Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the dress was much better without the jacket..

Why is all her family travelling with them? They have nothing better to do I guess, like working.

rosana said:
Why is all her family travelling with them? They have nothing better to do I guess, like working.

I think she is perfectly entitled to have her family close to her whenever she chooses to. And their work status is certainly no business of yours either. Just saying (and expressing my opinion).

the striking red color looks positively otherworldly on Charlene, like a painting, it highlights her lovely natural luminescent makeup free face. Points out how wonderful her skin looks. So innocent and natural looking, honestly makes her appear about 12 years old. :)
I'm sorry, but... are you being ironic? :ermm:
I've rarely seen The Princess look as bad as she did wearing the nice enough red dress ruined by the tacky bolero and very little make up...
Close up:
http://s10.postimage.org/ie9nv6dgp/Q1351012665564031_1.jpg

melina premiere said:
It is a video taken in september 2012, a happy couple at the 25th birthday of the riviera radio

It's great to see them having some 'informal' down-time. I suspect PC is a lot of fun to be around, and PA perhaps knows something we don't. He also appears to be very considerate towards her, and she's very relaxed in his company -- when there are not a hundred flash lights going off in her face.

Thanks for posting, Melina! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is perfectly entitled to have her family close to her whenever she chooses to. And their work status is certainly no business of yours either. Just saying (and expressing my opinion).

I am also entitled to say she moved all her family to Monaco so they can enjoy the perks of living off the prince and you are none to tell me not to!

What a difference on Charlene´s face with last weeks pictures. Shopping in NY does certainly put a smile on her face, but not meeting a PM.

If you would be in New York City, you would stay closed in your room?

If Albert is agree that the brother of Charlene is here with them, I see nothing to say and
It is not your business.

I am also entitled to say she moved all her family to Monaco so they can enjoy the perks of living off the prince and you are none to tell me not to!
Or maybe she wants her family in safety, as the crime rate in South Africa is very high and the family of the wife of a rich prince would most likely be a prime target.

Gee to follow your logic rosana all of the Kellys should have stayed in Philly after 1956 and never visited Monaco or attended events there or even appeared with Grace when she visited America. Kell should certainly never have called on her to help boost his political fortunes in Philly either ( actually I agree with that last bit)
Besides the safety issues in SA perhaps Albert remembers all the stories about how lonely Grace was when she relocated to Monaco, how much she missed her family and friends, and decided to try and avoid a repeat of that problem. Regardless of who is picking up the tab, and it is none of our business either way, most people are entitled to live where they wish.

I do agree that PC looks too serious at very formal and official engagements, but I can't help to wonder how much coaching/guidance she's getting. We can only speculate. Some of those situations (and with so much media attention focused on her, plus the stress of screwing up and all the criticism that goes with it) must be really nerve-wrecking. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

With regard to her family, it's her and PA's choice to have them close -- and they seem to enjoy taking her brother Gareth and his fiancée along on some trips and engagements. That's their prerogative. At least her family members seem to be decent folks who haven't been embroiled in any scandals or controversy, while maintaining a relatively low profile. Where they choose to live is entirely their own business, and so too what the financial arrangements are. I wish them all well.

I'm curious. Where do you get your information about the private finances of an entire family in Europe? Maybe you can provide me with some of your sources. Even with my research skills - I doubt that I could get that info.

Now, now. Why let logic get in the way of an insulting comment about a woman's family?

Charlene and Albert both seem to enjoy New York.
It's great to see them having a good time.
And I have to say that Gareth is a really great looking guy :cool:

I agree completely. I also remember that, despite the fact that her family didn't live far from her, Victoria Beckham was frequently pictured with her mother, father and sister at different events, on foreign holidays and so on for years and years after she married David. In fact it was nearly unusual not to see them all together.
And why not. ? Some families love being close to and in regular contact with one another.

It's just a fact of life that when a person marries royalty their family will enjoy some perks as well. The Middletons, for example, now enjoy tennis from the royal box at Wimbledon; ride in a carriage at Ascot and holiday with William and Kate often. At least the Wittstocks haven't tried to cash in with selling royal party tat or a book like Kate's parents and sister.

Last edited:
How is it cashing in when that family owns a party business for more than 2 decades now? And one is writing a book about the business that she work in? No one ever say that Tom Parker-Bowles or the Queen cousin is cashing in for selling books and giving numerous interviews.

Didn't Charlene mother had an arts opening after Charlene got marry? I wouldn't say she was cashing in

How is it cashing in when that family owns a party business for more than 2 decades now? And one is writing a book about the business that she work in? No one ever say that Tom Parker-Bowles or the Queen cousin is cashing in for selling books and giving numerous interviews.

Didn't Charlene mother had an arts opening after Charlene got marry? I wouldn't say she was cashing in
Tom Parker-Bowles actually was criticised for cashing in as, just like Pippa, no publishing deal would ever have materialised without his connections. Also, as far as I am aware, Mrs. Wittstock's art exhibition was in aid of her daughter's charitable foundation.

Tne parents of Charlene rent a house in the small town of 'La Turbie' which is in France at the border between monaco and France. For them, it is quieter a little apart of Monaco. Sean the other brother of Charlene (who is living in South Africa with his girlfriend) said to the german newspaper 'Bunte' that Her mother makes many travels between South Africa and Monaco. Mike Wittstock lives yet in South Africa where he has his firm of computers. He has this firm a long time before Charlene knew Prince Albert.
The one of the family who lives in Monaco is Gareth. He works in a french firm as computer ingeneer. I think that Albert is agreed that Gareth and his girlfriend are in Monaco. he knows that when he is in travel fot his engagemnents , Charlene can count about her brother and she is not alone. We saw Gareth and his girlfriend at the table of Prince Albert at the red cross gala because he is his brother in law.

Time to get back to the topic of this thread - the couple's current events! Thanks!

Charlene looks great and in full spirt.
Do we know what they have in connection with the gala?

Last edited by a moderator:
iceflower said:

Here are some additional pics of yesterday's gala in Montreal - the last one is great and funny:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Looks like they had a lot of fun! It was a really good week for PC on the fashion front too; she pulled off some great looks, including this gold dress. Next stop is South Africa I think, and I hope PA will be able to join her.

Charlene looks great and in full spirt.
Do we know what they have in connection with the gala?
The prince and princess of Monaco were in Montreal in connection with the re-opening and 100th anniversary of the Montreal Ritz-Carlton hotel. There are more pictures if you look up the event on google, sorry I can't post the link.:bang: :flowers:

Looks like they had a lot of fun! It was a really good week for PC on the fashion front too; she pulled off some great looks, including this gold dress. Next stop is South Africa I think, and I hope PA will be able to join her.
celebrating and having fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom