are right, this updated clip has removed the discussion with Charlene and her work.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Administrator

As said before posts regarding Prince Albert and Princess Charlene in London during the Olympics period should be posted in the Royals Who Are Attending thread or in one of the other threads in the Olympics Forum and not duplicated here.
Thanks!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince's Palace of Monaco put yesterday on their Facebook that the interview made by Piers Morgan will be shown on CNN on Tuesday.
http://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco?ref=stream
Old 07-31-2012, 11:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Prince's Palace of Monaco put yesterday on their Facebook that the interview made by Piers Morgan will be shown on CNN on Tuesday.
http://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco?ref=stream
I watched the interview. They both seemed pretty relaxed, especially Princess Charlene. Albert speaks with some hesitancy but that is how he always speaks in English. He spoke about the Olympics, about America, about Mandela and about his mother. Charlene was asked abouty the runaway bride story. She said she didn't know anything about it until she returned from shopping in Paris with her mother and basically laughed it off. Albert said they took legal action against the original magazine and others because it wasn't true and was unfair that the stroy kept getting repeated. Charlene was asked about the best thing about being a princess and she joked "I get to wear tiaras", which she apparently gets asked about by little girls. She also mentioned being busy with their schedule of engagements and functions they attend. When asked about her home country of SA she said she was very optomistic about its future. She also talked a bit about Special Olympics and her foundation which will help athletes.
Overall I would say it was a pretty good interiew, nothing earth shattering. Piers at least did not ask his stupid "when was the last time you were properly loved" question.

Closed Thread