Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How happy they look !!! And she looks quite at ease !

Nice pictures of Charlene and Albert.

Today, August 31, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene have been back in Monaco and attended the UEFA Super Cup match between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid at the Louis II stadium.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
To day, there is the inauguration of the new building of the Conseil National (parliament) by the princely couple at 5 pm.
It is in live on monaco info

To day, there is the inauguration of the new building of the Conseil National (parliament) by the princely couple at 5 pm.
It is in live on monaco info

Can you provide the link so we can watch live?

Nice dress but it accentuates her shoulders and the hemline is about an inch or 2 too short.

Last edited:
Charlene is very nice,
all is parfect. dress, make up, jeweley.
I met some people who were at this inauguration, they said me that she was very beautiful.

Nice dress but it accentuates her shoulders and the hemline is about an inch or 2 too short.

There´s no dress that can hide her shoulders, it is the bone structure I guess, not a problem of muscle development, so nothing to do there.

I can´t decide whether she looks bored or depressed. Only she knows. Ceratnly very different when she´s in SA.

Last edited by a moderator:
The same dress she wore once but in beige instead of red ! Lovely couple !

The new building is very nice. What are they going to do with the old building? A museum?

The other builduing was very old and very small, the former builduing will be for the administration.

Today, August 31, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene have been back in Monaco and attended the UEFA Super Cup match between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid at the Louis II stadium.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Charlene is just so beautiful. !!

We watched the match on TV. Unfortunately the camera didn't hover enough on Charlene and Albert. Now, my husband is a soccer fanatic. However, during the medal and cup presentation, whenever a player blocked our view of Albert and especially Charlene he shouted at the TV, "get off the bloody screen, you're blocking our view of Charlene". :lol: TRUE STORY !!

Last edited:
The work for her foundation seems to be in full flow but there still has been no official launch of this charity. She said herself there had been a few snags in doing this but I hope it will happen soon.

I really like the fact that Charlene's family remain present in her new life. I know some may have problems with that (like they do with Catherine's family) but I just think it's very important to have you loving family around to support you.

They all looked great and happy.

I really like the fact that Charlene's family remain present in her new life. I know some may have problems with that (like they do with Catherine's family) but I just think it's very important to have you loving family around to support you.

They all looked great and happy.

Yes, I agree. It's one of the things I love about Catherine ... she had provided William, via her family, with something not really possible inside the BRF ... a "normal" family environment and all that goes with it.

And like it or not, they now belong to the dynasty. Catherine and William's children, or Albert and Charlene's, will be reigning Monarchs and their grandparents, maternal and paternal, will be forever a part of the lineage and ancestry.

The work for her foundation seems to be in full flow but there still has been no official launch of this charity.

True! On the one hand such an official launch is still missing, but on the other hand a belated launch is a bit strange as the work and fundraising are in progress for quite a while now.

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco homenajea a su país natal con una gran gala benéfica ** translation **

** hellomagazine: Princess Charlene of Monaco pays tribute to her home country with lavish South Africa gala **

** dailymail: Back to her roots: Princess Charlene of Monaco dons a revealing gown as she brings the spirit of South Africa.. **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monte Carlon Oopperatalosaa juhlittiin Etelä-Afrikkaa **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom